Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled (44217 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by FhemmyKW(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
A father passing by his teenage daughter’s bedroom was astonished to see that the bed was nicely made and everything was neat and tidy. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the centre of the pillow. It was addressed “Dad“. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:-
Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing you, but I’m leaving home. I had to elope with my new boyfriend, Randy because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and mummy. I’ve been finding real passion with Randy and he is so nice to me. I know when you meet him you’ll like him too – even with all his piercing, tattoos, and motorcycle clothes. But it’s not only the passion Dad, I’m pregnant and Randy wants me to have the baby and that we can be very happy together. Even though Randy is much older than me (anyway, 42 isn’t so old these days is it?), and has no money, really these things shouldn’t stand in the way of our relationship, don’t you agree? It’s true he has other girlfriends as well but I know he’ll be faithful to me in his own way. He wants to have many more children with me and that’s now one of my dreams too. In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Randy can get better; he sure deserves it! Don’t worry Dad, I’m 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.
At the bottom of the page were the letters “PTO”. Hands still trembling, her father turned the sheet, and read: PS: Dad, none of what you just read is true. I’m over at the neighbour’s house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my school report card that’s in your desk centre drawer. Please call when it is safe for me to come home. I love you!

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by stockbear: 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
FhemmyKW:
A father passing by his teenage daughter’s bedroom was astonished to see that the bed was nicely made and everything was neat and tidy. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the centre of the pillow. It was addressed “Dad“. With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:-
Dear Dad,
It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing you, but I’m leaving home. I had to elope with my new boyfriend, Randy because I wanted to avoid a scene with you and mummy. I’ve been finding real passion with Randy and he is so nice to me. I know when you meet him you’ll like him too – even with all his piercing, tattoos, and motorcycle clothes. But it’s not only the passion Dad, I’m pregnant and Randy wants me to have the baby and that we can be very happy together. Even though Randy is much older than me (anyway, 42 isn’t so old these days is it?), and has no money, really these things shouldn’t stand in the way of our relationship, don’t you agree? It’s true he has other girlfriends as well but I know he’ll be faithful to me in his own way. He wants to have many more children with me and that’s now one of my dreams too. In the meantime, we’ll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Randy can get better; he sure deserves it! Don’t worry Dad, I’m 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I’m sure we’ll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.
At the bottom of the page were the letters “PTO”. Hands still trembling, her father turned the sheet, and read: PS: Dad, none of what you just read is true. I’m over at the neighbour’s house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my school report card that’s in your desk centre drawer. Please call when it is safe for me to come home. I love you!
Shit..the gal no try mehn
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by stockbear: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
FhemmyKW:
Dear Dad,

Lool.. Just finished the long story...
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
People need to learn that once a ponzi scheme starts changing rules, then it's on its last days. That was how changing lives on line started from7-14-21 days and all of a sudden their website is no more existing. Those insulting the op..pray your money is not trapped the day it crashes, because the kind of depression, sorrow, that comes is better not experienced. .talking from experience. .Efcc should even close all these ponzi schemes. .
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guys I heard buhari is about bringing down the fuel price to 25naira per litre
Pls is this true cuz I've been excited on hearing this........

3 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Rolings: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:
The greatest problem with Ponzi schemes is that you can never plan a life out of it. The moment you think you'll make a withdrawal and meet a deadline they come bringing rules that leave you either frustrated or desperate.

It's with a sense of humility that I tell you that GHWW crashed as predicted. Several people missed deadlines or had to loose important business or academic pursuits because of that Ponzi scheme. As always GHWW blamed enemies for their travails whereas they themselves where the enemy of the people. They where ripping our people off with reckless abandon and Sgt Ponzi Hater had to fight back not with a gun but with a voice.

Today a cycle of Get help is gone. That cycle left many disillusioned and frustrated. A neighbour turned enemy apogized passionately to me. A friend I had warned not to invest had previously bought me a drink but came with an artist to do a free hand drawing of me at no cost. He thanked me again, the money he would have thrown away was for a major project he just wanted to raise it with 30%.

There are die hard Ponzi fans I agree but many singing the praises of GHWW exclusive are greedy desperate folks who want their money back. Don't let the scammers fool you.

Innovate,

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

When I saw your Ghwkiller thread I started warning my colleagues who were into it to stop immediately but they refused now the thing has crashed and they are all still shouting bad press, enemies. ...... smh
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by FhemmyKW(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
stockbear:

Lool.. Just finished the long story...
No be small things
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Rolings:

When I saw your Ghwkiller thread I started warning my colleagues who were into it to stop immediately but they refused now the thing has crashed and they are all still shouting bad press, enemies. ...... smh

One luv. GHWW has crashed now it's GHWW- exclusive. Such a shame. I told my fiancee choose BTW me and GHWW. She choose d other. To hell with her. I hate Ponzi Schemes

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
See ur useless mouth, idiot GHW never crashed , u better join us and 4get about ur useless mmm u want to revive and don't corrode into our ranks

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Basalt(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Yes it is true o! GHW has crashed, MMM has crashed. Only on Nairaland cheesy. Meanwhile i just GHed 31k of my 2016 mavro in MMM and they have paid. PHing at least 10k back sharperly. If it is all these 200% scheme that is showing up daily you can say they have crashed. But not MMM and GHW, A small boy like seun or his Nairaland isn't enough to crash them. Even the government can't. So keep believing they have crash and mastrubàting over it while we make money. MMM is now even perfect, Although the PHs are small but sustainable. No more fake POP and the members now have manners, I even extended time for one and still received the payment unlike before were we have too many liars and people trying to cheat the system. It is better to have a handful of serious pParticipants than a multitude of chickens.

Don't mind that old fool Seun in the clothing of Ponzihater.

Ponzihater is Seun, seun is Ponzihater

Take him serious at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Basalt(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:

One luv. GHWW has crashed now it's GHWW- exclusive. Such a shame. I told my fiancee choose BTW me and GHWW. She choose d other. To hell with her. I hate Ponzi Schemes

She made a better choice,
Who you Epp?

Only a useless girl will choose you over GhwX.

8 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ponzi hater
Pls can you help me with 50k?
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
YORUBA DADDIES AND YORUBA MUMMIES.
PHONE CALL WITH A TYPICAL YORUBA DADDY
Son: Hello, Sir!
Dad: Hello. How far? Bawo ni?
Son: Mo wa okay. Bawo ni day yin, Sir?
Dad: O lo daada. Ise nko?
Son: Ise wa daada. Mummy nko?
Dad: O wa. Just be fine. God bless you.
Son: Okay, Sir.
Dad: A tun ma soro... Later.
PHONE WITH A TYPICAL YORUBA MOTHER:
Son: Hello, Ma!
Mum: Hello... Oko mi... Akanni omo ologun eru... (she keeps eulogising for the next five minutes)
Son: (cuts in) Mummy, se e wa daada? Bawo ni gbogbo ile?
Mum: Mo wa. Ko pe ti mo de lati church. A ni special women programme. Look, gbogbo yin ni mo gb'adura fun, mo ti ri'yin bo'nu eje Jesu. Oju ko'ju kan koni wo'yin. It shall be well with all of you. Pastor even asked of you, we prayed for you together. Woo, mo ri ore e kan, e jo ma n wo pata sere ni kekere ni. Omo iya Kayode to wa ni...
Son: (cuts in) Mummy, ko pe ti mo d'ele lati office. O re mi. Mo fe lo rest.
Mummy: Haa... Pele oko mi. Se stress office po'ju ni? Nkan ma waa ni oro wala ibi ise yin yi ooo. Se o ti jeun? Ki l'ori je bayi? Se o lo ogun malaria yen? Neck pain yen nko? Se ese to fi gba okuta ni 2012 yen o ro e mo...
Son : Ko si wahala, mo ti je noddles.
Mummy: Haa! Iwo omo yi. Indomie again!!!? Oo ni oro gbo. O se obe ni? Duro. Voice e lo s'ile... Kilode? O n bami ja ni?
Son: Rara Ma. O ti remi ni.
Mummy: Awwww! Oya lo we, ko de lo ogun e before you sleep. And make sure you sleep on time. L'oruko Jesu, wa goke, waa de ibi giga, owo Olorun a di e mu...
Son: Amin Ma
Mummy: L'oruko Jesu, inu rere wa ma tan imole fun e.
Son: Amin
Mummy: L'oruko Jesu o ni si ise se, waa maari aanu gba. O ni daran. Won o ni koba e. O ni sise. Ise e o ni baje. Oluwasegun la so e, oruko e ma ro e...
Son: Amin, Amin, Amin, Amin (Like 10 Amins, thinking she would know I was getting bored already)
Mummy: L'oruko Jesu, oo ni subu... Ona to si, Olorun a je ko si d'ale...
Son: Amin (Talking through my nose. Heard Dad's voice in the background)
Dad: Je ki omo yi lo sun now.
Mummy: Lo sun, oko mi. L'oruko Jesu awon Angeli ma daabo bo e l'oju orun. Ti o ba ji, won o ni fi e sile.
Son: Hello... Hello, Hello mummy. Network yi o. Hello.......(Pretending network is bad) (ends the call).
Son returns from the bathroom and picks phone: 12 missed calls from Mummy.
Mummies wahala is too much.. but they are more caring. Kudos to all the good mothers and mothers to be
(Quote ) ( Report) 3 Likes (Like ) 1 Share
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why we are holding competition in Sambisa forest – Army
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
The Chief of Training and Operations, Nigerian Army, Major General D.D Ahmadu has explained why the Nigerian Army Small Arms Competition (NASAC) is being held in the dreaded Sambisa forest.
Maj. Gen. Ahmadu spoke with newsmen on Thursday at a media briefing held at the headquarters of Operation Lafiya Dole in Maiduguri.
According to him, the choice of Sambisa Forest for the 2017 competition is to consolidate on the total defeat of the insurgents, dominate the general forest area and make it safer for other activities.
“The objective of the Championship is to sharpen the marksmanship skills of the Nigerian Army personnel. The formations will be competing in marksmanship with the best formation carting away the prestigious Chief of Army Staff’s trophy.
“The championship will also mark the commencement of the on-going plan to move speedily and make the Sambisa forest general area safe for habitation and subsequently make it an area for the Nigerian Army training activities. To this end, provision has already been made for the opening of more roads, construction of culverts and bridges by the Nigerian Army Engineers to facilitate easy movements to the general area.
“The NASAC 2017 is unique with the introduction of Nigerian Army fire power demonstration as part of the activities. This would enable Nigerian Army to test its armored tanks, infantry weapons and artillery guns as well as various weapons in its inventory to enhance battle marksmanship and professionalism of its personnel,” Ahmadu said.
While pledging the commitment of the army toward the safety of the people of Borno State and calling on them not to panic, the Army however cautioned residents to be vigilant of any suspicious character within their community and report such to the appropriate authorities.
Do you get a good or bad response from your wife after making love? Discover a great natural solution that changed my story and put an end to weak/premature ejaculation, CLICK HERE
Attention Men: 3 Friuts you need to eat at once a day but you Neglect, but Will Help You Fight Against Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection and Small Blokos. Take Action Here
Wife confesses: I almost cheated on my Husband because of his small manhood and quick ejaculation until we found this permanent solution that added 3.5inches to his manhood size and now Last 25minutes during sex, no side effects. Click Here for details!
My Husband used this Natural Solution to Last 25minutes in Bed and Increase His Manhood size, it has no side effects, NAFDAC approved and cures Premature Ejaculation Permanently. Click Here for I
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
The Chief of Training and Operations, Nigerian Army, Major General D.D Ahmadu has explained why the Nigerian Army Small Arms Competition (NASAC) is being held in the dreaded Sambisa forest.
Maj. Gen. Ahmadu spoke with newsmen on Thursday at a media briefing held at the headquarters of Operation Lafiya Dole in Maiduguri.
According to him, the choice of Sambisa Forest for the 2017 competition is to consolidate on the total defeat of the insurgents, dominate the general forest area and make it safer for other activities.
“The objective of the Championship is to sharpen the marksmanship skills of the Nigerian Army personnel. The formations will be competing in marksmanship with the best formation carting away the prestigious Chief of Army Staff’s trophy.
“The championship will also mark the commencement of the on-going plan to move speedily and make the Sambisa forest general area safe for habitation and subsequently make it an area for the Nigerian Army training activities. To this end, provision has already been made for the opening of more roads, construction of culverts and bridges by the Nigerian Army Engineers to facilitate easy movements to the general area.
“The NASAC 2017 is unique with the introduction of Nigerian Army fire power demonstration as part of the activities. This would enable Nigerian Army to test its armored tanks, infantry weapons and artillery guns as well as various weapons in its inventory to enhance battle marksmanship and professionalism of its personnel,” Ahmadu said.
While pledging the commitment of the army toward the safety of the people of Borno State and calling on them not to panic, the Army however cautioned residents to be vigilant of any suspicious character within their community and report such to the appropriate authorities.
Do you get a good or bad response from your wife after making love? Discover a great natural solution that changed my story and put an end to weak/premature ejaculation, CLICK HERE
Attention Men: 3 Friuts you need to eat at once a day but you Neglect, but Will Help You Fight Against Premature Ejaculation, Weak Erection and Small Blokos. Take Action Here
Wife confesses: I almost cheated on my Husband because of his small manhood and quick ejaculation until we found this permanent solution that added 3.5inches to his manhood size and now Last 25minutes during sex, no side effects. Click Here for details!
My Husband used this Natural Solution to Last 25minutes in Bed and Increase His Manhood size, it has no side effects, NAFDAC approved and cures Premature Ejaculation Permanently. Click Here for I
(Modify ) ( Quote) ( Report ) (Share)
(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) ( Reply) ( Un-Follow )
How Tony Elumelu Made $123 Million In 3 Weeks (Transcorp Shares)
/ Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes
/ Gtbank Savings Account Interest Payments Replaced By Deductions
Viewing this topic: JaySalvador27, Coldsteel( m),
nanotechy, Cocolatti( m), Kinghenreey ,
fagin1982 ( m), bigW ( m), Raxxye( m), dabossman
( m), lakefist( m), nicxguy1 ( m), Xtianvic ( m),
toshino4real ( m), yumiii, andycurrency,
YoungDaNaval ( m), Jhymrod( f ), princejayy( m),
cryp
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mum: Hello... Oko mi... Akanni omo ologun eru... (she keeps eulogising for the next five minutes)
Mum: Mo wa. Ko pe ti mo de lati church. A ni special women programme. Look, gbogbo yin ni mo gb'adura fun, mo ti ri'yin bo'nu eje Jesu. Oju ko'ju kan koni wo'yin. It shall be well with all of you. Pastor even asked of you, we prayed for you together. Woo, mo ri ore e kan, e jo ma n wo pata sere ni kekere ni. Omo iya Kayode to wa ni...
Mummy: Haa... Pele oko mi. Se stress office po'ju ni? Nkan ma waa ni oro wala ibi ise yin yi ooo. Se o ti jeun? Ki l'ori je bayi? Se o lo ogun malaria yen? Neck pain yen nko? Se ese to fi gba okuta ni 2012 yen o ro e mo...
Mummy: Haa! Iwo omo yi. Indomie again!!!? Oo ni oro gbo. O se obe ni? Duro. Voice e lo s'ile... Kilode? O n bami ja ni?
Mummy: Awwww! Oya lo we, ko de lo ogun e before you sleep. And make sure you sleep on time. L'oruko Jesu, wa goke, waa de ibi giga, owo Olorun a di e mu...
Mummy: L'oruko Jesu o ni si ise se, waa maari aanu gba. O ni daran. Won o ni koba e. O ni sise. Ise e o ni baje. Oluwasegun la so e, oruko e ma ro e...
Son: Amin, Amin, Amin, Amin (Like 10 Amins, thinking she would know I was getting bored already)
Mummy: Lo sun, oko mi. L'oruko Jesu awon Angeli ma daabo bo e l'oju orun. Ti o ba ji, won o ni fi e sile.
Son: Hello... Hello, Hello mummy. Network yi o. Hello.......(Pretending network is bad) (ends the call).
Mummies wahala is too much.. but they are more caring. Kudos to all the good mothers and mothers to be
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by
andycurrency : 7:05pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
andycurrency : 7:06pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
My Husband used this Natural Solution to Last 25minutes in Bed and In
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
cryp
andycurrency : 7:07pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
Viewing this topic: fagin1982 ( m), Xtianvic ( m),
toshino4real (m ), YoungDaNaval( m), princejayy
( m), cryptonic( m), ThatIgboBoy, abdulaz, Baldg ,
Confirmer (m ), yinkbell , da
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
andycurrency : 7:08pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
cryp
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
Viewing this topic: YoungDaNaval ( m), princejayy
Confirmer (m ), yinkbell , dabossman( m),
FX2BROWN , Adexchelsea19 (m ), gemini35( m),
Agoro11, ipobbigot7 , bonjovi12 ( m), feido ,
EmpowerNg( m), mokkalu1 ( m), Excellergroup (m ),
andycurrency, doctorkush ( m
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by ThatIgboBoy: 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Andycurrency no get joy at all ooo
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Xtianvic(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:

go suit your unfortunate selves. Seun is a glorified coward and biting off more than you can chew! It may not take wicked hacker to bring your nairaland to its feet. The day GHW remembers you and your website you will be done for, you cant crash theirs while your is running. A word is enough for the wise. What would you do? Ban me for a lifetime? Oh hasten up the ban
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:

can u borrow me 5k I have not eaten today. my friend that would have assisted me have got his money stuck in ghww.since u preach good news, kindly assist me.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by deebrain(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please, who can help me locate a good mobile toilet around the onipanu axis in Lagos.

Thanks.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
angelusbrut:

can u borrow me 5k I have not eaten today. my friend that would have assisted me have got his money stuck in ghww.since u preach good news, kindly assist me.

No body can help you in this world except God
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by deebrain(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
cryptonic:
Guys I heard buhari is about bringing down the fuel price to 25naira per litre
Pls is this true cuz I've been excited on hearing this........

Sir, get your information right.

The price was contemplated. it has not yet been confirmed.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by stansmart(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
He is back! Bros where u waka go?

Ghwx has smart ppl behind the platform to be frank, their propaganda, carefully masked deception and ingenuity is on point. They saw the end of the road and stylistically brought up a new platform(everything starts from ground 0) so they could continue rippling ppl off by paying themselves.

I will advise ppl to pick option 2, get their money out quickly and run. The new platform is not gonna last 10 months for u to recoup your money with option 1.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Soteriahascome: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Are you sure you believe in God?
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:

U see ur life? epic.God helps people 2ru men. the ones that volunteered to help,u derive joy in their failure.God is watching uuu.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by achieverme(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
hopejackie76:
With Max Donors, you won't even need to wait forever to GH as within 24HOURS, you get 50% of your investment back.......Check out my signature for more details

Pls stop this nonsense. Where will the 50% come from?
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by shosky1794: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
MinorityTribe:
Oh great wise one have spoken. If i get am in 100 years time e no concern you as long as i get am. In real scam you won't even get a dime. MMM can only delay you but will definitely pay you back. First you said it has crashed, Now that they are paying you are saying it is too small. Once they pay everything what will you then say? Time and Time again i keep on realising all your so called brotherly advice are wash, You people have nothing better to offer. You just want to be "right" and make fun of others. That's human nature anyway, always want to be seen better than others who made a different choice. Congrat you are wiser and better than me for not investing in MMM, Are you happy now?

It's a good thing to give yourself that false hope that you are getting your money back, at least that will stop you from using the 3rd Mainland Bridge en route the Lagoon. A friend of mine lost 1 million but the good thing is he has moved on. I advise you do the same. You had better put the little money you have now to better use.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Iykecollins(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
andycurrency:
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa

Very interesting story.......I will read it later
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Iykecollins(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
andycurrency:
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
andycurrency : 7:08pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
cryp
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
Viewing this topic: YoungDaNaval ( m), princejayy
Confirmer (m ), yinkbell , dabossman( m),
FX2BROWN , Adexchelsea19 (m ), gemini35( m),
Agoro11, ipobbigot7 , bonjovi12 ( m), feido ,
Emp, werNg( m), mokkalu1 ( m), Excellergroup (m ),
andycurrency, doctorkush ( m

Is sgtponzihater an admin, I need him to help read this story seems he has plenty time
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Ezegozie(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
andycurrency:
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa

She made a better choice,
Who you Epp?

Only a useless girl will choose you over GhwX.
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Unlike) (Share)
NDA my role model, Nnamdi Kanu my Hero.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by cryptonic(m): 7:00pm
Ponzi hater
Pls can you help me with 50k?
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
If u can't stand for it, don't go for it.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:00pm
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
YORUBA DADDIES AND YORUBA MUMMIES.
PHONE CALL WITH A TYPICAL YORUBA DADDY
Son: Hello, Sir!
Dad: Hello. How far? Bawo ni?
Son: Mo wa okay. Bawo ni day yin, Sir?
Dad: O lo daada. Ise nko?
Son: Ise wa daada. Mummy nko?
Dad: O wa. Just be fine. God bless you.
Son: Okay, Sir.
Dad: A tun ma soro... Later.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:05pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:06pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
cryp
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by andycurrency: 7:07pm
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa
 Share 0
 Tweet 0
Troops in Sambisa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / ... / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 269
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.