Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled (44221 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by jackmore64(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Ghwx is the best - zero down time, creative programmers, hard working and sincere admin and above all, no one has lost money in ghw.

You are a frustrated idiot that just need cheap publicity.

6 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by tochyano(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Bloggers fill threatened and wanted to discredit Ghw by creating fake and bogus figures to bring down the platform. Ghw thinks ahead. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by tochyano(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Bloggers fill threatened and wanted to discredit Ghw by creating fake and bogus figures to bring down the platform. Ghw thinks ahead. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DD cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[right][/right] cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin wink cheesy cool shocked cool cool shocked shocked grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by tochyano(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
revealed that she was attacked yesterday by an unknown man on her way to a movie premiere in Lagos.

According to the actress who is entangled in the Tonto Dikeh’s marital drama took to her Instagram page and wrote

www.fotor.com-2017-03-25-06-58-17.jpeg">

"At the BASIRA IN LONDON premier. Well thank God I made it in one piece. I got bashed and attacked by an unknown man on my way to the premier. Thank God for the Nigerian police that intervened.They are trying to bring me down but God is my strength and pillar. "

Nigerians have reacted to this recent incident, while some took to condemning the act, the rest put the alleged husband snatcher on a blasting platform.

www.instagram.com-2017-03-25-07-06-21.jpeg">

www.instagram.com-2017-03-25-07-07-57.jpeg">

www.instagram.com-2017-03-25-07-09-07.jpeg">

www.instagram.com-2017-03-25-07-13-19.jpeg">

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSCVc9WAtx-/

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/rosaline-meu
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by grizzz(m): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2017
HOW TO USE GOOGLE
Google is the most popular search engine in the world. But while so many people use it, few actually get formal instructions on how to search with Google. Below, tips on how to search on Google.

Step 1: Go To Google (But Which Google?)
Obviously, to search Google, you have to go to Google. But did you know there are various ways to reach the site? In fact, that there are even different Google web sites? There are!

You can go directly to Google.com by typing in http://google.com into your web browser. That will take you to the main Google web site, which is designed to serve the United States plus the world in general.

If you are outside the United States, you may prefer to go to the version of Google designed for your own country. You’ll find a list of country-specific versions of Google shown on this page.

Google also offers a variety of “vertical” search engines, which are versions of Google that let you search just for particular types of material like images, videos or news stories. If you’re interested in specific content like this, it may make more sense to search starting at one of these subject-specific versions of Google. You’ll find a list of them here, under the “search” heading.

Step 2: Go To Google Via A Toolbar
A faster way to use Google is to enter a search into the search box that’s built into most popular browsers. Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Apple’s Safari and Mozilla’s Firefox have little boxes in the top right corners where you can type what you’re searching for, hit return, and the search results will load into your browser:

Note that Internet Explorer may be already set to use Microsoft’s Bing search engine rather than Google, if you type into the search toolbar. This is easily changed. The article below talks more about it:

Search & Internet Explorer 8
Google also offers its own Google Toolbar for both Internet Explorer and Firefox. The toolbar makes it simple to search Google right from your browser, get “cached” copies of page, share pages and offers many other handy features. You can learn more about the toolbar or get it from Google here.

With the Google’s Chrome browser, you type your search right into the same box where you enter web addresses. The article below explains this in more detail:

Searching With Google Chrome & Omnibox
Step 3: Enter Your Search Terms
Actually searching Google is pretty easy. Just type what you’re interested in finding into the search box on the Google web site or into your toolbar!

If you’re using a toolbar, as you type, you may see words begin to appear below the toolbar’s search box. These are suggestions that Google thinks may match what you’re interested in. Google calls this “Google Suggest” or “Autocomplete.” You can ignore the suggestions, but if one seems useful, select it to save some typing.

On Google itself, you’ll not only get suggestions but as you type, actual search results will begin to load:

This is called Google Instant, and the article below talks more about it:

Google Instant Search: The Complete User’s Guide
Step 4: Review Your Search Results
After you’ve searched, you’ll get a page full of results. Some of these will be matching pages from across the web. Some of these will be matching content from those subject-specific versions of Google that were mentioned above. You might get news or image results mixed in, as you can see below:

This mixing is called “Universal Search,” and the articles below explain more about how it works:

Google 2.0: Google Universal Search
Google Universal Search: 2008 Edition
The units that get mixed in are called OneBox results. Sometimes, you’ll also get special OneBoxes that give you a direct answer, without requiring a click away from Google. For example, here’s the weather in Los Angeles:

The article below has more about how OneBox answers work:

Meet The Google OneBox, Plus Box, Direct Answers & The 10-Pack
Google also has a guide to special searches like weather, stock quotes, the current time, sports scores and more than will trigger direct answers:

You may also see ads that appear above or to the right of the main search results. The main search results are not sold, and Google says they are not influenced by advertising. Google keeps the ads separated from those results and labeled with the word “Ad” or “Ads,” as the arrows point to in the example above.

That’s an overview of the type of results you’ll see, after doing a search. Google also maintains a detailed guide to everything you’ll find on the search results page.

Step 5: Preview Your Answers
As you review results, you’ll wonder if some of the listed sites are the best answer to what you’re looking for. Google provides a way to quickly check on this. It’s called Google Instant Previews.

Next to the web page listings, you’ll see a magnifying glass symbol appear:

Click on this, and you’ll make a preview of the page for that listing appear:

For more about how this feature works, see our article below:

Google Launches Instant Previews
Step 6: Refine Your Google Search
Google doesn’t know exactly what you want, when you enter a search, so the results you get are its best guess. There are ways you can help it make better guesses. For one, Google provides a variety of ways to refine your searches, to narrow them down.

You can get back just video answers, restrict results by date, explore answers by browsing through a “Wonder Wheel” of suggestions or simple review some of the related searches it may list among your results, like these examples from a search for dvd players:

For a comprehensive guide to the many options that Google offers for refining your results, see our article below:

Meet The New Google Look & Its Colorful, Useful “Search Options” Column
There are also special commands that you can use when entering your search words. For example, if you put quotes around search words like this:

“how to search in google”
Then your results will only show pages that are deemed to have those exact words on them, in that exact order — or be relevant to those exact words in other ways.

Google has a guide to all these special commands, which you will find here.

Step 7: Congratulate Yourself!
If you found this page by doing a search on Google, congrats! You clearly already know how to Google search! But hopefully, this page has helped you learn some additional tips that you’ll find useful in your future searches.

Google also maintains a variety of help documents on how to search Google, which you’ll find here.

Also be sure to see our overview guide to Google, which leads to more information about specific Google services:
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by grizzz(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2017
HOW TO USE GOOGLE
Google is the most popular search engine in the world. But while so many people use it, few actually get formal instructions on how to search with Google. Below, tips on how to search on Google.

Obviously, to search Google, you have to go to Google. But did you know there are various ways to reach the site? In fact, that there are even different Google web sites? There are!!!

You can go directly to Google.com by typing in http://google.com into your web browser. That will take you to the main Google web site, which is designed to serve the United States plus the world in general.

If you are outside the United States, you may prefer to go to the version of Google designed for your own country. You’ll find a list of country-specific versions of Google shown on this page.

Google also offers a variety of “vertical” search engines, which are versions of Google that let you search just for particular types of material like images, videos or news stories. If you’re interested in specific content like this, it may make more sense to search starting at one of these subject-specific versions of Google. You’ll find a list of them here, under the “search” heading.

A faster way to use Google is to enter a search into the search box that’s built into most popular browsers. Microsoft’s Internet Explorer, Apple’s Safari and Mozilla’s Firefox have little boxes in the top right corners where you can type what you’re searching for, hit return, and the search results will load into your browser:

Note that Internet Explorer may be already set to use Microsoft’s Bing search engine rather than Google, if you type into the search toolbar. This is easily changed. The article below talks more about it:

Google also offers its own Google Toolbar for both Internet Explorer and Firefox. The toolbar makes it simple to search Google right from your browser, get “cached” copies of page, share pages and offers many other handy features. You can learn more about the toolbar or get it from Google here.

With the Google’s Chrome browser, you type your search right into the same box where you enter web addresses. The article below explains this in more detail:

Actually searching Google is pretty easy. Just type what you’re interested in finding into the search box on the Google web site or into your toolbar!

If you’re using a toolbar, as you type, you may see words begin to appear below the toolbar’s search box. These are suggestions that Google thinks may match what you’re interested in. Google calls this “Google Suggest” or “Autocomplete.” You can ignore the suggestions, but if one seems useful, select it to save some typing.

On Google itself, you’ll not only get suggestions but as you type, actual search results will begin to load:

After you’ve searched, you’ll get a page full of results. Some of these will be matching pages from across the web. Some of these will be matching content from those subject-specific versions of Google that were mentioned above. You might get news or image results mixed in, as you can see below:

This mixing is called “Universal Search,” and the articles below explain more about how it works:

The units that get mixed in are called OneBox results. Sometimes, you’ll also get special OneBoxes that give you a direct answer, without requiring a click away from Google. For example, here’s the weather in Los Angeles:

Google also has a guide to special searches like weather, stock quotes, the current time, sports scores and more than will trigger direct answers:

You may also see ads that appear above or to the right of the main search results. The main search results are not sold, and Google says they are not influenced by advertising. Google keeps the ads separated from those results and labeled with the word “Ad” or “Ads,” as the arrows point to in the example above.

That’s an overview of the type of results you’ll see, after doing a search. Google also maintains a detailed guide to everything you’ll find on the search results page.

As you review results, you’ll wonder if some of the listed sites are the best answer to what you’re looking for. Google provides a way to quickly check on this. It’s called Google Instant Previews.

Google doesn’t know exactly what you want, when you enter a search, so the results you get are its best guess. There are ways you can help it make better guesses. For one, Google provides a variety of ways to refine your searches, to narrow them down.

You can get back just video answers, restrict results by date, explore answers by browsing through a “Wonder Wheel” of suggestions or simple review some of the related searches it may list among your results, like these examples from a search for dvd players:

For a comprehensive guide to the many options that Google offers for refining your results, see our article below:

There are also special commands that you can use when entering your search words. For example, if you put quotes around search words like this:

Then your results will only show pages that are deemed to have those exact words on them, in that exact order — or be relevant to those exact words in other ways.

If you found this page by doing a search on Google, congrats! You clearly already know how to Google search! But hopefully, this page has helped you learn some additional tips that you’ll find useful in your future searches.

Google also maintains a variety of help documents on how to search Google, which you’ll find here.

Also be sure to see our overview guide to Google, which leads to more information about specific Google services:
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by gentle007(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pls how much is camry 2.2
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
gentle007:
Pls how much is camry 2.2
. ghw participants are d most serious people I ever seen in my life. see as they frustrate op life.

2 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
. ghw participants are d most serious people I ever seen in my life. see as they frustrate op life.

How does that frustrate me? d Spam bot should HV blocked them anyways. I wonder why it hasn't. GHWW is pure fraud.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

How does that frustrate me? d Spam bot should HV blocked them anyways. I wonder why it hasn't. GHWW is pure fraud.
. but u know what posting anything here in nairaland is never a problem to dedicated participants, but bros, I repeat bros for God sake don't create any account on ghwx. if u do......
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by gentle007(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
HenryThegreat1:
. but u know what posting anything here in nairaland is never a problem to dedicated participants, but bros, I repeat bros for God sake don't create any account on ghwx. if u do......

Hahaha. Tell am. Ghw has grown beyond media propaganda and fake pop

2 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
HenryThegreat1:

I have better things to do with my life than opening fake accounts of GHWW and whether or not I do it's crash is imminent.

Shun Ponzi Schemes and innovate.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by tochyano(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
oggers fill threatened and wanted to discredit Ghw by creating fake and bogus figures to bring down the platform. Ghw thinks ahead
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by tochyano(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
oggers fill threatened and wanted to discredit Ghw by creating fake and bogus figures to bring down the platform. Ghw thinks aheadq
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by gentle007(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Kikiki. You are the biggest fraud and ghw is up n running for the serious and sincere members.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I have better things to do with my life than opening fake accounts of GHWW and whether or no I do it's crash is imminent.

. thank you for that. I have being working since I finished service 2013, but just 6 months of participating on ponzi schemes like mmm and ghw am about to starts business of my own that worth millions. I gave God all d glory.

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I have better things to do with my life than opening fake accounts of GHWW and whether or no I do it's crash is imminent.

. I also pray for u that u will one day win ur betting business and also my pray to u that among d ashowos u are fucking non will give u HIV.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by rosalieene(f): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater, for once sow a seed in someone's life. I mean money if you dash person you no go die and that's when we ll start taking you serious. You no wan dash person money a system that's managing to dash people extra you are condemning it.
You are just a frustrated broke ass human being. You don't have money, Instead of u to join the moving trend, you want everyone to be frustrated like you.
keep feeling important on Nairaland while participants smile to the bank.
Who Nairaland EPP? you will die and rot away on Nairaland. Seun will sponsor your burial

Oloriburuku!! Orire o pe!!

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
HOW TO USE GOOGLE
Obviously, to search Google, you have to go to Google. But did you know there are various ways to reach the site? In fact, that there are even different Google web sites? There are!!!
(Quote) (Report ) (Like ) (Share
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
rosalieene:
sgtponzihater, for once sow a seed in someone's life. I mean money if you dash person you no go die and that's when we ll start taking you serious. You no wan dash person money a system that's managing to dash people extra you are condemning it.
You are just a frustrated broke ass human being. You don't have money, Instead of u to join the moving trend, you want everyone to be frustrated like you.
keep feeling important on Nairaland while participants smile to the bank.
Who Nairaland EPP? you will die and rot away on Nairaland. Seun will sponsor your burial

Oloriburuku!! Orire o pe!!

May God forgive you and not hold ur lack of manners and insult against u.

Shun Ponzi Schemes and innovate
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Iykecollins(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

I have better things to do with my life than opening fake accounts of GHWW and whether or not I do it's crash is imminent.

Guy talk true Se.un is paying you for this... If not I wonder what a so called busy man will come here and be drinking panodol over other people's headache. From what I am seeing here every participant here entered with their clear eyes and understand what they are doing. Can't you see how they are making joke of you and some are reigning invectives on you. How much will Se.un pay you for such troubles. Enjoy sha with your other paid Colleagues.

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by rosalieene(f): 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

May God forgive you and not hold ur lack of manners and insult against u.
Shun Ponzi Schemes and innovate
see this he-goat
God doesn't Even recognize you at all even as u called his name

2 Likes

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by rosalieene(f): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Iykecollins:

Guy talk true Se.un is paying you for this... If not I wonder what a so called busy man will come here and be drinking panodol over other people's headache. From what I am seeing here every participant here entered with their clear eyes and understand what they are doing. Can't you see how they are making joke of you and some are reigning invectives on you. How much will Se.un pay you for such troubles. Enjoy sha with your other paid Colleagues.
U don't need to edit seun name, leave it like that let him be seeing the mentions. if he has sense, let him respect himself and call his mods to order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
rosalieene:

see this he-goat

God doesn't Even recognize you at all even as u called his name

Go to church if you are a Christian, to the mosque if u are a Muslim and to ur shrine if u are a traditionalist. None of this religion however supports Cursing or insulting a fellow human being. May God reward you in His own way for the insult for vengeance is his. And for every Curse u lay I ask for recompense and justice from the eternally just one.

My message is simple:

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by deebrain(m): 1:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Have you farted today?

Stop punishing yourself. And you don't need to spoil the the environment.

Just cross your legs like a decent lady and release it. Remain in that position for sometime and unfold your legs.

See?

You are welcome.
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by rosalieene(f): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
sgtponzihater:

Go to church if you are a Christian, to the mosque if u are a Muslim and to ur shrine if u are a traditionalist. None of this religion however supports Cursing or insulting a fellow human being. May God reward you in His own way for the insult for vengeance is his. And for every Curse u lay I ask for recompense and justice from the eternally just one.

My message is simple:

Shun Ponzi Schemes

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater
you are the one bringing curse upon yourself.
simple stop pocknosing in what doesn't concern you! if not people will keep cursing you because you deserve it
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by FhemmyKW(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
grizzz:
HOW TO USE GOOGLE

Wow! this is so helpful
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
ghw participants are d most serious people I ever seen.

1 Like

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by KingyKing: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
SgtPonziHater , I just read through this thread and I went straight to GHWX to PH.
It's my own money.

I wont shun Ponzi schemes,
I won't innovate.
Kill yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by HenryThegreat1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
HOW TO USE GOOGLE
(Quote) (Report ) (Like ) (Share
Re: The GHWW Crash: A Prophecy Fufilled by FhemmyKW(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
How to Cook Edikang Ikong Soup

It is common for Nigerians to request this soup recipe after a bout of illness as we trust it to replenish whatever was lost during the sickness. But you don't not need to be in a state of convalescence to enjoy this wholesome Nigerian food recipe.
Ingredients for Edikang Ikong Soup
1kg Pumpkin leaves
500g Water leaves (Talinum Triangulare)
600g Beef, Kanda , shaki and Dry fish
Pepper, Salt and ground crayfish: to taste
200ml Palm oil
1 cup Periwinkle
2 medium onions
2-3 stock cubes
Alternative vegetables for those who cannot buy water leaves and pumpkin leaves:
Use the following to replace the classic Nigerian vegetables for this soup:
1kg normal frozen spinach
200g ground frozen spinach
250g lamb's lettuce (canonigos in Spanish)
Defrost the frozen spinach, cut the normal frozen one into tiny pieces and mix with the ground frozen spinach. Wring out the water from these and add them when the written recipe requires you to add the pumpkin leaves.
Wash, pick and cut the Lamb's Lettuce into tiny pieces. Add them when the written recipe requires you to add water leaves.
Watch the video below for how I used these alternative vegetables to prepare Edikang Ikong soup.
Before you cook the Edikaikong Soup
1. Wash and cut the pumpkin and water leaves into tiny pieces. Put them in separate sieves to drain out all the water as much as possible.
2. Cut the Kanda into small pieces. Cook the beef, kanda and the dry fish with the 2 bulbs of diced onions and the stock cubes with as little quantity of water as possible.
Cooking Directions
1. When the meat is done, add a generous amount of palm oil, the crayfish and pepper and leave to boil for about 10 minutes. The palm oil serves as the liquid in the Edikang Ikong soup. You should try as much as possible to make it the only liquid in the soup.
2. Add the periwinkle and water leaves and leave to cook for another 5 minutes. You may have to cook for less time at this stage so that the water leaves are not over-cooked.
3. Now add the pumpkin leaves and salt to taste. Stir the contents of the pot very well and turn off the heat. Cover the pot and leave to stand for about 5 minutes.
4. Thats it!
Serve with Garri (Eba) , Semolina Fufu , Amala,
Cassava Fufu or Pounded Yam .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire / ... / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.