Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR (25509 Views)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Confusion Over Winner Of PDP Primary In Saraki’s Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
ngmgeek:

Sharrrrrrap! What's this junkie talking about. You think you know something about Nigerian politics but you don't. Saraki is actually the most powerful figure in Nigeria because he is winning his fight with the cabal who are determined to disgrace and weaken him. Go back to school, if it's not too late for you. And stop standing with Buhari because he doesn't need losers like you to stand with him lipsrsealed

You don escape from cage again? hahahah Saraki the most powerful hahahah he is not as powerful as the SGF go get your fact right...

it's the Buhari boys that are dealing with Saraki and the Senate for now, Immediately they remove Ndume as the Senate leader and he did not even act like he care i know something is fishy..

If you get brain you know the DSS report was cooked by the Presidency so as to go at loggerhead with Saraki and the Senate and the Presidency have lots of loyalist in that house...

The rejection of Magu and the Hameed Ali Saga is now make the Executives using their power on the Senate gradually asking hameed not to honor the invitation and also SGF... The Senate have turn to comedy chamber under Saraki and nobody will honor the invitation for now..

Let's see what happen in coming days..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You don escape from cage again? hahahah Saraki the most powerful hahahah he is not as powerful as the SGF go get your fact right...

it's the Buhari boys that are dealing with Saraki and the Senate for now, Immediately they remove Ndume as the Senate leader and he did not even act like he care i know something is fishy..

If you get brain you know the DSS report was cooked by the Presidency so as to go at loggerhead with Saraki and the Senate and the Presidency have lots of loyalist in that house...

The rejection of Magu and the Hameed Ali Saga is now make the Executives using their power on the Senate gradually asking hameed not to honor the invitation and also SGF... The Senate have turn to comedy chamber under Saraki and nobody will honor the invitation for now..

Brainless man! I know you will take the bait and comment, because I haven't really finished with you and your evil obsession for Buhari. Leave Buhari alone for his wife. Men don't marry men in Nigeria. Stop your Buhari fantasies and look for something better to do with your sorry life.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Still working on posting you crazy point of views and obsession with Buhari on my forum. You are not going anywhere because I need to expose ignorant Nigerians like you who sheepishly follow politicians, even when they are old, tired and worn out. Keep displaying your ignorance. Please don't stop cheesy cheesy
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
ngmgeek:

Brainless man! I know you will take the bait and comment, because I haven't really finished with you and your evil obsession for Buhari. Leave Buhari alone for his wife. Men don't marry men in Nigeria. Stop your Buhari fantasies and look for something better to do with your sorry life.

LOL wetin concern you with me and Buhari matter, Nothing can seperate me and Buhari as i will vote for him in 2019...

You can go and jump inside Lagoon..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
ngmgeek:

Still working on posting you crazy point of views and obsession with Buhari on my forum. You are not going anywhere because I need to expose ignorant Nigerians like you who sheepishly follow politicians, even when they are old, tired and worn out. Keep displaying your ignorance. Please don't stop cheesy cheesy

You quote this again for the second time hahahhaa Mind you i no get your time if you like flood my mention with comments i don't have you time..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL wetin concern you with me and Buhari matter, Nothing can seperate me and Buhari as i will vote for him in 2019...

It's called obsession. Leave Buahri alone for his wife and family. Men don't obsess about their fellow men. That's illegal and weird. Loser!
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You quote this again for the second time hahahhaa Mind you i no get your time if you like flood my mention with comments i don't have you time..

You are really daft! Change your name to BenddownforBuhari instead. What a slowpoke cheesy
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are already dealing with mental problem and you are standing with Buhari. That's not helping your case at all. You have nothing to contribute to a progressive Nigeria. We don't need half-baked brainless gullible folks like you.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by akinsuraj(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
lurther:

This sahara reporters going after Saraki with their media platform is small for Saraki to handle. If Saraki can stand CCB an arm of the federal government and be strong, then Sahara reporters is like Saraki killing an ant.
A dice to saraki: ignore sahara reporters....pretend like u don't see all this forged allegations and it will be over.
time shall tell,no need to cry more than the bereaved
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by akinsuraj(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
lurther:

This sahara reporters going after Saraki with their media platform is small for Saraki to handle. If Saraki can stand CCB an arm of the federal government and be strong, then Sahara reporters is like Saraki killing an ant.
A dice to saraki: ignore sahara reporters....pretend like u don't see all this forged allegations and it will be over.
time shall tell,no need to cry more than the bereaved shocked
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
U can see y d Senate is not happy with d custom boss.. There is no smoke without fire..

Many of u came here to blame Ali because he did not wear customs uniform.. But nobody questioned d rationale behind it....

Hope chicken yansh don open
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Dareomo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
May be to evade scrutiny.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Chikpat(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bukola Saraki has bn identified with many scandals n corrupt practices.
Why z dat guy our Senate President?
Why has he not bn impeached?
when will justice be delivered to Saraki?
For hw long shud he b appropriately jailed?
For hw long shalk he b bannd frm holdn public office?
Wen will justice be delivered to other corrupt Nigerians public servants?
....and Nigeria gets better for a just and fair nation...
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by kuuljay(m): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
logica:
After exposure, then what?
we know how deep the decay is and maybe someone out there will be afraid of doing the wrong thing knowing that one day it shall be unveiled, have I answered your question? If no then carry your wahala and go,bye!!!
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2017
ngmgeek:

It's called obsession. Leave Buahri alone for his wife and family. Men don't obsess about their fellow men. That's illegal and weird. Loser!

And will anything happen if you go kill yourself?
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are really daft! Change your name to BenddownforBuhari instead. What a slowpoke cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2017
ngmgeek:

You are already dealing with mental problem and you are standing with Buhari. That's not helping your case at all. You have nothing to contribute to a progressive Nigeria. We don't need half-baked brainless gullible folks like you.

LOL daft reasoning hahaha, What has your tribe contributed to Nigeria than shame all over the world..

Reason i can never vote any of your tribesmen no matter who that person is..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 1:16am On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL daft reasoning hahaha, What has your tribe contributed to Nigeria than shame all over the world..

Reason i can never vote any of your tribesmen no matter who that person is..

As if you mentally challenged people like you are allowed to vote cheesy
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 1:19am On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Has anything changed since you fathers disowned you?
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2017
ngmgeek:

As if you mentally challenged people like you are allowed to vote cheesy

Hahahah Okay let's wiit and see.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:49am On Mar 27, 2017
ngmgeek:

Has anything changed since you fathers disowned you?

I SMH for you, When last did you wake your father up with a kick?
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Wait to see what? Just stop bending down for Buhari. That's illegal in Nigeria grin
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Nothing to wait and see. Mentally challenged folks like you are not allowed to vote.

And they should not even be on Nairaland grin
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I SMH for you, When last did you wake your father up with a kick?

Are you telling us what you did, since you lost your conductor job.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
ngmgeek:

Wait to see what? Just stop bending down for Buhari. That's illegal in Nigeria grin

You are running mad i guess no go jumo inside lagoon ooo
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
ngmgeek:

Nothing to wait and see. Mentally challenged folks like you are not allowed to vote.

And they should not even be on Nairaland grin

Most you quote twice?
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
ngmgeek:

Are you telling us what you did, since you lost your conductor job.

That's what your tribe normal do boy..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Most you quote twice?

It's not 'most' you. It's 'must' you. When your late mother was begging you to take your studies serious, you ignored her and that's why you're a loser. Keep standing with Buhari. Obsession will send you to early grave.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 11:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Losers like you talk about tribe. We have gone past that stage kid! Keep losing grin
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 11:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Stay away from men. That's why your family disowned you. From standing with Buhari to bending doing for him. Faggit cheesy
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

It's taking you so long to reply. Have you ran out of weed? cheesy
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 1:21am On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You used to respond so fast, what happened bus conductor? Ran out of data? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Exactly Are We Restructuring? - Dele Momodu / AbdulRazak Idrisa Timta, Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Laid 2 Rest(Pic / Osun Pays Four Months Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.