Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR (25521 Views)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Confusion Over Winner Of PDP Primary In Saraki’s Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 1:23am On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL wetin concern you with me and Buhari matter, Nothing can seperate me and Buhari as i will vote for him in 2019...

You can go and jump inside Lagoon..

"Nothing can separate you and Buhari! Are you his wife? grin grin grin
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 1:52am On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You are running mad i guess no go jumo inside lagoon ooo

I heard you're planning to visit the nearest lagoon. Please don't do it. Just take your medication and stop your Buhari obsession and all will be ok. grin
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:55am On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

Losers like you talk about tribe. We have gone past that stage kid! Keep losing grin

LOL for you mind abi, For Nigerians mind your tribe is irrelevant and can never be taken serious.. You tribe was a disgrace to Nigeria and all over the world know you guys as developers...

No matter who that person is from your tribe Nigerians will never vote them to be President haha..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

Stay away from men. That's why your family disowned you. From standing with Buhari to bending doing for him. Faggit cheesy

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

It's taking you so long to reply. Have you ran out of weed? cheesy

Oh.. you just proof how daft you can be hahaha, So you think i have your time? hahaha go fvck you self and stop looking for attention..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:06am On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

You used to respond so fast, what happened bus conductor? Ran out of data? grin

You think everyone is as jobless as you to have been up every minutes of the day? Attention seeker..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:07am On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

"Nothing can separate you and Buhari! Are you his wife? grin grin grin

Go and die.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ElsonMorali: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2017
duni04:
Saraki is the most corrupt Senate president in Nigeria's history. A whole Senate President using forged papers to import a vehicle!!! The chief law maker in the country!!! And he's still the Senate President? Hasn't been impeached! Nigeria is in serious gbese!

Why are you surprised.? It was through forged house order that he became the Senate president.

Na today?
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Go and die.

Call a family meeting and give them that instruction.

Tell them to Go and Die grin
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You think everyone is as jobless as you to have been up every minutes of the day? Attention seeker..

You will soon know how jobless I am. Getting ready to unleash on you and other Buhari asss kissers. Watch!
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Oh.. you just proof how daft you can be hahaha, So you think i have your time? hahaha go fvck you self and stop looking for attention..

Did you get another conductor job? No more talking and obsessing about Buhari, right? Leave the old man for his wife and family. Loser cheesy
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

'Prove' and not 'proof'. Go back to school and get a certificate cheesy cheesy
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

Call a family meeting and give them that instruction.

Tell them to Go and Die grin

I no get your time again..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I no get your time again..

Ok. Next time, think before you mention someone again. Don't start a fight you won't finish. That's the lesson you really need to learn. Now, buzz off lipsrsealed
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

Ok. Next time, think before you mention someone again. Don't start a fight you won't finish. That's the lesson you really need to learn. Now, buzz off lipsrsealed

Not when you keep repeating yourself, You are not making any sense with your comments so why should i waste my time on nuisance that keep repeating the same thing and keep quoting same comment like 3 times.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not when you keep repeating yourself, You are not making any sense with your comments so why should i waste my time on nuisance that keep repeating the same thing and keep quoting same comment like 3 times.

That's what you bargained for, lowlife. I had to come down to your level when I realized that you are brain dead. I am surprised you are no longer singing about Buhari like a song. Move on and get a life. Do something with your sorry asss and stop standing with people.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Go and die.

Go And Die.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

That's what you bargained for, lowlife. I had to come down to your level when I realized that you are brain dead. I am surprised you are no longer singing about Buhari like a song. Move on and get a life. Do something with your sorry asss and stop standing with people.

Not until you tell me your fucking business with who i pledge my allegiance with...
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Not until you tell me your fucking business with who i pledge my allegiance with...

It is my business, even when you don't take your medication. Leave Buhari for Aisha his wife. Stop chasing men
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2017
ngmgeek:

It is my business, even when you don't take your medication. Leave Buhari for Aisha his wife. Stop chasing men

That's my boy but you can only assume and stop showing how jobless you are by trolling me all over the thread.. If you need help just tell me and stop trolling me..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

That's my boy but you can only assume and stop showing how jobless you are by trolling me all over the thread.. If you need help just tell me and stop trolling me..

Stop trolling with Buhari and live, slowpoke. Get a life, loser!
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by limeta(f): 3:18am On Mar 03, 2020
When you not fulani or yoruba any promotion in the civil sevice is a double sin with the yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos) / Attend Tribunal To Show Support For Atiku, Dino Melaye Tells Makinde(Pics,Video) / INEC Rejects Governorship Nominations Of Parties In Seven States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.