Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) (61003 Views)

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Tell us your experience
Deadbeing:
Experience will always be d best teacher, don't know y d blacks always claim to over know wat their colonail masters teaches dem........it gud to debunk some acts and believes,based on civilization.but realities must be acknowledged.....witchcraft is also known and practiced by the whites also..
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by ahahnow: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is nice. I encourage all my Nigerian sisters to marry oyibo and leave these lazy pomo Nigerian men behind. Let them go and marry goats. We, females have suffered too much in their useless hands

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by chineduemmao: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
cosmatika:
Everyone will come here and be forming oyibo, shouting "African mentality". But truth be told, deres a lot of black magic in Africa. U ll nva believe dey exist until dey deal with u. Even the Bible that says suffer not the witch to live acknowledges that they exist
while i could believe in metaphysicals because of near-facts of events i don't believe in magic because they are yet to beat my logics...
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by chineduemmao: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
jullty:
There is no title call oba of Lagos. It is oba of isale eko.

There nothing call oba of Lagos or Lagos state.

It is isale eko.

Isale eko is different from Lagos. Ambode shows he did not go to school.

Isale eko is only a small portion of lagod
after everything you don spoil the tin last last abi? correction fluid! "oba of lagod" lol
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
From the east, but bred in delta... That creature can only be associated with one thing (winshcraft) and it must be killed when seen during the day. But if you see it at night, run for your life grin grin

Omo, Usein Bolt de learn

The name is Ika for owl. If you hear it at night, put a stone into the fire. Chai!!! Mentality don change o

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by chineduemmao: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
By the way this post reminds of one pastor. I don forget im name... T... someting remind me pls

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
So you registered on nairaland just to post this scam.

Checked your profile whichbyou opened 6 days ago and it's only this ticket you have been posting.

My guy CHANJI!!!!

If you are not a scam, drop trial games

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
We really have a long way to go in this country may God help us and our old folks not to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and our pastors should stop threatening their customers sorry I meant members with all sorts of evil befalling them all in the guise of stealing their hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin watch out for PART TWO.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by anigeorge379(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oma se ooo
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Donald7610: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
diasporaman:
Na so
You have no reason to fear
He publishes truth may not be fact
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by niyidenrele: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
TippyTop:
Every poor old woman in Nigeria is a witch.
Every poor grandmother in Nigeria is a witch.
How come we never see rich old people being accused of witchcraft?

In Yankee this woman would be taken to the nearest hospital for health checks and diagnosis.
It's a sin to be poor in Africa.
just to tell u that, there is no physical world without spiritual world,.... spritulism control the physical,.... i just pray they deal with u "first",.... i know your type.... Thomas d unbeliever..... r u wiser than all those watching? i pity u, in african voodoo

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Audrinakane(f): 2:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
niyidenrele:
just to tell u that, there is no physical world without spiritual world,.... spritulism control the physical,.... i just pray they deal with u "first",.... i know your type.... Thomas d unbeliever..... r u wiser than all those watching? i pity u, in african voodoo

Can you please explain the similarities between owl and human being and how the human body can physically turn in a bat and still turn back into human being. How is it possible?. So you are trying to say that someone spiritually turns into a bat and it also affects the physical nature of that person to the extent that the human body will turn another animal.
What kind of mentality is that.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Horus(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Primebuilders(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
I don't get the story. The woman wanted to turn to an owl it was not successful yet we have the owl and the woman at the same time. Reason nam

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by lloyds(m): 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=naijalander post=54899531]ogbeni keep quiet!

There is a photo of an owl and an old woman. Which one swiitched to what and why can we see both of them if one switched to the other? Can you not reason objectively, ode oshi..

Na u no dey reason. Trying to form ignorance as if these evil powers doesn't exist is my issue. Am not contesting the truthfulness of this incidence. Am a genuine Christian and believe the power of the almighty God is far superior to any, but won't claim ignorance.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please can someone teach or show me how to transform into a an owl i ve been trying to do that, and oh! I forgot I am also a wizard. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by ajalaolanr(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
dainformant:
Here are trending photos of a Nigerian woman who has been accused of transforming into an owl and was "unfortunate" in the process. Stephen Ihesiaba, the Overseer at The Lord's Army Ministry in Lagos, shared the viral photos and wrote;

May Almighty God continue to disgrace your enemy. Any evil man or woman transforming to any kind of animal or bird flying against you Shall be disgraced openly in JESUS CHRIST NAME..........

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/confusion-as-nigerian-woman-allegedly.html

Why has none ever taken a picture of the process of changing from a bird to a human or vice versa part, How ignorant and evil we truly are, for all the care in the world, this woman may be innocent!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
niyidenrele:
my friend you need to get out more go nite clubbing, smoke some thing anything, drink some vodka i am sure you will be fine. Because you are talking Absolute! RUBBISH! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by DLuciano: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
TippyTop:

In Yankee this woman would be taken to the nearest hospital for health checks and diagnosis.
You may not understand until you experience it. witchcraft is real
just as the devil, black power, etc is real. Abi you bi witch? I did say you are o grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
DLuciano:
just as the devil, black power, etc is real. Abi you bi witch? I did say you are o grin
Rubbish! She is not i am a witch, now what? Are you going to call the spiritual police for me? grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
According to the pasto and those who believe in this kind of lie the devil can create a bird from the image of God...i wonder what bible they got that from if its not from african trad religion stories.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Transformed owl in Lagos.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
DLuciano:
Why only poor old women?
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fkhalifa:
you people will come to know about the unseen stuffs sooner or later,even though truth have been mixed with falsehood, not all is to be believed, but I tell you, they exist.
How many have you personally experienced or is this another "my uncle's sister's brother's friend" case

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by IGBOyoruHausa: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
please show us video.pictures are not enough to convince us. people thread much on ignorance. at one person would record it
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by snifferG: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
All dis wanna be miracle workers... Ok,na we know d name of ur church,Attention Seekers! Did she transform in front of u If dis crappy story is even true,d crowd ought 2 help d woman 2 a nearby hospital,she could b anybodys mum,grandmum,aunt/sister. 9jaaaa!
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by DLuciano: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
TippyTop:

Why only poor old women?
not only poor old women, a demon can possess any age or status, some know they have it
and they just submit themselves to be used by the evil power or force and not minding to come out of it. By God's grace I am a minister of God About 10 years ago a young lady of about 30years once walked to me and confess that she was a witch, that
she finds herself flying with others and sucking people's blood, when she sleeps, it is against her will and conscience and doesn't want to continue with them. I will leave the rest of the story here... Witch is an unclean spirit that are initiated into persons or any creature. In this world they are poor and wretched, but in their world they are very rich with their victims wealth. I think I am talking too much. Even the bible made mentions of witch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by richydxfactor: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
no difference btwn witchcraft and aircraft all of them na craft.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Origin(f): 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
The owl is on tarmac floor. The woman is on sandy floor. Hmmmmmm.

Just pray to be like Moses. And leave witches for God.

How will this people sell if somebody is not doing you.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by olumideinfo: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
TippyTop:

Simply put' once youre poor in Africa and especially in Nigeria, youre vulnerable in all things. Thats why people do all manner of evil act just to be rich. The world has failed black race.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water' / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.