Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (62805 Views)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by sokul: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by naijaent: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
It seems as though this os a compeition between Muslims and Christians. If Muslims see arabic written on a tree then in few days, Mary will start crying blood.

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Carter4luv(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
For Mary statutes to cry blood, dats to say Argentina Don worse pass naija ooo. Since naija enter recession and tinz change no statue don cry, not even amadioha.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
U ar worshin statu
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by blaze1916(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
twosquare:
This na statue or vodoo doll?

I taya o.....
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Shafiiimran99: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sirheny007:

I am a strong Catholic..and i can confirm to you that she is never Worshiped. However, we hold her in a very high regard...the most elevated woman of honor!!

Whoever worships her needs to be examined..
U don't worship her but u do need down in front of her status everyday, if that action is not worship then, how do u define that?

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jesus Christ is the only true way we can access God.

The worship of Mary tantamount to idolatry

These lovely men loafers are for sale

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by marysyviabrown(f): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
that is not the real picture,the Argentina own and please we don't worship Mary,we honor her, if you are not a Catholic you wouldn't understand,every man on your lane.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Etizz: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
if that's how Mary should look like, then I give up... gosh

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Lancelott(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam
We don't worship Mary.. it's just a honor we give to Her as the mother of Christ.. People mistake that... we do not pray to her, we ask her to intercede on our behalf..
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by naijaent: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lancelott:
We don't worship Mary.. it's just a honor we give to Her as the mother of Christ.. People mistake that... we do not pray to her, we ask her to intercede on our behalf..
Here exactly is the problem. You're not supposed to ask her to intercede for you because the bible says that no one coming to God except through Jesus and that is why we as Christians say "In Jesus name". Nowhere in the bible did they ask you to ask Mary to help you intercede.

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by zainabxel(f): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
caracas:

Madam u are the ignorant one here .
Oh really? Enlighten me please
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by JARUSHUB: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.

worship ke......did de catholics tell u dat
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by zainabxel(f): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
mvem:
...its argentina third world?...what are you sayin
What am i not saying?

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Sirheny007(m): 1:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
U don't worship her but u do need down in front of her status everyday, if that action is not worship then, how do u define that?

It is called adoration...
I adore her..and who wouldn't?

See, some Catholics take things a bit far..some actually worship her, but that is a mistake on their individual part..
It is never in the Roman Catholic doctrine to worship Mary..
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
lol. Catholics, very obstinate people. If you can not comprehend John 14:6 as a Christian, then you are on your own. So a man even owns this statue abi na mary? smh
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by tomiade1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
naijaent:

Here exactly is the problem. You're not supposed to ask her to intercede for you because the bible says that no one coming to God except through Jesus and that is why we as Christians say "In Jesus name". Nowhere in the bible did they ask you to ask Mary to help you intercede.

Take one beer for my head na!
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dont cry for me ARGENTINA
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by SeniorZato(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Very funny
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
marysyviabrown:
that is not the real picture,the Argentina own and please we don't worship Mary,we honor her, if you are not a Catholic you wouldn't understand,every man on your lane.
Sister, why don't you make us understand? The only thing we should aim to understand is the holy bible and our stand with God. The Catholic, I believe is not a sect, right? so nothing there should be difficult to understand.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Lancelott(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
dammieco:
These Idol worshippers should endeavour to always keep things to themselves.
We all have our beliefs...personally we don't worship idols but if you insist on getting an explanation, do you know idolatry is not about idols alone?? Your phone could be an idol, your pastor or imam could be an idol...the question is where is the origin of Christendom traced to?? well the idolaters you despise.. I don't disrespect people's religion cos we are taught to be accepting not condemning.. look at Pope Francis... but Nigerians are here firing shots not from their beliefs but from what their church teaches... so what's the difference between you and I... that means the Angel Gabriel was an idolatrous being since he said hail Mary or you skipped that Bible part?? Elizabeth must have been an idolatrous being from your logic because she said blessed are you among women.... the prayer is coined from the bible and the ending part of the Hail Mary prays for us at the hour of our death... is that wrong??
Don't get me wrong bro the statue thing might be a hoax... but don't come at my faith like that
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Emycord: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
You will see bashing on this thread even from christians. They will doubt it but once allah appears to be eating meat fish and pawpaw and other food items they will start shouting allah abkar. As if allah has overthrown Almighty God

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
zainabxel:
Apparently It's not just Nigerian Muslims and Christians that are delusional.
It's a third world thing undecided

Is Argentina a third world nation?
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by JARUSHUB: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Sister, why don't you make us understand? The only thing we should aim to understand is the holy bible and our stand with God. The Catholic, I believe is not a sect, right? so nothing there should be difficult to understand.

yea dats right bt ur heads re just open to argument n nt understandings

referring to the penticoasters and not the protestants pls
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Lancelott(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
naijaent:

Let me solve your problem...
Define intercession??
No one gets through the Father except through me... but how do you get to a Son?? it's through the mother.
The wedding feast at Canaan... when the servants ran to the Mother of Christ, that was intercession... They could have met him to turn water into wine straight up but they needed someone who could get his attention straight up
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Emycord: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
espn:
Lol..make dem check back of that statue..hope nothing is pumping blood into it from the back..
and you will believe allah ate pawpaw two days ago the same allah ate meat and fish about a month ago
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by JARUSHUB: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sirheny007:

It is called adoration...
I adore her..and who wouldn't?

See, some Catholics take things a bit far..some actually worship her, but that is a mistake on their individual part..
It is never in the Roman Catholic doctrine to worship Mary..

true talk dats de fact

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by kingsleefolli(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Maybe she remember her son JESUS CHRIST. how he was nailed on the cross.God will clean her tears
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by mvem(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
zainabxel:

What am i not saying?
...if you refer to argentina as third world then you are wrong....argentina is well developed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.