Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (62800 Views)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Lancelott(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Christians now Muslims are trying to poach this forum... shame on you all
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Lancelott(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Christians now Muslims are trying to poach this thread... shame on you all
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by ooshinibos: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Images are part and parcel of christianity, they predate the christian bible.
not true at all , have read the Bible ? ..once you read it ..you will understand why statues are not permitted and worshipped ..Mary herself will be upset with the her statue all of the place
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by linusbnn(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam

But dis statue though looks like dat of a demonic spirit it doesn't depict mary in Anyway compare it with d image below

Correction plz,catholics don't worship mary,they honour her like other saints.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by ekwii: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls go and wash the movie Borgia and see how they manipulate you and me to believe these trash
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam

But dis statue though looks like dat of a demonic spirit it doesn't depict mary in Anyway compare it with d image below

Have you seen Mary before....... All this are fanatics, they
Don't know actual pishure of Mary neither you too
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by martinsrichie(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
#CATHOLIC AND PROUD#

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by dakuizi(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
fake,you go soon see virgin marry shedding coconut tears.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Daddybright1986(m): 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yesterday it was pawpaw showing us Allakubuhari appearing on it body....... Today is Mary crying blood
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by ilevic(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5049642_re_jpgb3a08295f2cde0e747e8718df25f6efa

these other closeup photos will help u judge if it's real or fake SEE PHOTOS

the Load on the head sef is enough to make it cry
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Origin(f): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
Probably because though shall not bow to a graven image. Hmmmmmmmm.

That pix is scary as hmmmmmmm.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by eflintsone(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

D last time I followed my dad to his catholic church for a special service we were asked to kneel before a statue of mary before exiting d church, I saw it as idolatory and decided not to kneel.
Mary deserves honour just like so many other Bible character, I personally wud like to honour David bcuz I've taken him as my mentor but however I can't ask him to intercede on my behalf bcuz I have d holy spirit 4 dat d Bible calls him our intercessor and d Bible also told us dat jesus christ is seated at d right hand of d father making intercession 4 us.
The reference d Bible gave to past saints is in hebrews 12:1 according to dat scripture dey are simply watching us like tv they are not interceding 4 us bcuz Dats not their job its d job of d holy Ghost
well let me just
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by ooshinibos: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lancelott:
I am sorry if you misunderstood me or if I sounded harsh... I really am...just that I hate people branding us as pagans when only God can judge... the Bible says judge not...so how come some Christians who claim to know so much display so little spiritual understanding... we are one.. Only God Almighty knows who's a pagan or not.
Most people practise hypocrisy instead of Christianity... they openly abuse us, mock us but yet they lack all Christian virtues..
they accept jobs from us "pagans" in their words..
If we give them money, they'll collect from us ''pagans"
We render help to everyone yet we are pagans...
Faith and GOOD WORKS my brothers not hypocrisy....
How many times do you give alms or food to beggars??
How many naked and imprisoned have you clothed and visited...
It's not the noise and hypocrisy people practise that'll take you to heaven... call us pagans and idolators, I'll accept but let those people who insult us know these few facts
You came from us
You borrowed most of our doctrines
We preserved the Bible long enough for you to have it
We defended our Faith in tough times
We defend you in more ways than you know, how about you do the same??
Enough is enough!!!
I understood your point of view but we cannot demonize Christianity because of a view people that refuse to read and understand the Bible and misrepresent Christianity whatever they cook up in their brain ..
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Caleycash(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
zainabxel:
Apparently It's not just Nigerian Muslims and Christians that are delusional.
It's a third world thing undecided
First world fool!!
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ehinmola(m): 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

. Is this statue the exact replica of virgin Mary?. I think she looks like an impersonator.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Agimor(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

We Catholics don't worship Mary, rather we honor her just as you honor your dad.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by graciella(f): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
echelons:
The world is sinful..
I've been weeping blood since.
Lwkmd!
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by kenneth348: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Clike like if u are a proud CATHOLIC

1 Like

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by THYRAIN(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

let me correct you Catholic don't worship mother Mary we honor her
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
ooshinibos:

not true at all , have read the Bible ? ..once you read it ..you will understand why statues are not permitted and worshipped ..Mary herself will be upset with the her statue all of the place
Religious statues are all over the bible... it is worshipping them that is wrong and catholic dont worship statues.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by galaxy15(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
did ur own Jesus fall from the sky?
For the fact that Mary was privileged to conceive and birth Christ doesn't call for her worship. she's a human like anyone. If a miracle happens, do you give glory and honour to God or the pastor? The thing is the Pastor was privileged to be used by God. and should not be taken as a God. So think about that...
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by spartan117(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Did you miss the part in hebrew that says we are in a feast with them
I don't know d scripture u are qouting but being in a feast with them doesn't translate as them being our intercessors. We have just 3 intercessors : jesus, the holy Ghost and any man that choose to intercede on our behalf. mary, moses, David, peter, paul, fr tansi or any other saint can't intercede 4 u bcuz its not their job.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

I don't know d scripture u are qouting but being in a feast with them doesn't translate as them being our intercessors. We have just 3 intercessors : jesus, the holy Ghost and any man that choose to intercede on our behalf. mary, moses, David, peter, paul, fr tansi or any other saint can't intercede 4 u bcuz its not their job.
YOU just said that any man may interceed, so why cant peter or paul?
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
galaxy15:

For the fact that Mary was privileged to conceive and birth Christ doesn't call for her worship. she's a human like anyone. If a miracle happens, do you give glory and honour to God or the pastor? The thing is the Pastor was privileged to be used by God. and should not be taken as a God. So think about that...
Nobody worships mary but anyone who allows himself to be used by God is deserving of honor, that is why pastors are honored and respected. The glory belongs to God but even the bible says to give honor to who it is due. If u pastor is called daddy because he answer God's call then i am suprised u dont want us to honor the one who agreed to bear d saviour of d world.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by spartan117(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
YOU just said that any man may interceed, so why cant peter or paul?
Bcuz they Ave passed on from this world undecided
D dead in christ don't pray
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

Bcuz they Ave passed on from this world undecided
D dead in christ don't pray
Where did u get that from? where is it written that those who died and now live in Christ dont pray?
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by spartan117(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Where did u get that from? where is it written that those who died and now live in Christ dont pray?
Jesus christ speaking in parable said dat it is good to bear ur cross in d day 4 d night comes when no man works. So d dead donot pray! Stop asking d dead to pray 4 u when u have an advocate sitting with d father 1jn 2:1 and more over u Ave God's own spirit the holy Ghost in u whom d Bible refers to as our intercessor john 14:16 amp
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by achieverme(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

For your info, Catholics don't worship Mary. I know they feed you guys with so much error about the Catholic Church, but have you taken time to find out if those things are true or not before making comments?
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Doctorsweet(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mother mary, pls pray for me
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 9:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

Jesus christ speaking in parable said dat it is good to bear ur cross in d day 4 d night comes when no man works. So d dead donot pray! Stop asking d dead to pray 4 u when u have an advocate sitting with d father 1jn 2:1 and more over u Ave God's own spirit the holy Ghost in u whom d Bible refers to as our intercessor john 14:16 amp
Sorry that parable does not say the dead do not pray, u want to add what isnt there.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by spartan117(m): 9:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Sorry that parable does not say the dead do not pray, u want to add what isnt there.
undecided so whats ur interpretation of d parable?
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by zainabxel(f): 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Caleycash:
First world fool!!
slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.