Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) (62785 Views)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

undecided so whats ur interpretation of d parable?
The implication is that we need to make full use
of every opportunity while we have it, without letting the risks or dangers involved deter us. It means as long as (he)we (has)have healthy life (he)we (will)should do the work of his father for a time will come when we can't.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by DeYoungJoe(m): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam

But dis statue though looks like dat of a demonic spirit it doesn't depict mary in Anyway compare it with d image below

Point of correction, catholics do not worship Mary, they honor mary
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by spartan117(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ubenedictus:
The implication is that we need to make full use
of every opportunity while we have it, without letting the risks or dangers involved deter us. It means as long as (he)we (has)have healthy life (he)we (will)should do the work of his father for a time will come when we can't.
So we can also infer dat night as used in d parable refers to death
So stop asking saints who are resting in d Lord to pray 4 u bcuz the've ceased from all work, u are simply disturbing dem
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm not judgind but this is pure idolatry. Look at that! That looks like an idol statue. All those thinking that's mary are not ok mentally. That looks like a idol. Besides it is written. Thou shall not use an image in worshipping God. If people can be calling that mary. I think we should beware cause the end time is near
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by FavoredGuy: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Construct a typical Nigerian news headline for this type of story.

E.g: 'APC has no connection with the weeping statue' - Lai Mohamed.

Weeping Statue; PDP blames the presidency for keeping silent about the weeping statue.

Fayose says APC should tell Nigerians the truth about the weeping statue.

'What has your govt done to stop the sweeping statue'? Fani kayode asks Buhari

'We are carrying out some analysis on specimen of blood from the weeping statue- NMA

'There is no need to panic' Army assures Nigerians as tension continues to rise over the weeping statue

Weeping statue: CAN says Apostle Suleiman's sex scandal (allegation) has nothing to do with the weeping statue.

We'll not rest until we fish out those behind the weeping statue saga- IG of Police.

Catholic Bishops Conference Of Nigeria (CBCN) to meet with PMB on Tuesday over the weeping statue.

Muslim cleric urges christians to keep calm over the weeping statue: saying related occurences do happen in other religions.

'It's a moment of sober reflection'- Popular Enugu Catholic priest on weeping statue.

Feel free to add yours.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Kaysalas(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
1shortblackboy:
catholic and muslim miracles na thesame..... dem no dey help anybody
grin grin angry angry cheesy cheesy grin
Kikikikololokikiki u fit kill person with laff hehehe angry grin grin grin
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Very good
She can cry blood but there are ppl that need blood transfusions but cant get it
Such a waste of blood o
Is ok
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:
I'm a Christian but not a catholic so I don't belief in d worship of mary.
However, God can Speak to his people thru different means in d old testament he caused a donkey to Speak in order to warn the errant Prophet balam

But dis statue though looks like dat of a demonic spirit it doesn't depict mary in Anyway compare it with d image below
But bros how u know say the real mary nor been worwor pass demon grin
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Spicycat(f): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Emycord:
are you a muslim or christian if ur muslim i'm not suprised but it will be bad if as christian you think allah is God almighty

Allah is an Arabic word for God, the Hausa's are also calling God Allah as a borrowed word from Arabic just the way English borrowed some words from other languages. #FACT

2 Likes

Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Caleycash(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
zainabxel:
slowpoke
Your whole generations are stupiid idiiots!!
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Angelsss(f): 1:49am On Mar 25, 2017
zainabxel:
Apparently It's not just Nigerian Muslims and Christians that are delusional.
It's a third world thing undecided
Lols
Very true
Third worls countries are backward in reasoning
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2017
spartan117:

So we can also infer dat night as used in d parable refers to death
So stop asking saints who are resting in d Lord to pray 4 u bcuz the've ceased from all work, u are simply disturbing dem
I hope u read that passage well, Jesus said 'i must do the work of the one who sent me, for the night comes when no man works' Jesus applied the words to himself. ur interpretation say that after death Jesus stoped interceeding.

Hope u see the silliness of misinterpreting the bible.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:49am On Mar 25, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I'm not judgind but this is pure idolatry. Look at that! That looks like an idol statue. All those thinking that's mary are not ok mentally. That looks like a idol. Besides it is written. Thou shall not use an image in worshipping God. If people can be calling that mary. I think we should beware cause the end time is near
u didnt read ur bible well, if u did u will know that images littered the temple in Jerusalem and God had no problem with them.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by spartan117(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
I hope u read that passage well, Jesus said 'i must do the work of the one who sent me, for the night comes when no man works' Jesus applied the words to himself. ur interpretation say that after death Jesus stoped interceeding.

Hope u see the silliness of misinterpreting the bible.
Jesus rose up and ascended to heaven in bodily form he is not dead he didn't ascend as a spirit!
Dats why he is our intercessor
Show me a scripture dat says we should call on saints to pray 4 us and i wud belief u
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by galaxy15(m): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Nobody worships mary but anyone who allows himself to be used by God is deserving of honor, that is why pastors are honored and respected. The glory belongs to God but even the bible says to give honor to who it is due. If u pastor is called daddy because he answer God's call then i am suprised u dont want us to honor the one who agreed to bear d saviour of d world.
of course we honour and respect our pastors and leaders, but we done pray to them and see them like a supernatural or extraordinary being or person. we don't go about making statues of them and saying prayers to them. we pray to God through Jesus.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by galaxy15(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2017
spartan117:

Jesus rose up and ascended to heaven in bodily form he is not dead he didn't ascend as a spirit!
Show me a scripture dat says we should call on saints to pray 4 us and i wud belief u
Help me ask them oo. is It Saints that are our intercessors in heaven or Jesus who is our one and only high priest seated at the right hand side of God interceding on our behalf. I'm pretty sure even in heaven, Mary is not given any extraordinary position. she's a human so is Paul with all his accomplishments and other Christians who are in heaven.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by zainabxel(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Caleycash:
Your whole generations are stupiid idiiots!!
You are right where you belong, in the crack of my ass.
Chop sh!t and die niqqa grin grin grin
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:
u didnt read ur bible well, if u did u will know that images littered the temple in Jerusalem and God had no problem with them.
That was before the coming of christ, things like images, temple, and stuffs are no longer use in worship of God. Its written thou should not use a image in worshiping God and jesus didn't want people to worship him. but he came proclaming Gods kingdom. He didn't say worship mary, joseph? They are mortals like you and me. "WORSHIP GOD" if an angel can refuse jacob worship then who the hell is mary?
Besides look with your normal and human eyes, you believe God is holy right and everything about him is holy? Now does that look slighly holy to you?
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by nizetee: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
cosmatika:
Why won't it cry with dat load of hair and crown u put on her head? Dis looks like an idol to me, just like the Queen of Heaven mentioned in the Bible

Voodoo mary
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Caleycash(m): 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
zainabxel:

You are right where you belong, in the crack of my ass.
Chop sh!t and die niqqa grin grin grin
you never see anything, by the time dey deport you... you go chop shit for naija die, mumu no go get sense, you think ur American now abi, idiot that doesn't know her root!!
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by zainabxel(f): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Caleycash:
you never see anything, by the time dey deport you... you go chop shit for naija die, mumu no go get sense, you think ur American now abi, idiot that doesn't know her root!!

E pain am grin grin grin
You sound like a clueless kid
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Caleycash(m): 5:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
zainabxel:

E pain am grin grin grin
You sound like a clueless kid
I don see you wey mature, grandma, hahahaha weldone... but I Will like to see ur face really no insults again, am still winning sha
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by zainabxel(f): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Caleycash:
I don see you wey mature, grandma, hahahaha weldone... but I Will like to see ur face really no insults again, am still winning sha
Rotfl. Keep telling yourself that
Dude swerve, you're not a challenge
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by nurusystem(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lancelott:
You are a Muslim so I don't consider you in an argument about Christianity... Perhaps when it's about your Faith, I'll invite you to talk... don't worry I'll soon come and comment in your section

Ask me anytime
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Caleycash(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
zainabxel:

Rotfl. Keep telling yourself that
Dude swerve, you're not a challenge
hahahaha, why should I even be a challenge to you?!... Abeg face ur challenges and challengers, am I car that I should swerve?!.... stop forming Abeg I want to see ur face joor!
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by luxiitop(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
jhhh
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
kelvinrhs:

That was before the coming of christ, things like images, temple, and stuffs are no longer use in worship of God. Its written thou should not use a image in worshiping God and jesus didn't want people to worship him. but he came proclaming Gods kingdom. He didn't say worship mary, joseph? They are mortals like you and me. "WORSHIP GOD" if an angel can refuse jacob worship then who the hell is mary?
Besides look with your normal and human eyes, you believe God is holy right and everything about him is holy? Now does that look slighly holy to you?
The command u are quoting is also before d time of christ. It seem u are a muslim, Jesus was and is worshipped, mary isnt.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
kelvinrhs:

U need to read up on early xtianity, they used images. So there are images b4 CHrist and xtians still use them after christ.
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
galaxy15:

of course we honour and respect our pastors and leaders, but we done pray to them and see them like a supernatural or extraordinary being or person. we don't go about making statues of them and saying prayers to them. we pray to God through Jesus.
But u ask them to pray for u abi? then u carry their picture and put in ur signboards, and some have them in their houses and pin it in their shirt? hypocrisy
Re: Statue Of Mary 'begins Weeping Blood' At A Church In Argentina (photo) by Ubenedictus(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
spartan117:

So u finally failed to show where d bible says the saints cant pray abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Tom Samson Wins "Best Pastor Of The Year" Award, Poses In His Limousine / Members Beat Pastor James Mugo After He Asked Them To Pay ₦16,000 To Unlock 2022 / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.