Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (48056 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by tintingz(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
DeRay98:

Na Timi get video na him get wife wetin una own?
There was once an action movie tough guy called Charles Bronson he always had his wife (Jill)in his movies.
Anyways each people to his/her own.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by tintingz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
ipain:
thay can't separate. You think people like Timi chose his wife like you would do? It's every easy to see a marriage that will not last when you look at the woman in a man's life.
Lol, anything can happen, this is reality.

Did Tiwa, Toke, Funke and Tonto thought of divorcing their husbands?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by toyinid78: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Yoru**s are always saying rubbish! Mad people! angry
its stupidty for any one to abuse u,ur name alone shows d way u reason n think.......mad person always see anoda person as mad,,,,stroll n see wat mad people call normal people
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Austeeenxx: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
People need to realize that when you mind your gaddemn business, life becomes way less stressful.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Adebowale89(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Igb*s are always saying rubbish! Mad people! angry

grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Toks2008(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
ramdris:
Pple sha!

Timi should think abt what d dude said also cos doing one particular things too often removes the thrills in it...

But strangely enough,rumours have it that he is a philanderer.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by eph12(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
The guy is actually right Timi is Class-less! you can't be selling your wife to us she is not our business
We want new faces
This one is not well!

Somebody is selling his song you say he is selling his wife. Which kind wahala be this?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by maasoap(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guyman02:
Me sef I don taya to dey watch too many naked women on Nigerian music videos, I stopped tuning into some music channels since I noticed my wife starring at me with her side eye to know if I am being moved by the oloshos dancing in G-Strings.

Poorly talented singers use those bikini ladies as a distraction from their poor creativity.
Talented Artists like Timi and 2baba dont need to use too many nude ladies and oloshos on their music videos to make sense, they have gone places featuring their wives in videos and many still find it appealing, dont look too much at his wife, concentrate on his lyrical contents which is always very rich.
Very funny comment. Then, why is he using his wife.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Babacele: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
jasysandra:
I really don't think is a problem. I for one just enjoy his beautiful songs. His wife or not, he is totally good at what he does. Clean videos too cause all those videos with half nude ladies scattered all over the place is overrated.
Greetings soror. nude videos without content don tire me jare. Dakolo is cool.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Ayblaize(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
tintingz:
Timi should reflects on what the twitter user said,Using your wife in two videos now, abeg it is enough o, things might even go down badly in the future with his wife(I don't pray it happens), they might separate like Tiwa and Tbillz, Tonto and Churchill.

Oga Timi reason abeg.
Baba. ...fget... They can never separate.. They are matured... Comparing tbillz and tiwa's union to timi's is like comparing apostle suleman's bald head to will Smith's Afro...
Very responsible man... 3kids remember .....separate Ko.. .mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by jasysandra(f): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Babacele:
Greetings soror. nude videos without content don tire me jare. Dakolo is cool.
Peace Profound.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by delishpot: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, ofcos I will know about the business but I don't need her making me the face of her business.

I'm not saying Timi shouldn't use her wife in videos but using her too much will get boring and if they separated how will he feel seeing his wife in videos?.. Imagine Churchill in Tonto's videos.

Hahaha, he has faith that they will be together forever. Who are we to now say maybe not?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by DexteryJoe(m): 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
hmm Nigerians, so for me to use my OWN wife in my OWN music video is now a crime?, no problem, issorite

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Treyknowles(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Yoru**s are always saying rubbish! Mad people! angry
See You How You Made A Lot Of Sense With This Post.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by tintingz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ayblaize:

Baba. ...fget... They can never separate.. They are matured... Comparing tbillz and tiwa's union to timi's is like comparing apostle suleman's bald head to will Smith's Afro...
Very responsible man... 3kids remember .....separate Ko.. .mtcheew.

delishpot:

Hahaha, he has faith that they will be together forever. Who are we to now say maybe not?
You guys are not considering reality and that's irrational.
In life we should learn to reason to what we are not expecting to happen or what we don't want, we that we are ready to face challenges.

Pastor Chris Okotie, Oyakhilome are men of God with faith, are they not responsible men? Did they know their marriage will have clashes? cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Crixina(f): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guyman02:
Me sef I don taya to dey watch too many naked women on Nigerian music videos, I stopped tuning into some music channels since I noticed my wife starring at me with her side eye to know if I am being moved by the oloshos dancing in G-Strings.

Poorly talented singers use those bikini ladies as a distraction from their poor creativity.
Talented Artists like Timi and 2baba dont need to use too many nude ladies and oloshos on their music videos to make sense, they have gone places featuring their wives in videos and many still find it appealing, dont look too much at his wife, concentrate on his lyrical contents which is always very rich.
Sir, I beg I fit shake your hand for this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Ayblaize(m): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
tintingz:

You guys are not considering reality and that's irrational.
In life we should learn to reason to what we are not expecting to happen or what we don't want, we that we are ready to face challenges.

Pastor Chris Okotie, Oyakhilome are men of God with faith, are they not responsible men? Did they know their marriage will have clashes? cheesy

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by ipain: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, anything can happen, this is reality.

Did Tiwa, Toke, Funke and Tonto thought of divorcing their husbands?
I would never go near what you mentioned and I am sure Timi wouldn't do same because there is something that is required of an African man when picking a woman for marriage. You get into trouble when you try to imitate the whites/celebs in choosing a wife.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by PrinzCarter(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
The guy is actually right Timi is Class-less! you can't be selling your wife to us she is not our business
We want new faces
so class is wen u show big ass twerking n boobs trying to leave there place of orgin dats class to u and Ur business anyway u need Timi medicine video to appreciate your gf or wife

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by ayindejimmy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
Who told that troll Jay Z is happily married?
Can HAPPILY and MARRIED be in the same sentence?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Babacele: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
jasysandra:
Peace Profound.
pp
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Nofuckgiven: 5:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

But strangely enough,rumours have it that he is a philanderer.
Which rumors? Why always praying for bad news on others? No wonder your life is like this,stuck on Nairaland undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Toks2008(m): 5:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Which rumors? Why always praying for bad news on others? No wonder your life is like this,stuck on Nairaland undecided

You are pathetic and you need a thorough spiritual and mental overhaul else you may be a collosal waste to your parents and your entire family.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Nofuckgiven: 5:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

You are pathetic and you need a thorough spiritual and mental overhaul else you may be a collosal waste to your parents and your entire family.
Always resorting to insults, shows how stupid you are. No wonder you are jealous of your fellow man. You can never have what he has or be where he is. Go and die now! Bastardized fool undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wonderful, he shud ride on joooo

@your pisshure, lemme twist am a lil bit

"To all the girls who eyes one boy only, you are the real queens" wink
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Treyknowles(m): 9:06am On Mar 25, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Who told that troll Jay Z is happily married?

Can HAPPILY and MARRIED be in the same sentence?
And Who Told You He Isnt Happily Married?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by ayindejimmy(m): 9:59am On Mar 25, 2017
Treyknowles:
And Who Told You He Isnt Happily Married?

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/01/beyonce-and-jay-z-to-divorce-over-teen-lover-scandal/

There's no marriage without its challenges and there's no marriage made in heaven. You make it here

Now, who told you he is?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Toks2008(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Always resorting to insults, shows how stupid you are. No wonder you are jealous of your fellow man. You can never have what he has or be where he is. Go and die now! Bastardized fool undecided

Did I read you very well? Always resulting to insults? can you read your first comment?

Now it is confirmed you are mentally disturbed for you to write the quoted words.

I'm a seasoned man with great decorum and politeness but if you think you can just sit behind a key board to leverage on your anonymousity to write trash then I'm ready to dish it back to you.

How nsane of you to quote me and start writing stupid stuffs because of an innocuous comment?

Apparently you are a waste to your generation and a total waste of resources to your parents else you will never write a dumb response to my comment about rumours except you have no knowledge of what rumour means ....Awon omo ale a la I ni Eko.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by LesbianBoy(m): 11:34am On Mar 25, 2017
omotola224:

Receive sense idiot!

God punish you! Olosho! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Sikiratu Sindodo’s Daughter Clocks 18 Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.