Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (48063 Views)

Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Nofuckgiven: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Toks2008:

Did I read you very well? Always resulting to insults? can you read your first comment?

Now it is confirmed you are mentally disturbed for you to write the quoted words.

I'm a seasoned man with great decorum and politeness but if you think you can just sit behind a key board to leverage on your anonymousity to write trash then I'm ready to dish it back to you.

How nsane of you to quote me and start writing stupid stuffs because of an innocuous comment?

Apparently you are a waste to your generation and a total waste of resources to your parents else you will never write a dumb response to my comment about rumours except you have no knowledge of what rumour means ....Awon omo ale a la I ni Eko.
Seasoned ko! Maggi ni! Old mysogynistic fool like you who has refused to settle down! You no dey shame at this age you dey envy person wey you senior by far because he is doing better than your pitiful self! Everybody is not like you,some of us have self control and morals.
Ode ni e,ko kan mi! Dindirin. A boriyin ti gbale.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos by Fisherman1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
if you dont use your wife who will my brother pls quantinuie
Jeus:
Singer, Timi Dakolo uses his wife as lover interest in all his music videos, something that doesn't go down well with Twitter user, Adegbiji who is tired of seeing her and tweeted at Timi.

See Timi's reply.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/timi-dakolo-replies-twitter-user-tired.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'King Tonto' Reality TV Show: Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery Video Teaser / Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.