Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,534 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (63070 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by MinorityTribe: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
You are right on everything else except the Church. That is the best place to woo girls if you don't know, in fact the reason anybody else is going to church is to woo girls and girls go to church to be wooed smiley.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by buchilino(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
PERSONALLY GALS OF NOWADAYS R WEIRDER.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by goingape1: 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Opinionated:

source: http://www.opinions.ng/6-places-never-toast-nigerian-girl/

rubbish!

What will even make me toast a gorrilas undecided
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by creepsyme(f): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Opinionated:

So where should a lady be toasted? Abeggii toasting can happen anywhere since no one plans for it the most important thing is your manner of approach.

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Cutie09(m): 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
engrMikemd:
where else will you know toast a lady? cemetery?

Lol funny
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by castrol180(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
My problem no be woman na person wai get money dy find woman.... My problem right now na 30k

February stipend?
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:
My problem no be woman na person wai get money dy find woman.... My problem right now na 30k
Npower never pay?
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by gabinogem(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Funny... I guess this is the "Nigerian dos & don't". cheesy
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by metallisc(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Love Machine:
There is no boundary in wooing a girl.I have actually woo some in those places you listed as a no-go area and they didn't insult or turned my proposal down.I only chicken out myself.

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by OluDare01(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Add social media
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by metallisc(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
EWAagoyin:

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Tedassie(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op,include Nairaland to the list...thanks
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
Burial ground,suya joint(gals and meat are like 5 and 6)

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by chaarly(m): 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jimmyo3:
Yoruba people market list::: Rice -5 cups Beans -3 cups Maggi -50 Fresh pepper N300 Dried pepper N150 Native pepper N400 Cameroon pepper N250 Tatashi N200 Chilli pepper N100 Fairly used pepper N50 Green pepper N200 Garlic N100 And Yetunde When You Are Coming Back Abeg Tell Mama Ade To Give You The Pepper She Promised Me! #pepperdemgang#
lwkmdead! this cracked me up

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by metallisc(m): 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
gbegemaster:
My brother any girl looking for relationship will not have any issue with the place you toast her. Even it na toilet.

All these places you've eliminated leaves just eatery and a few other places. Some girls don't like it when you toast them at eateries disturbing their food, some will listen if you offer to pay for the food, and the rest would have probably come with another guy.

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by metallisc(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
thesicilian:

We are talking of civilized relationships not your uninhibited animalistic desires.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by delivryboy: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chai

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by vioment: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
This doesn't make sense. Little knowledge applied.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by EWAagoyin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
castrol180:

February stipend?
need it for some school stuff
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by centboy123456(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonaifame22:
Food spot, canteen, mr biggs,I ndomie and egg spot

Chai I pity any guy who will subject to the spirit of lust when he see a gal at any of these places, cos she will hear the voice of his wallet more than his vocal chords.

At the end of the day she'll give u her number and when u call she won't pick, she'll say " if I pick it now he'll say I like him cos he bought me food.hence multiplying ur sorrows and earning u a slot in the friendzone avenue .

miss I too know go and marry
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by ahamonyeka(m): 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Op you forget say some girls dey go church and cinema just because of boy friend.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by meccuno: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
thesicilian:

We are talking of civilized relationships not your uninhibited animalistic desires.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
All these men claiming to know women more than women!!!

Please there is nothing wrong in wooing us in all these places op mentioned o.

I got wooed by a guy at the hospital it was so romantic *faints* grin

It went something like this,
I was weeping and crying on the admission bed as my friends were trying to make me eat.
He came in with two of his friends, perhaps to see their ill friend, the next thing I heard was, "Wooow look at this pretty angel sick", he came to m............. to be continued! grin

I like hospital manoeuvres joorgrin

I like Church wooing too. In fact Op what sort of misinformation is this?

No propaganda can ever discourage wooing!!!!

smartty68:
OP what about for hospital bed? grin

Where you the one?
We lost contact. cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by charlesucheh(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
OP I tire for you o! Giving us "where not to do" without giving "where to do"!! E make sense to you?

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by alobright17(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Japhet04:
Wooing a lady should be done as the spirit directs, I can woo a lady in hell if fire spares my tolotolo. grin
So you're even certain where you will end it ?smh
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by joepepsy(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Toast? Is she a bread? Woo[Aquote author=Opinionated post=54900709]

[/quote]
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Kinezeala(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Not me Mehn, It doesn't matter where I meet her, so long as I'm game mode. She must get 'wooed' like carpenters!
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jimmyo3:
Yoruba people market list:::
Rice -5 cups
Beans -3 cups
Maggi -50
Fresh pepper N300
Dried pepper N150
Native pepper N400
Cameroon pepper N250
Tatashi N200
Chilli pepper N100
Fairly used pepper N50
Green pepper N200
Garlic N100
And Yetunde When You Are
Coming Back Abeg Tell Mama Ade
To Give You
The Pepper She Promised Me!
#pepperdemgang#
For ya mind you funny abi

2 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2017
vioment:
This doesn't make sense. Little knowledge applied.

Don't mind the Op.
Some guys may readily absorb this info now o smh

Wooing has come to stay. You can't discourage it devil!
tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by LadiIshola(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2017
thesicilian:

Dayumn!!!!
SMACKDOWN!!!!! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by kzubyar(m): 12:08am On Mar 25, 2017
engrMikemd:
where else will you know toast a lady? cemetery?
hahaahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.