Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl (63080 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 25, 2017
Franchise21:
Make I dey learn
he he he. after u go teach me
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Fiverrgig(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2017
Oya oh

Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by itzemar(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2017
op, so, sombori cannot now toast girl in peace again abi?
ngbo, now list places where we can toast a girl
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Come o, is it cool to share table with a girl you dont know at an eatery?
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nickymezor(f): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Oya goan sleep
Lol, I'm wide awake
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Franchise21(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2017
R2bees:
he he he. after u go teach me
Aah!! My man!!!

Happy New Year. Longest of all times!!!
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by dapomola09(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
All dis ur prints are so irrelevant boss,there are lots of successful married couples who met from m dis places u highlighted,

I was expecting u sy sommtin lik eateries, inside malls etc so as to afford bills bin charged on u
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by jjbest123(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
And Op, To Be Honest My Own Relationship With My Jewel Started From The Hospital
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Kellyhenry(m): 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Opinionated:

source: http://www.opinions.ng/6-places-never-toast-nigerian-girl/
Dis Guy Sef...So Wer Come B Beta Place Nw
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by chukwyy(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
cool tongue
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Franchise21:
Aah!! My man!!!

Happy New Year. Longest of all times!!!
I wish you the best bro....you just dey chop your money alone come leave your boy here
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Franchise21(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
R2bees:
I wish you the best bro....you just dey chop your money alone come leave your boy here
Chop which money??

Just found out I no longer hv ur contact after I wiped my phone
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by akaahs(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
EWAagoyin:
My problem no be woman na person wai get money dy find woman.... My problem right now na 30k
baba just open ur account nd watch it grow with plenty of money from there u can begin to water it to grow taller. ;(
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:
In fact, wooing is spontaneous. Its not something you planned. If there is a Chemistry both of you will flow irrespective of the location

Really? So guys don't plan it? shocked
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
smartty68:

I still don't get you

I'm going to feel so bad if I explain..
Please, how about going to my first quote of you, and rereading it? cry
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by smartty68(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

I'm going to feel so bad if I explain..
Please, how about going to my first quote of you, and re-rrading it? cry
Oh sorry!!! I get it now but I wasn't the one o grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by femi4: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

Really? So guys don't plan it? shocked
yes, cos you don't even know when you are going to meet that special person except you ve known that person from afar.

But for a total stranger, you don't plan it. Its just spontaneous.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:
yes, cos you don't even know when you are going to meet that special person except you ve known that person from afar.

But for a total stranger, you don't plan it. Its just spontaneous.

Nice.
Guys please keep up the wooing o grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
smartty68:

Oh sorry!!! I get it now but I wasn't the one o grin

Ahnn gosh Smartty, you were stressing me out. grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by nasha1(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Tedassie:
Op,include Nairaland to the list...thanks

i lost the email 2 dis account sorry i cant talk 2 u through that.
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by smartty68(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

Ahnn gosh Smartty, you were stressing me out. grin
Ah sorry dear. You write poems?
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by femi4: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

Nice.
Guys please keep up the wooing o grin
It doesn't always end well though. Some will ignore you, some will encourage you while others are just inbetween
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
smartty68:

Ah sorry dear. You write poems?
No. Private journals.
Why..?
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:
It doesn't always end well though. Some will ignore you, some will encourage you while others are just inbetween

Lol..that's the whole idea grin

Guys should learn to shine their teeth like this smiley
(grin), it really helps the lady.
Don't you feel good, already, staring at these 3 smileys grin grin grin?
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by smartty68(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

No. Private journals.
Why..?
Ok. Cos most of your threads are in the "Romance" section. Lol
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
smartty68:

Ok. Cos most of your threads are in the "Romance" section. Lol

I can't post them to the politics section naw grin grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by femi4: 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..that's the whole idea grin

Guys should learn to shine their teeth like this smiley
(grin), it really helps the lady.
Don't you feel good already staring at these 3 smileys grin grin grin?
What if his face is naturally hard. What happened to being yourself
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by smartty68(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Incrizz:

I can't post them to the politics section naw grin grin
Lol. I hear you Miss grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by smartty68(m): 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:
Same girl will complain that "My boyfriend" frowns a lot. Women complain virtually about anything grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by kossyablaze(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
ladyF:
So if you can't toast her in all these places, where will she be toasted? angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
Hw far
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by Incrizz(f): 7:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
femi4:

Hahaha.. grin
She's a stranger to him and he, a stranger to her.
How's she supposed to know at first meet that his face is like that? grin
Re: 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl by ladyF(f): 1:55am On Mar 26, 2017
kossyablaze:
Hw far

I dey o... Long time...

How you been na? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.