Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? (7036 Views)

Why Did Jesus Pray For God To Sanctify His Disciples With Truth? / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq / Christians And Muslims, Do You Hold All Biblical Prophets In High Esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? by analice107: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
annunaki2:

The whole Islam is based on folklore and superstition. gringringrin
Obviously. Satan shits on their noses while they sleep, so they must wash every time they woke up from sleep. Mahhn, this is some shit.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? by analice107: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

For what exactly?
For your fowl tongue
Re: Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? by analice107: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
Blackfire:

Laughing myself to stupor, how u mix punchline with hard knock comments... Just wicked.

Check us e mail.
I replied but it came back saying, address not found.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? by Blackfire(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
analice107:

I replied but it came back saying, address not found.

My e mail have problem... I will send u another tomorrow.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? by analice107: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Blackfire:

My e mail have problem... I will send u another tomorrow.
But i received yours. Send again, now with your number.
Re: Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? by alBHAGDADI: 6:32am On May 03, 2017
analice107:

Obviously. Satan shits on their noses while they sleep, so they must wash every time they woke up from sleep. Mahhn, this is some shit.
grin
Re: Christians And Muslims, Did Jesus Pray Like Muslims Do? by oladoja1(m): 6:50am On May 03, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
If you want a debate about how Yahshua is the begotten son of God, you can check the below thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3641267/christians-muslims-where-did-christ

Meanwhile, christ didn't have a particular posture for prayer. He probably fell on his face cos he found the pain he was about to face overwhelming. He himself never ordered us to pray in any posture, he only told us to pray in private and not in public where people can see us. If he wanted us to pray in a certain posture, he would have said so when he taught his disciples how to pray. Don't you think that would have been a perfect time to do such?

Matthew 6:9-13New International Version (NIV)

9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.

Your talk of pastors sleeping with church members doesn't hold water cos Imams and alfas do the same too. Whataever does men do is of their own accord as long as you can't find anyway that can be linked to christ. But mohammad inspired those imams and alfas.
I thought some said Jesus is God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Talk Pantheism , Shall We ? / The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism / Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.