Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? (4233 Views)

Guyz Can You Marry This Lady With This Size Of Her B()()bs?(photos) / Guys: Would You Date A Lady Older Than You? / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by obeejay(m): 7:14am On Jan 22, 2007
I dont know guyz opiniom about this, cos considering how she would look like after given birth and the use they have put themselves to in the past, generally am of the opinion that ladies get to look older than their age. Pls share your view. Thks.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Macgreat(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2007
Hmmmm.,.,.,naturally i like older women wink but marry i dont know if i could.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by mikkyusa(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2007
i can not get married to somone younger then me. i like mature ladies alot i dont know why
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by otuonye(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2007
My people,

Honestly, I do not think I can marry a girl younger than I am. I have tried to be with the younger girls around but he kind of response I get is so annoying. And besides, there is thing about the older gals, they are kind of 'more matured'.

They not frequently asking the 'Whys?' and they are very loving maybe because they think they have something to lose. Honestly, I think I find myself more in love with older girls. However, the question is: Are the ladies ready to marry guys younger than they are? I have found out that the ladies are not ready to even marry younger guys.

Somehow, we have to find a way to balance the equation,

Jojo
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by javarizer: 2:13am On Mar 23, 2007
I can never "marry" a girl older than I am but i can date them. Someday, the age difference would get into her fu****g skull and she'll definately misbehave. I love dating older and mature women sha,
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Free(f): 3:40am On Mar 23, 2007
yawns
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by acidrop(f): 3:42am On Mar 23, 2007
depends on the kind of guys u are talkinga bout, cos 9ja guyz can do anything 4 money
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by oatgold20(f): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2007
yeah! The idea is not too bad.i just found out that all the girls that i've dated and been obsessed with all my life have always been older except just one which was pretty immature.So to me, they're the best .But the difference in age should not be more than three years max.But the kind of girls that catch my admiration are girls that look very much younger than their age but with a muture disposition and personality.

1 Like

Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Ivvie: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2007
How can you marry an older woman !
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by uspry1(f): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2007
obeejay, let me share with you. Check out my profile showing you what I look like after giving 2 children birth. My children age are 14 and 19.

Do I look TOO OLD for my real age? Do you see any wrinkle of my face? Do you see my hair grey? Yes, I do have some grey hair somewhere with my reddish-brown permed hair. I never dye my hair all my life.

I always tell people my real age, but the problem is no one believe me!!! I am so proud to be 20 years younger than my real age! I am tired of men who is older enough to be my father's age that attracts me sometimes, i turned them down flatly.

A months ago, I found out about someone told me thinking I was 16 years old  shocked What? me 16 yr old get out of here!!!!
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Maneater1(f): 11:48am On Apr 10, 2007
hey just look at Dare Art- Alade, he's lo9unging and he doesnt have to sell another record for life, he's made, thanks to his much older wifey Deola.

He's a kept man, isnt that every man's dream? grin
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by israel62(m): 12:43am On Apr 11, 2007
Thought i was d only one feeling like this, my last girl was older than me so is the present one.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Emmanbaba: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2009
I love dating ladies older than i am cos they are always very caring. But marrying one might not be very good cos one day she'll be like 'we have to do it my way cos i'm more experienced than you are
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Redfox(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2009
older gals find me attractive and loving.that has been the case since i knew who i was.my ex is 2years older so as others alike and seriously i don't mind taking an older lady to the alter,after all true love is unconditional and when i see one i will jump at it regardless of age.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by tatenda: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
Blah Blah Blah
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by NegroNtns(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2009
No bulgy stomach, I don't care if its before or after birth. . .no sign of obesity, now or in future. . .body is toned, no sign of sagginess in the arms, under arm, breast area, pubic area, thighs, or in the derriere. If all that is true, I don't care she's older I will marry her.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by xynerio(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2009
My gf is older than me by age and younger than me in appearance, she is slim and has a nice hips and legs . She makes me happy all time, what else do I need from a woman if not happiness? The problem is if she is going to get fat in my house. I dont like fat women and other things Negro mentioned. There is nothing wrong getting married to older lady.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by puskin: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2009
@Negro. .
I second ur opinìon.
In addition, having serious pèko wud constitute a huge advantage. grin
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by FBS: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2009
and why not?
If she makes you happy and adds value to your life.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by pek(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2009
most people here are not truthful to themselves. they can dat an older woman but cannot marry her. haba. well, when you find true love, age may not be a factor. my wife is older than myself and she has been the best thing to happen to me.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Redfox(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
@xynerio
na wah o.only you?
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by ladygaga(f): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2009
there shouldnt be a big deal
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by dean2725: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2009
what about a 24yrs guy dating aa 32 yrs old woman with 1 kid?? i hope they are not reading this lipsrsealed
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by biola44: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
undecided
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Spell1889: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2009
hey guys,
actually am in the same situation , am 27 years old and have a great woman she is almost 40, she is great and sexy, career wise,active,funny, the difference is more than 10 years, but i'll tell you something, am really fall in love with her, and she loves me and can do anything for me, always she tells people her real age, but no one believe that she 40, she look like 25, young woman and she has 2 great kids i love them so much, i did fall in love with her on our first date,
i met so beautiful younger girls before, but i couldn't find my self, with them, only i feel myself with my queen (Dahlia),

u know whats the problem is??
the problem is people will not leave us alone, blah blah blah blah blah, ( look to that youngy toti man who married to his mother)
but im so proud of being with her, and love her, we hang out alot, travel alot, do many thing together, and we share everything, this is love

i don't care what pple say , coz i love her, we love each other and we gonna marry,

i beleive in love, no matter the age difference ,

that is it! cheesy
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:36am On Aug 13, 2009
I can and I will.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by henryhemon(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2009
i will marry someone i love and loves me in return,age can't be a barrier.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2009
Spell1889:

hey guys,
actually am in the same situation , am 27 years old and have a great woman she is almost 40, she is great and sexy, career wise,active,funny, the difference is more than 10 years, but i'll tell you something, am really fall in love with her, and she loves me and can do anything for me, always she tells people her real age, but no one believe that she 40, she look like 25, young woman and she has 2 great kids i love them so much, i did fall in love with her on our first date,
i met so beautiful younger girls before, but i couldn't find my self, with them, only i feel myself with my queen (Dahlia),

u know whats the problem is??
the problem is people will not leave us alone, blah blah blah blah blah, ( look to that youngy toti man who married to his mother)
but im so proud of being with her, and love her, we hang out alot, travel alot, do many thing together, and we share everything, this is love

i don't care what pple say , coz i love her, we love each other and we gonna marry,

i beleive in love, no matter the age difference ,

that is it! cheesy

are u sure you are not only inlove with her purposely because of her money , na wa o
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Spell1889: 10:40am On Aug 13, 2009
Camelot,

i don't need her money, by the way she is not rich that much, she is normal as i, i love her coz of her character, her passion, her tenderness , i wanna treat her nice and take care of her children, she deserve the best treatment and love, believe me
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by Junee(f): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2009
tatenda:

Blah Blah Blah

SECONDED! cool
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by blueteeth: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2009
I can naver marry an older woman,but I can date one.
Re: Guyz-can You Marry A Lady Older Than You? by prittigrrr(f): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
Young guys used to always approach me and I would blow them off. I met a white guy who was a colleague of mine and we dated 2 yrs. It was good. He just liked older black women.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How do I get out of this Fix? / HELP! We Both Tired. But Too Afraid To Breakup because Of Our Parents / Why Do I Hate Men???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.