Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo (6222 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by marvelck: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
As a girl, if you want to win the heart of a guy or your boyfriend, and also want him to marry you in the end, just love and pamper his mother. Once you start doing this, you ve won and gotten his heart in your hands. Cos most guys don't joke with their mother. And many of them tend to cherish and listen to their mothers a lot. Win his mom, win his love!

5 Likes

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by chizzy161(f): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
You will succeed if she likes you

10 Likes

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by vizkiz: 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
That is if I allow you know my mum in the first place

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by SlayHER(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wise words cool

4 Likes

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Divay22(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
A guy that doesn't like you,just doesn't
Even if I win his mum's heart, I'm am not getting married to his mum but him. grin grin grin grin...

8 Likes

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
SlayHER:
Wise words cool
grin grin grin guy u no go kill person ooo grin grin
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okay, I have no objection to this, don't say you don't like my mum again when i leave you for another bae tongue

3 Likes

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by SlayHER(m): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
krattoss:
grin grin grin guy u no go kill person ooo grin grin

God bless Oprah grin cool

1 Like

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Divay22:
Even if I win his mum's heart, I'm am not getting married to his mum but him. grin grin grin grin...

That's the pathway to his love, in accordance with op
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
And then after we pamper mum finish nko, you HE WILL still cheat what then undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
What if he doesn't have a mother?
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Lagbaja01(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Divay22:
your last sentence though....kwantunu, shoti gbo..
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by dabrightt: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
SlayHER:
Wise words cool
asewo
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Divay22(f): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lagbaja01:
your last sentence though....kwantunu, shoti gbo..
yes uncle sho gbo grin grin grin
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by majour(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Truer words has never been said, problem is, 90% of guys won't take you to see mom if you aren't striking the right code in his heart, am a big fan of compatibility, work on that and see him accommodate you like no other, most women can't even hold a reasonable conversation with a man with their pants on.
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Timblaze(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by hernandson(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
only if my ex knew this
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by dtruth50: 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bumbae1:
And then after we pamper mum finish nko n you still cheat what then undecided
dt one na normal tin na. I mean to cheat
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by ExAngel007(f): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2017
If i pampered his mom then who is he going to pamper?
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

You say whassup to the driver na..cheating is a two way street
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by kilojoDesigns: 3:44am On Mar 25, 2017
ExAngel007:
If i pampered his mom then who is he gonna pampered?

am pampering your English
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Ikigia: 5:18am On Mar 25, 2017
It will work... but only on boys not men
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by emeijeh(m): 6:11am On Mar 25, 2017
ExAngel007:
If i pampered his mom then who is he gonna pampered?

Nobody.
Just go and buy Pampers
grin
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Tundellinium(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2017
It is the truth. For example, there's this girl in my area that I was teaching some science subjects. I didn't collect money from her cos I know her pretty well back then during WAEC. Sometimes, she brings me food and other goodies but I don't eat it. She might want to give me a love portion, so I lied that I always ate the food she brought. My mum loves her for all her kind gestures and she also like my mum too.
But times without number, my mum always have the impression that we're dating. Even after I stopped teaching her, my mum stills ask after her. She'll be like, "Iyawo ehn con?" And I always tell that nothing is between us. She doesn't believe up till now though. I like the girl sha but I no get time for dating.

2 Likes

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by firstclassmumu: 7:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Lolz una no go kill person
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by modextus(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2017
My mum is no more... No girl can win my heart.
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by metallisc(m): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

so you have plans to cheat then?

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by colossus91(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2017
majour:
Truer words has never been said, problem is, 90% of guys won't take you to see mom if you aren't striking the right code in his heart, am a big fan of compatibility, work on that and see him accommodate you like no other, most women can't even hold a reasonable conversation with a man with their pants on.
i swear thats a major p am facing now ooh,little talk and touch next thing is bum we did it,talking these days is costlier than dollar ooh am just praying nw.
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2017
metallisc:

so you have plans to cheat then?
You still cheat meaning the guy !!! undecided oga pls read before u quote me grin
I dont want u either grin
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2017
devilsdouble00:

You say whassup to the driver na..cheating is a two way street
I no but men do it pass u no say una no get self control

So after we do all this to please the mum .. mum accepts he cheats ( what next )
Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by metallisc(m): 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:

You still cheat meaning the guy !!! undecided oga pls read before u quote me grin
I dont want u either grin

if that was what you meant to convey, the sentence you constructed up there is waaaaay of the mark! grin grin

come make i teach you structural english, you will pay in bum! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2017
metallisc:

if that was what you meant to convey, the sentence you constructed up there is waaaaay of the mark! grin grin

come make i teach you structural english, you will pay in bum! grin grin grin grin grin
Ok modify and correct it for me angry u sef like my trouble
Oshey make i change am kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big bosom Fans Come In / This Guy Wicked Gan (photo) / The Cheap Girls Are Sending Real Men Away From Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.