Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo (6247 Views)

Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Girls If He Doesn't Eat You He Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo by majour(m): 10:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
colossus91:

i swear thats a major p am facing now ooh,little talk and touch next thing is bum we did it,talking these days is costlier than dollar ooh am just praying nw.
Hoping your not married that person because its a sorry case, shows she's got nothing to offer you other than her meat sack, depends on what you want in a woman sha, if u want a woman who just says yes to ur every word then your good to go, but if you want a woman who challenges you to be better then pick again

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm A 6"3 Bodybuilder(pics) / I Am In Need Of A Long Cucumber, And I Need It Now.- Hot Lady Cried Out / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.