Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

3 Reasons Why Men Dump Their Ladies For Another - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why Men Dump Their Ladies For Another (455 Views)

I Don't Know Why Men Dump Me As Soon As They Chop My Pussy - Princess Shyngle / SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / Three Types Of Guys That Will Never Cheat On Their Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Men Dump Their Ladies For Another by Eckovibes: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
From the male perspective, the reason for dumping any girl is because of having a better choice, and life after all, is all about choices. However, many ladies have cried endlessly wondering why they should be dumped after ‘everything they have done for him.’ There is no lady that is always ready to take whatever reason a man gives for calling it a day. A lady feels being cheated! The expression is usually “After all the times I’ve loved him; given him my mind, body and time, moved in with him and so on, yet he still dumps me for another wretched person.”

Actually, this piece is not set out to justify reasons why men dump their ladies for another. Rather, it serves as my humble attempt to explain to you why a man might dump his lady and what can be done to prevent the occurrence of this in your own case.

One of the potent reasons men dump their ladies for another is Read more at https://eckovibes./2017/03/24/3-reasons-why-men-dump-their-ladies-for-another/

(1) (Reply)

Campus Dating - How Long Can Couples Last? / Dating And Hookups At Sellersng / 3 Beg-for-it HOT Lovemaking Games You’ll Both Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.