Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (22346 Views)

Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by soso22(m): 9:00am On Mar 25, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Silent is the best answer for a fool.

If I were this fayose I will stop making noise because buhari does not know if he exist or not.
for your mind.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 25, 2017
freeze001:

Don't make jokes or ridicule the dead no matter the tribal differences or bashing intentions please.

Agreed
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by jollymizzle(m): 9:50am On Mar 25, 2017
He spoke nothing but the truth. we all know it, so no one should start digressing. The 'consortium of presidents' appointed by buhari have become more powerful that he is. He probably has no say in the way the nation is being governed.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by ahamonyeka(m): 9:54am On Mar 25, 2017
soso22:
for your mind.
buhari critics spotted.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by numericalguy(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2017
ceaser:

Remember that the DSS has dossiers on every member of the legislature. The senate leadership and 95% of it's membership don one corrupt garb or the other. Magu knows this quite well and that may inform his defiance, though not to be encouraged, to the senate summon. He would have thought that a senate that by virtue of its depraved component parts is already biased will not see the need to stand with anything that will save the country from the cesspit of graft, rather it will actively work against it. The apparent vendetta from the senate president against the EFCC boss is another strong point to consider. As a natural human inclination, ABS will only overlook those episodes if he was indeed innocent. You will do the same if in his shoes. But he knows quite well what fate awaits him amd his minions in the red chamber if the guy is substantiated.

And I have Magu to partly blame in all of these. He should have concealed his true colour and hyperactivity till he gets confirmed by the corrupt senate. He exposed himself by revealing his strategies to the enemy a little too early.

Magu did conceal his true colours as a very curropt and two faced police officer to Nigerians until the SSS busted the burble on his hypocrisy.

How can Magu claim to be fighting curroption when he is Mr. curruoption himself. Magu lives in a N40 million naira rented push apartment. Magu flies in private jets paid for by a very currupt ex-military officer by name Muhammed Umar. Magu hobnobbs with the most curropt politicians he should be arresting but he keeps on getting gratifications from them which has made him fail in carrying out his duties.

Magu's salary as a policeman is not even up to N300,000 per month, I wonder how he is able to raise money to live in a N40 million naira rented apartment and fly private jets all over the world.

Finally, the Senate did not discaulify out of personal reasons but based on the report submitted by the SSS. The senate are under the obligation to consider the SSS report.

People blame the senate for considering the SSS report on Magu while some blamed the SSS for doing their job and compiling a report on Magu but nobody blamed Magu for living a currupt and flamboyant life.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:57am On Mar 25, 2017
He should discipline Lere Olayinka first. And then those members of his govt who led thugs to beat court judges.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
No freaking way Fayose spoke this kind quality oyinbo.
No way!
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by John902(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
oruma19:
Fayose is always saying the truth. I wonder how this guy became a politician. They hardly say the truth but Fayose's own is just different . Buhari should sack SGF, CUSTOM BOSS, CHIEF OF STAFF AND SOME STUPUD MINISTERS. He has to wake up oooo.
buhari won't do so,fayose just talked about the "Cabals".That man is learned
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Yarduni: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
Even fayose is now team bubu
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
~ he doesn't carry a broom yet.

#respectegbon
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by linusbnn(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Fayose wey na only food e sabi

Atleast he get the one he sabi ba?
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oshoko made a lot of sense here
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by charlsecy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ermacc:
I'm really scared for Nigeria, fayose has been the only voice of the opposition and now he is going soft on them. we are finished.
I doubt you read and understood the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘What Comes To Mind When You Hear PDP?’: Failure ― Buhari / Nigeria To Unveil World’s Largest Cake ! / Chidi Lloyd Detained By Police In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.