Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (22362 Views)

Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by juman(m): 12:11am On Mar 25, 2017
It seems herdsmen attacks on people were planned in aso rock.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:14am On Mar 25, 2017
So they sent Fashola to do their dirty business undecided
Fashola I like you alot but please mind your business please! Please!! Please!!!

Leave Fayose alone! Aside God, he is the hope of the masses!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Earth2Metahuman: 12:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Ermacc:
I'm really scared for Nigeria, fayose has been the only voice of the opposition and now he is going soft on them. we are finished.
2018 is around the corner

Fear of kuje prison is the beginning of wisdom
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Kinezeala(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2017
Fayose Suddenly going soft? We dey wait!
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by miraclea: 1:16am On Mar 25, 2017
Fayose is on point
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by uzoexcel(m): 1:18am On Mar 25, 2017
Lol...the renowned Robert Ludlum termed it as 'servants running the master's house'
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by ceaser: 3:07am On Mar 25, 2017
Ermacc:
I'm really scared for Nigeria, fayose has been the only voice of the opposition and now he is going soft on them. we are finished.

Fayose has established cases of corruption levelled against him on many fronts. He is neck deep in the murky waters of corrupt allegations. But immunity as a serving state governor precludes the full weight of the law from being unleashed on him.

2018 is around the corner and he will soon be out. Most definitely, Ekiti people will not want his stooge to win (remember that he was voted om the premise that he is independent - no godfather, hence Ekiti people will not vote for his stooge). This implies that most likely, all his secrets on the misappropriation of state funds will come to the fore further strengthening evidence against him.

Knowing the history, painfully, of APC to exchange your horns for a halo and forgive your corrupt past the moment you identify with the party, the best option at present for Fayose is to start coquetry qms flirtation with the APC with a view to securing a soft landing for himself when he becomes vulnerable come 2018. According to him, for the sake of Fashola he will tone down on his criticisms of the present government - preposterous proposition if you ask me - and now he is offering to be of help to PMB in administration, albeit sarcastic.

Fayose is not exactly as bold as he portrays himself to be for he caves in under sustained immense pressure. The façade of courage he displays has however always worked for him on most occasions and that is enough to buy him the love of the people including peeps from the east who see him as the only "voice of opposition". But he who comes to equity should come with clean hands. If you ideally want to be seen as reliable, then he should avoid getting entangled in any corrupt or questionable act that will make the government to legitimately hold you by the jugular. Only when you are extremely careful of such will you have the full backing of the law and the people to protect you from persecution, in contrast to prosecution, this time around.

He is engaging in impressive enough infrastructure in Ekiti state at present. That is laudable in all fairness and the average Ekiti indigene will acknowledge that. However the unique thing about them is that when his integrity comes to questioning and litmus testing, he will get their unflinching support only if he is indeed innocent. The average Ekiti/southerner prides a honest name above any other thing. Therefore when that time comes, rahter than be defended against the law and upright reasoning, he will be asked to go clear his name and if he indeed is found to be clean, no jupiter will hurt him because the Ekiti people protect its own illustrous, honest and upright indigenes. It's an all or none business. You are either clean to the core or not and this decision is premised on the irrefutable fact that you can administer governance effectively without having to illegally enrich yourself at the expense of the people you claim to "love and govern". The moment you start to enrich yourself at their expense, irrespective of your infrastrucural exploits, you can no longer claim to love them, rather you are insulting their collective intelligence and taking them for a fool and that will not be taken lightly.

Fayose knows what he is doing - playing politicis as the dirty game it is. Those that see thru the smokescreen are not deceived. If indeed he passes the litmus test of scrutiny for corruption, I'll be happy for him.

Sadly PMB's anti-graft crusade is at best a charade at present, something that in itself cannot pass the integrity test. A situation made worse by a recent flare in shadowy pasts and present dealings of some members f the executives cropping up. Rather than he using that opportunity to send home a strong message on zero tolerance to misdeeds from even your own by ordering them to step down until investigations are concluded, he'd rather play the taciturn - the same attitude that saw to it that a crook and impulsive thief usurped the seat of the senate presidentship.

Now that is another serious wedge in the smooth running of the wheel of anti-corruption. The legislature is being run by thieving and a compromised individuals from the leadership right down to the floor members (Please note that Fayose himself would have make up part of the legislature, but he was appropriately downvoted and sacked by Ekiti electorates when he contested the senate seat then). Hardly will 5% of the membership of the legislature pass the integrity test. So I wouldn't be suprised if the devil himself gets canonized and pulls thru and anti-corruption proceeding.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 25, 2017
oruma19:
Fayose is always saying the truth. I wonder how this guy became a politician. They hardly say the truth but Fayose's own is just different . Buhari should sack SGF, CUSTOM BOSS, CHIEF OF STAFF AND SOME STUPID MINISTERS. He has to wake up oooo.
be dreaming there. Baba wey no dey hear word.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 25, 2017
oruma19:
Fayose is always saying the truth. I wonder how this guy became a politician. They hardly say the truth but Fayose's own is just different . Buhari should sack SGF, CUSTOM BOSS, CHIEF OF STAFF AND SOME STUPID MINISTERS. He has to wake up oooo.

He is not talking about SFG, CUSTOM BOSS AND CHIEF OF STAFF. He is talking about one particular guy he's got beef with. I think he needs to get a therapy.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Splashme: 5:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Oma307:
I love his comments
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by rusher14: 6:01am On Mar 25, 2017
I see the magic he has done in Ekiti.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by numericalguy(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Buhari is surrounded by a consortium of presidents who are too big for him to handle. President Ibrahim Magu and President Hamid Ali are just too big for their positions and definitely too big for Buhari and Nigerians to handle.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by senitorspeaker(m): 6:35am On Mar 25, 2017
Fayose may not be the kind of leader you want or like but on a normal human sense what do u think is wrong with what he has said nw?? Since if ordinary man speaks it wnt be heard by many so thank God somebody from the top is speaking nd evryone can see it.....

If I see reasonable comment I wnt be scared to just like the person.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by alblanx(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Its a known facts that PMB is not in charge, take it or leave it. His wife first spill it and APC try to cover it through the husband when he mentioned to nigeria where she belong but today the first lady has been vindicated.
Sometimes nigerians should outside APC & PDP.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by numericalguy(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2017
ehikwe22:
Fayose nailed it. The 'presidents' seem more powerful than Buhari. Or who else can explain why they exude so much pride and arrogance? Did Buhari give them this power? Or he's just helpless? Why did the herdsmen resume their killings immediately Buhari returned? Only the people whose patriotism lies towards Buhari rather than Nigeria will condemn this criticism.

The consortium of presidents are certainly more powerful than Buhari.

They have successfully snatched power from the weak, old vegetable.

Take for instance, powerful President Magu who does not see why he should take the Nigerian Senate serious. Or is it the very Powerful President Hamid Ali who is so powerful that he treats the Senate, the Nigerian Customs and everyone around him with disdain and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2017
MinorityTribe:
You forget to add "h" for your Itachi sha. BTW Naruto done end, weting you go do with your life now?

Lol, fail
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Acetyl(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2017
It seems Fasola briefed Fayose the true picture of what is playing out in the presidency
But all these kids on Nairaland won't just be constructive and ruminate on the message and not the messenger.
All these e -tribal war won't help anyone .
I think I can now understand the Senate a little, trying hard to checkmate the excesses of these cabals. They maybe corrupt but these killings by fulani herdsmen is alarming huh
It very sure buhari will leave that seat 2019 cos even the elites knew the true picture of things being played by these cabals
No wonder the Senate used junior ranged DSS to screen out MAGU cos that DSS was signed by Daura
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by fortunejum: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2017
His appointees are so stubborn I don't know why and Buhari is silent about it. it's shameful.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by OmoAremu017: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Oshokomole Irumole wet dey chop jollof... though they are birds of same feather, he 'spark' d truth here.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by OmoAremu017: 7:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Oshokomole Irumole wet dey chop jollof... though they are birds of same feather, he 'spark' d truth here.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by aolawale025: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2017
Fayose is a true on this one. Any reasonable Nigerian would draw the same conclusions. Patriotism should be to the nation not to an individual.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Acetyl(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2017
OmoAremu017:
Oshokomole
Irumole wet dey chop jollof...
though they are birds of same feather, he 'spark' d truth here.

I swear the man is damn sane, though he may not be upright but is helping the masses.
Very constructive in his criticism, always on points
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by dadexcel: 7:18am On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Fayose wey na only food e sabi
...... Is that what you understood from the entire write up?... We nigerians..
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by KardinalZik(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2017
Bold as lion!
Subtly attacking Buhari through advice.
I love the new tactics
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Acetyl(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2017
ol2012:

Though I'm not a fan of Fayose, I'm really worried that the quote above is clearly the truth. One begins to wonder if the numerous Buhari blind supporters eg Sarrki will still continue to support him if(God forbid) a loved one of theirs happen to be a victim of the unending herdsmen killings now synonymous with this Buhari administration. While Fulanis are never arrested when they strike and kill people in their numbers, a few hausa/fulanis were killed in Ife days ago and several arrests have been made already.

I will also like to know Sarrki's reaction to the fact that only Yorubas have so far been arrested in connection with the Ife killings

sarrki is an extremist, you can detect that from the way he contributes to issues .
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by aggahegbema(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2017
willjoe:
Hit likes for fayose, share if u support buhari
Anybody wey plan evil for fayose go die b4 2019 general election, dis man z far different from other politicians,mi God will preserve u 4 a beta Nigeria
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by freeze001(f): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2017
divicode:

Just like your brother Dr. Orji did?

Don't make jokes or ridicule the dead no matter the tribal differences or bashing intentions please.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by ceaser: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
numericalguy:

The consortium of presidents are certainly more powerful than Buhari.

They have successfully snatched power from the weak, old vegetable.

Take for instance, powerful President Magu who does not see why he should take the Nigerian Senate serious. Or is it the very Powerful President Hamid Ali who is so powerful that he treats the Senate, the Nigerian Customs and everyone around him with disdain and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Remember that the DSS has dossiers on every member of the legislature. The senate leadership and 95% of it's membership don one corrupt garb or the other. Magu knows this quite well and that may inform his defiance, though not to be encouraged, to the senate summon. He would have thought that a senate that by virtue of its depraved component parts is already biased will not see the need to stand with anything that will save the country from the cesspit of graft, rather it will actively work against it. The apparent vendetta from the senate president against the EFCC boss is another strong point to consider. As a natural human inclination, ABS will only overlook those episodes if he was indeed innocent. You will do the same if in his shoes. But he knows quite well what fate awaits him amd his minions in the red chamber if the guy is substantiated.

And I have Magu to partly blame in all of these. He should have concealed his true colour and hyperactivity till he gets confirmed by the corrupt senate. He exposed himself by revealing his strategies to the enemy a little too early.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Fourwinds: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2017
DozieInc:
Fayose subtly dissing BuBu. His comments makes sense.
which kind nonsense e make... Dat Fayose must be taking Cocaine at night

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / DSS Feeds Igboho’s Aides With ‘Engine Oil’ Soup – Pelumi Olajengbesi, Lawyer / Bishop P.O Evang Hosts Mr Ibu As They Declare Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.