Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (22677 Views)

Stop Coercing Witnesses To Implicate Me, Fayose Tells EFCC / Fuel Scarcity: Resign Now, Fayose Tells Buhari / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Josmila(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
The way Fayose craves attention makes me wonder if he lives off it.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by kamuzu(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ermacc:
I'm really scared for Nigeria, fayose has been the only voice of the opposition and now he is going soft on them. we are finished.

Him tenure go soon expire. watery beans no be netter food.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
It is obvious Buhari has lost control very soon what happened to Jonathan will also happen to him.
A leader must exercise control over all his subordinates/appointees at all times.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by alimspaul: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by ehikwe22: 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fayose nailed it. The 'presidents' seem more powerful than Buhari. Or who else can explain why they exude so much pride and arrogance? Did Buhari give them this power? Or he's just helpless? Why did the herdsmen resume their killings immediately Buhari returned? Only the people whose patriotism lies towards Buhari rather than Nigeria will condemn this criticism.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by delivryboy: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by anetuno(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cwarrect
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Fayose's LiePob slaves would soon start looking at him like.. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Moving4: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Disciplinarian... Nothing do U
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
DozieInc:
Fayose subtly dissing BuBu. His comments makes sense.

At least it makes sense to his liepod and fflaties followers
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Alexrayz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/can-help-discipline-powerful-appointees-fayose-tells-buhari

Na so e take dey start o later he nw come and beg to join apc
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Jetleeee:

Did Fayose tell Alabiabia developers to gobble his blockos? grin cheesy

They better start standing on their own and stop thinking every Yoruba man gives a pea about them.

We call it "Sunkun ara e, je n sunkun ara mi". We no be Siamese

Same dumbos gave Kemi O'loon loyo title. grin cheesy

He ain't gotta.. They volunteer their lives on that shiit bro cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Evergreen4:
chaiii, fayose u are wicked oo, always hitting Buhari below the belt.

Don't let Buhari jump into the lagoon because of u oo.

Just like your brother Dr. Orji did?
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Jetleeee: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
He ain't gotta.. They volunteer their lives on that shiit bro cheesy

Lwtmb! Clowns are waiting for "Afonja" savior grin cheesy

Yeye people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Karlman: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
WORDS ON MARBLE
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by GameGod(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Waiting for Reno O'fuckery aka SalamRushdie to masturbate and lick Fayose's feet as usual cheesy
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Obynolee(f): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
Fayose wey na only food e sabi

And he did make a point
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by DozieInc(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
divicode:

Receive it and use it

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by iwadobo: 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
divicode:

Actually, iPod yooths voted for him in Enugu that is why he is a governor in Ekiti state. Hatred won't kill u oooo, though stewpidity will help u shall.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Obynolee(f): 11:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
teamsynergy:
is he tryna woo buhari or what... he wan decamp.

Seems you don't understand, read again
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
MinorityTribe:
One IPADs spotted.
What manner of grammar is this ?
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by ol2012: 11:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
dre11:

that for the 49 (sic) days that you were away on medical leave in London, your appointees were gentle and behaved themselves and there were no killings in any part of the country by rampaging herdsmen; but now you are back and the troubles are back with us again? We all prayed for your quick recovery and swift return to office. Must we now regret doing so?”

Though I'm not a fan of Fayose, I'm really worried that the quote above is clearly the truth. One begins to wonder if the numerous Buhari blind supporters eg Sarrki will still continue to support him if(God forbid) a loved one of theirs happen to be a victim of the unending herdsmen killings now synonymous with this Buhari administration. While Fulanis are never arrested when they strike and kill people in their numbers, a few hausa/fulanis were killed in Ife days ago and several arrests have been made already.

I will also like to know Sarrki's reaction to the fact that only Yorubas have so far been arrested in connection with the Ife killings
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by MinorityTribe: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

What manner of grammar is this ?
You forget to add "h" for your Itachi sha. BTW Naruto done end, weting you go do with your life now?
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by masseratti: 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
I dont like the jester but he is right tho.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Sean012345: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dis man naa big mumu
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Even dogs on the street know Buharo has lost control of his govt...In 1984 he lost control to Idiagbon and now again he has lost control to a cabal
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Philinho(m): 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
what a word.... indeed opposition is d best way to go.a lot of sense from Fayo'''''''
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by ahamonyeka(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Silent is the best answer for a fool.

If I were this fayose I will stop making noise because buhari does not know if he exist or not.
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
xstry:
Fayose wey na only food e sabi
how old r u boy?
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
iwadobo:

Actually, iPod yooths voted for him in Enugu that is why he is a governor in Ekiti state. Hatred won't kill u oooo, though stewpidity will help u shall.

You know liepods like you have been hailing him to cone to your rescue, at least he won't abandon you and run to Ivory coast like somebody I know nor will he be caught in a cheap brothel with Oloshos
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
DozieInc:

Receive it and use it

Maybe you should tell that to your albino in the cage in zoo grin grin
Re: I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari by oladelemary: 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
I thought he said he will keep kwayet small ontop Buhari mata..... Verbal diarrhoea is truly incurrable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Governors Will Pay 9% - Fayemi / Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) / Fire Outbreak At NIPOST Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.