Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? (2122 Views)

The Ugly Situation APC Is Trying To Hide’ / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders / List Of Minimum Wages In Africa ''nigeria, One Of Worlds Lowest Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? by Olu317(m): 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
2016v2017:

you are observant.you made a lot of points
Thanks.Oil blocks expire very soon. Watch out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? by 2016v2017: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Olu317:
Thanks.Oil blocks expire very soon. Watch out!
you are right

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? by 2016v2017: 2:29am On Apr 06, 2017
mars123:
haven't heard that slogan for a while now. What does it even mean? People are beginning to realise its not by force. Coexisting peacefully is a more realistic target than becoming 'one'.

What matters is a level playing field for everyone. Our leaders are lazy asf though.
just imagine the hausa soldiers sent to Port-Harcourt,Rivers state,arresting and collecting money from people who get tatoo on their body,how can one describe the country Nigeria? Honestly ,I don't blame people calling it a Zoo
Re: Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? by tck2000(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2020
9jakool:

Thank you brother. Even Togo and Sierra Leone are all colonial creation, Nigeria is not unique. Countries like the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, and United States are all colonial creations, multi-ethnic, but they seem to be doing better.

The political establishment benefit from the tension between people because if they are busy fighting each other, then they can't unite together to stop them.

If we unite together and fight the people who have sold the future of the country, then we can talk about restructuring.
Re: Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 06, 2020
2016v2017:
Based on the recent happenings in Nigeria,like the massacre,in Borno ,Benue,Enugu,Abia,Mile 12 last year in Lagos,now Ile Ife the latest crisis,not forgotten of Zaki Biam though,I begin to wonder in confusion, if Nigeria is really one Nigeria or trying to be one Nigeria.
What throw me off balance in my state of confusion is the current event in this new government ,such as the drama of custom boss Ali, the SGF,Magu's case and the current IGP Idris who called all Ile Ife,yoruba indigenes criminals.He arrested only yorubas and provided cover for their rivals Hausa/Fulanis.
Can someone educate me what one Nigeria means or what it means to be one Nigeria.
No insult please.

NNAMDI KANU ALREADY EXPLAINED IT.....SEARCH FOR ONE OF HIS PROGRAMS.....HOLD URSELF UNTIL THE PROGRAM FINISHES AND AND ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED

2 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? by 2016v2017: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=tck2000 post=85542627][/quote]
You're right.
Re: Is Nigeria One Nigeria Or Nigeria Is Trying To Be One Nigeria? by 2016v2017: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
ezenwajosh:

NNAMDI KANU ALREADY EXPLAINED IT.....SEARCH FOR ONE OF HIS PROGRAMS.....HOLD URSELF UNTIL THE PROGRAM FINISHES AND AND ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED

Thanks. I will do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Cowards? / 15 scary Quotes Of Muhammadu Buhari / War In Senate!! Apc Senators And Pdp Lawmakers Draw Battle Lines As Saraki Sets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.