Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage (992 Views)

He Asked Me To Consider Embracing His Core Beliefs 4 Marriage,what Should I Do? / Any Single Lady Out There Ready 4 Marriage Ds Year! / Any Single Lady Out There Ready 4 Marriage Ds Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by dante300(m): 7:23am On Mar 25, 2017
i am inlove with a 20yrs old virgin . she loves me too and willing to marry me while she still studies..problemvis am planing to go see her family but dont know if our age difference will stand as a barrier. we are both christians but trom different cultural group..i needbhonest opinion coz i intend to marry her. i do not intend to have sex with her untill we are married.help a brother. coz i feel no point dating her if it wount lead to marriage coz am ready this year after a bad breakup last year.
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Heavens did not fall when oshiomole married Lara

2 Likes

Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2017
Young man marry fast no time..

My cousin married at 22 the guy was 30 already...

1 Like

Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by majicplus: 7:34am On Mar 25, 2017
My brother, 20 and 34, that's a perfect match. Trust me, in ten years time, this fourteen years difference would feel like five years difference. Moreover, as long as u both love each other and both ready to move to the next phase, then ride on. Who age epp?

1 Like

Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Kondomatic(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2017
20 Years Old Virgin?
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by StarBukola(f): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2017
R u trying to brag to us ur girl is a virgin/ cuz u dey derail from the main topic. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided plus u already no what u want ,why waste our time
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by BigBelleControl(m): 7:39am On Mar 25, 2017
If she's out of school or almost graduating, marry her.
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 25, 2017
Go visit her family first, you'll definitely know if they accept u or not from their disposition...

1 Like

Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Since she loves you I think there is no need for you to still be wasting your precious time asking questions.if she is good to go don't wait her time.
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by emeijeh(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Heavens did not fall when oshiomole married Lara

Epic!
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Homeboiy: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Bros run because u will get old before her n she will start eyeing young boys

na joke oo
its a perfect match, go marry her
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by she234: 8:09am On Mar 25, 2017
are u guys compatible, Is she mentally ready for marriage? does her goals in life allign with urs? good she is young and a virgin but set ur priorities right, marriage is not a joke.

1 Like

Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by thowbie7ven(m): 10:39am On Mar 25, 2017
StarBukola:
R u trying to brag to us ur girl is a virgin/ cuz u dey derail from the main topic. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided plus u already no what u want ,why waste our time
So, because you ain't a virgin again...a Man musn't brag?
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Nelgenius4me(m): 10:53am On Mar 25, 2017
If you like her make your intention known to her parents . Your age difference is wide but not like you are her ancestor.
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by mhizv(f): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2017
thowbie7ven:
So, because you ain't a virgin again...a Man musn't brag?
I tire

anyway @op. since u both love each other, and ready for marriage,I don't think you should let age be. a barrier.
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2017
No words.... Child abuse
Re: Shez 20 And Am 34 Dont Know If The Age Diff Is Bad 4 Marriage by publicenemy(m): 11:47am On Mar 25, 2017
dante300:
i am inlove with a 20yrs old virgin . she loves me too and willing to marry me while she still studies..problemvis am planing to go see her family but dont know if our age difference will stand as a barrier. we are both christians but trom different cultural group..i needbhonest opinion coz i intend to marry her. i do not intend to have sex with her untill we are married.help a brother. coz i feel no point dating her if it wount lead to marriage coz am ready this year after a bad breakup last year.

don't marry her she doesn't know what she wants yet .when she gets to 24 25 27 she could dump you that's when she gets mature and knows what she really want .right now you are probably her first love and she think she is in love with you but she's not she's just happy to have a boyfriend.if she's still in the University she will meet several guys that will Ask her out.

But life is about taking risks so you can go ahead but be prepared.

(1) (Reply)

See The 14 Totally Genius Lies Nigerian Women Tell When Caught Cheating. / Now Let's See The Pretty Babes On Romance Section / When The Body Wills... But The Spirit Is Saying 'no'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.