Stats: 3,158,417 members, 7,836,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram (4736 Views)

I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage / Lady Causes Stir With Her Huge Behind / Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram by winkmart: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2017
One of the facts about developing confidence is focusing on your area of strength in your day to day activities.
Yeboah, an African lady living abroad has discovered overtime that her source of confidence emanates from her explosive chest region and she has built her beauty and boldness around it.

Yeboah who resides in Brooklyn is a beautiful lady of average height. She has refused to bow to the viral trend of bleaching among other ladies on social media who want to look like foreigners.

Yeboah's huge and befitting breasts are currently doing the wonders for her on Instagram as she is being swarmed by thousands of followers.

See more photos of Yeboah nicknamed Dolly below:

SEE HER HOT SULTRY PHOTOS IN SKIMPY OUTFITS HERE

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/meet-hot-dark-lady-who-flaunts-her-huge.html

Re: Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram by Seunboss(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2017
(in d voice of Agu): I am not understanding. How do you people just wake up and begin to give all these mumu girls publicity?
Re: Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 25, 2017
Warris dis
Re: Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram by modelsms10: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Why do ppl give these girls attention?

Check my signature pls
Re: Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram by Kingsley1000(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
where my vaseline
Re: Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram by CaroLyner(f): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2017
when you know you ugly,so you have to expose your boobs to be attractive.

Re: Meet The Hot Dark Lady Who Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram by donbene4(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2017
CaroLyner:
When you ugly so you have to expose your body to look attractive
she's nt ugly aunty

Kingblakhoc Dancing With Girls On Bed / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8