Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves (6188 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / The Massive Curves On This Slay Queen Has Caused Commotion Online [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
Slayher mrtolotolo food is ready o
Lefulefu come and see something no bring dexology no want make him spoil

Kenny see ur life undecided so u hijack my driver reach her early grin itis well

Not as pretty as your yansh na tongue
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Kingsley1000(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cc lala
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jeez! She looks Abnormal, nawadays the only thing women has to offer is their fat smelly bottom and an empty brainless skull.
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
It's looks bad now she is young, come back in the next 10 years it will look worst than rubbish
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
The curves on this lady is making guys go gaga on
Instagram! ( SEE PHOTOS)
Men the curves burst my dirk see photos on IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF6Bf-jxjOy/
na waoh na were una dey get all dese babes sefcheesy.dem ukwu look like d silicone ones....except d third pix wey the babe wear green tights.anyway in time memorial...man greatest fall has all been attributed to ukwu.King David's fall from grace to grass was because of Beersheba's ukwu.Even samson the strongest man on earth also fell when Delilah was giving him one of her most wicked twerking and lapdancing.King Solomon nko?cheesy.Even with his five hundred wives and two thousand conceives...he still fell under the spell of ukwu.eh was so blinded by all those philistine women's ukwu that he started worshipping their gods instead of following the one true God.Apostle Suleiman nko?....need i say more about him?...we all seeing the dilemma Daniela Okeke's wicked ukwu is putting him thru.baba God pls deliver us frm dem temptation of ukwu.don't ever let me jam electric pole or tree wen driving and i see ukwu on the road....amin!!.
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:
Slayher mrtolotolo food is ready o
Lefulefu come and see something no bring dexology no want make him spoil

Kenny see ur life undecided so u hijack my driver reach her early grin itis well
abeg ur own ukwu make sense pass dhier own cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
KennyID17:
Lefulefu, food don land ooo grin grin grin
haha dis one fit purgecheesy..dem no look naturalcheesy.Dextology...na wetin u reason for dis matter?cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
abeg ur own ukwu make sense pass dhier own cheesy
Happy sunday cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by KennyID17(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
haha dis one fit purgecheesy..dem no look naturalcheesy.Dextology...na wetin u reason for dis matter?cheesy

My guy! cheesy cheesy

Where u been dey since na, Bumbae1 sef don miss u grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by KennyID17(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Happy sunday cheesy

This one Wey everybody just dey complement ur a** like this cheesy, make I join d band wagon, their a** no reach ur own grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by wexyee: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kingsley1000:
The curves on this lady is making guys go gaga on
Instagram! ( SEE PHOTOS)
Men the curves burst my dirk see photos on IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BF6Bf-jxjOy/
do u really know the meaning of the word extermination?......
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by KennyID17(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
lefulefu:
na waoh na were una dey get all dese babes sefcheesy.dem ukwu look like d silicone ones....except d third pix wey the babe wear green tights.anyway in time memorial...man greatest fall has all been attributed to ukwu.King David's fall from grace to grass was because of Beersheba's ukwu.Even samson the strongest man on earth also fell when Delilah was giving him one of her most wicked twerking and lapdancing.King Solomon nko?cheesy.Even with his five hundred wives and two thousand conceives...he still fell under the spell of ukwu.eh was so blinded by all those philistine women's ukwu that he started worshipping their gods instead of following the one true God.Apostle Suleiman nko?....need i say more about him?...we all seeing the dilemma Daniela Okeke's wicked ukwu is putting him thru.baba God pls deliver us frm dem temptation of ukwu.don't ever let me jam electric pole or tree wen driving and i see ukwu on the road....amin!!.

Aswear u b clown cheesy cheesy, c as u give sermon Ontop ukwu grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
KennyID17:

My guy! cheesy cheesy

Where u been dey since na, Bumbae1 sef don miss u grin grin grin
sorry o i be just dey held upcheesy.how ur Sunday dey go na? Hope finecheesy?.Bumbae1 miss me? Eyyah i no know ooocheesycheesy.
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
KennyID17:

Aswear u b clown cheesy cheesy, c as u give sermon Ontop ukwu grin grin grin
na d coco i just dey yarn so cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Happy sunday cheesy
a lovely Sunday to u jorwink.hope ur Sunday is going on well.
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Kingsley1000(m): 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
fp lalasticala
Re: Pretty Lady Exterminates Instagram With Massive Curves by Emmyco2k: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kingsley1000:
reservoir
Kingsley1000:
reservoir
Kingsley1000:
reservoir
Shut Up And Remove That Ugly Eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reply; I Am Not A 10 Secs Man And I Love MouthAction(sensitive Pictures) / Office Knacking Is A Thing We Pretend It Doesn't Happen / She Wants Romantic Sms Everynite~it's Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.