Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend (6011 Views)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
First; Here’s What Not to Do.
>1.Do Not Play Nice. You’re not there to play nice.
Nice guys don’t only finish last, they don’t
even finish at all. They get friendzone in the end, and
my guy, the days of dulling are gone.
When you want a chick, you have to go for her. You
could be gentlemanly but don’t play nice. In simple
terms: don’t act like a mumu.

>2.Do Not Stalk Her. Never stalk her and never
‘accidentally’ bump into her when she’s with him.
That is so uncool, bro. It might be cute the first
time but if you do it more times, she or her man
will notice and your game will be up.

>3.Do Not Touch Her. Keep your hands to yourself, at least
initially. Chicks already have it in their mind that all
guys want is to sleep with them, and then you go
and put your hands on her?
Don’t do that. Respect her body and never
give any indication that you want sex. But you
could be subtle. Like, let’s say, pick something off
her lip, brush her hair away from her face or ward
off an imaginary fly off her dress.

>4.Do Not Speak Bad Against Her Guy. No matter how it’s
itching you, don’t badmouth him. Don’t goodmouth
him either. But the point is, no bad words against
him or you’ll make her defensive of him.

>5.Do Not Open Up Your Heart. If you tell her how you feel
too prematurely, she will stay away from you. And
worse, she might even tell her guy about it. So be
careful to keep your feelings
and plans tucked in.
and here is what to do

>1. Get To Know Her. I mean, everything about
her. I’m assuming by now you know you have
to be her friend. Not that very attached friend
but that aloof friend that is totally
concentrating on her whenever she’s with you.
So, you have to know her whenever you spend
time with her. Knowing her makes you find
spaces in her life that you can fill in where her
boyfriend is not doing a good job, so don’t
skip this step.
>2. Let Her Get To Know You. Here’s where you
can’t sell yourself short. You have to put your
best foot forward. Show her why you will make
such an awesome boyfriend, without actually
telling her so. Show off your strong points.
Talk about your past relationships and in a
happy light. Go like, “when I was dating so
and so…I used to give her these massages
that turned her on…”‘ Brag about your selling
point. Make this girl want you!
>3. Build Trust. Chicks love honesty. You have
to be 100% dependable. While you’re keeping
your top dawg status, maintain class. Show
chivalry because girls generally believe that
gentlemen are trustworthy.
>4. Be The Other Guy. This is where things start
to heat up. Every relationship has its down
moments and you should look out for those so
that you know when to swoop in. Couples
hang out at eateries, go for movies, sit home
and play games etc. You should suggest some
of that when she’s fighting with her boyfriend
and while doing so, encourage her to open up
and talk. Be careful not to engage in activities
that will make you spend your money on her a
lot or she’ll use you.
>5. Add Fuel to the Fire. Be noteful of how
many times they fight. Once it gets to the
third time, throw in some fuel to the flames by
asking her why her boyfriend is treating her
unkindly. She might be cautious at first but
she will eventually open up to you and then
you can let her know that she deserves better.
Good for you if the fight is about you,then you
can be sure that you have a place in her heart
so much that oga is not finding it funny. You
can plainly tell her that you like her and
respect her relationship but left to you, she’d
be in your arms. Add that the choice is hers.
>6. Give Her Space. Women don’t like being put
in uncomfortable positions, just so you know.
Be patient with her and give her space. Still
leave hints that you’re that awesome guy
she’s missing. You could even go on a date
with some other chick and tell her about it. If
you notice jealousy, then you’re good to go.
Tell her the date was okay but you have had
more fun with her. Leave her thinking about
you.
>7. Make Your Move. This is the riskiest part of
the whole game. If you jump in prematurely,
you might screw things up. Be very sure she
has feelings for you when you do this: Get
intimate, a little. Could be a peck on her
cheek or on her lips. Or stroking her fingers
when you hold her hand, or hugging her and
smelling her hair, or looking deep into her
eyes and holding her stare. Make her know
you want her with being slightly physical. It’s
risky but it is guaranteed to seal the deal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
You can only try to do half of number one with a lady that is "smart" and "committed".
When it starts moving from number one to two she gets you off her back.
To me, your tips will only work for those girls you could have easily saved yourself the stress of going through that process and just spend cash to get.

5 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by harffie(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
All these steps are enough for you to go and get yourself a pretty girl....

3 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Kindluv3(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
some times but not always
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
harffie:
All these steps are enough for you to go and get yourself a pretty girl....
...u n I know that the pretty girls are not always single, that's why they are pretty
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kindluv3:
some times but not always
...nothing work always
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by ebolablast: 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Team I made my present GF brake up with her Den BF and am proud of it cos d guy is a cheat..
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
NairaMode:
You can only try to do half of number one with a lady that is "smart" and "committed".
When it starts moving from number one to two she gets you off her back.
To me, your tips will only work for those girls you could have easily saved yourself the stress of going through that process and just spend cash to get.
bro, nothing is free even in freetown. The article never said "tips to get a lady without spending", u still have to spend even with the process
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebolablast:
Team I made my present GF brake up with her Den BF and am proud of it cos d guy is a cheat..
beta pikin, tell us how u manage to do it
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okworigeorge:
bro, nothing is free even in freetown. The article never said "tips to get a lady without spending", u still have to spend even with the process

Aiiiggghhhttt!
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Harmthe(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
op u tried bt wit all dis dozen steps

even agbani darego wnt eat up your time lyk dis b4 u get her
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by ebolablast: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okworigeorge:
beta pikin, tell us how u manage to do it

typing

Ehen..I met Dis gal at our orientation party early Dis year,she was in my department but we never spoke due to d fact dat we were over 400 in class and I was d latest student to resume cos my name was on d last list..as I went to d party,I was dancing alone so she suddenly started dancing towards me, as a sharp guy,I know say d green light na full current so I just grab d bakasi dey take care of am,d party was all night but she left early, she left around 12:30 with her sister,b4 she left,we still didn't talk but she winked at me,told me bye and gave me d most beautiful smile I had ever seen,she left me craving for Monday so I could talk to her..I felt stupid for not collecting her digits..going home was hell cos soldiers use me and 5 of my guys warm dia hand...Monday reach na me and gate man open school gate o..Lol...I really wan c ha even tho our lectures na by 12,at last I met her and we talked,I collected her digits,bros if I talk all e go long pass season film but my main selling point dat got her was,
1) I am cute my pic at my oda moniker www.nairaland.com/
2) I dey answer questions even tho na me dey sit down last 4 a class of more Dan 300
3) I treat her like a queen
4) was not quick to make a move
5) I kept in contact with her on whatsapp and calls too
6) I walked her home (actually, she asked me to and her house is a 10 mins walk from school)
7) with me,dia is no boring moment
cool even when I asked ha out she declined cos she had d cheating bf (who coincidentally lives close to my area) I never disturbed her,we were still close friends to d extent dàt we were tagged lovers even when we aren't
9) as d op said,don't talk bad about her ex or den bf(she still don't know d guy was cheating on her den)
10) give her d much needed attention
11) b open to her,tell her ur secrets and she sure will tell u more of hers
12) b friendly to every 1
13) b a gentle man
14) don't pretend
15) others too numerous to mention.
16) she never said I love u back,she just kissed me and from dia,d rest na atoru

advice to d guys out dia,a gal is not a play toy,treat her right and give her attention, if not,some1 out dia who knows how to play his cards might help u.

4 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Justeenaleo(f): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
This is stealing by trick
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by harffie(m): 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okworigeorge:
...u n I know that the pretty girls are not always single, that's why they are pretty
True talk tho
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by harffie(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
hmmif yousay so
Justeenaleo:
This is stealing by trick
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
ebolablast:

typing

Ehen..I met Dis gal at our orientation party early Dis year,she was in my department but we never spoke due to d fact dat we were over 400 in class and I was d latest student to resume cos my name was on d last list..as I went to d party,I was dancing alone so she suddenly started dancing towards me, as a sharp guy,I know say d green light na full current so I just grab d bakasi dey take care of am,d party was all night but she left early, she left around 12:30 with her sister,b4 she left,we still didn't talk but she winked at me,told me bye and gave me d most beautiful smile I had ever seen,she left me craving for Monday so I could talk to her..I felt stupid for not collecting her digits..going home was hell cos soldiers use me and 5 of my guys warm dia hand...Monday reach na me and gate man open school gate o..Lol...I really wan c ha even tho our lectures na by 12,at last I met her and we talked,I collected her digits,bros if I talk all e go long pass season film but my main selling point dat got her was,
1) I am cute my pic at my oda moniker www.nairaland.com/
2) I dey answer questions even tho na me dey sit down last 4 a class of more Dan 300
3) I treat her like a queen
4) was not quick to make a move
5) I kept in contact with her on whatsapp and calls too
6) I walked her home (actually, she asked me to and her house is a 10 mins walk from school)
7) with me,dia is no boring moment
cool even when I asked ha out she declined cos she had d cheating bf (who coincidentally lives close to my area) I never disturbed her,we were still close friends to d extent dàt we were tagged lovers even when we aren't
9) as d op said,don't talk bad about her ex or den bf(she still don't know d guy was cheating on her den)
10) give her d much needed attention
11) b open to her,tell her ur secrets and she sure will tell u more of hers
12) b friendly to every 1
13) b a gentle man
14) don't pretend
15) others too numerous to mention.
16) she never said I love u back,she just kissed me and from dia,d rest na atoru

advice to d guys out dia,a gal is not a play toy,treat her right and give her attention, if not,some1 out dia who knows how to play his cards might help u.
buh dem no d eva wan learn

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by ebolablast: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okworigeorge:
buh dem no d eva wan learn

yes o..sometimes I laugh wen I hear dem say all guys are d same...
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Kenzico(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lolzzzzzz @ OP. Before I do dis steps, have d poster succeded in doin so or are u jux copyin n pastin?
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kenzico:
Lolzzzzzz @ OP. Before I do dis steps, have d poster succeded in doin so or are u jux copyin n pastin?
...I av succeeded in it, not jez once
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Kenzico(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okworigeorge:
...I av succeeded in it, not jez once
˚☺k˚ (-͡. •͡)! Wat else after all no gal is single. Until u colet am 4rm anoda man
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by ronald4lif(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Unless I am unaware I won't woo a girl who is already in a relationship, can't deal with the thoughts of imagining my woman in someone else's arms. Mbanu

5 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by haibe(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice tips but it's stealing. *In Jesus voice* "Do for others what you want them to do for you"

2 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
That's so wrong!
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by ayobase(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
snatchers!

ladies, see as dem dey judge una matter here o.
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
What is wrong with just telling her you like her and doing what it takes to steal her from the BF? It can't be this hard.grin

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Pervert1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
andromida:
What is wrong with just telling her you like her and doing what it takes to steal her from the BF? It can't be this hard.grin
like that helps?
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Pervert1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
OP....dis your long note sef! anyways,I think killing her Boyfriend should be an alternative.
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pervert1:
like that helps?

Telling and doing whatever does not help?
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Pervert1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
andromida:

Telling and doing whatever does not help?
most time it doesn't.....

will it work on you?
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pervert1:
most time it doesn't.....

will it work on you?

Maybe cheesy
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by Okworigeorge(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pervert1:
OP....dis your long note sef! anyways,I think killing her Boyfriend should be an alternative.
...dat 1 na kirikiri maximum u go end o

andromida:
...telling her when u know she is still in love with her BF will only end with a capital NO
Re: Tips On How To Get A Girl That Already Has A Boyfriend by TheyVid(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Please...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chaiii See The Real Reasons Why Nigerian Women Wear Waist Beads ( Photo ) / How To Remove Red Flitter For #silhouette Challenge / Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Asking Her For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.