Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide (8635 Views)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal / Message From A Girl To Big Girls With Smelly Pussy (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by badassProdigy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
An IG user, has taken to the social media platform to call out some big girls of Babcock University who made a fellow student attempt suicide.

The said student was said to have first been severely beaten by the girls after accusing her of stealing an Iphone 6 phone...

Read the story below:

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/meet-babcock-university-big-girls-who.html?m=1

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by badassProdigy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2017

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by adedayourt(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Her Olympus has fallen sef

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by farouk0403(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Where are the big girls??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by adorablepepple(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Daughters of Jezebel. That girl is a fool sef with no self esteem, must you be friends with them. I don't see myself been friends who don't bring the best out of me. Awon smellos

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Topestbilly(m): 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
The enemy of any girl is another girl.
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by VickyRotex(f): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Why should we meet awon iya oshoronga? angry
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
There's nothing big about them
All I see is four big failures

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by timawoku(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
With the whistle blower, the idiots posted above and the mumu wey dem beat non of them get sense! So everything na him social media go sort? Una no get sch security? Student affairs? Even settle for hostel? Dem wan dey spoil market for the univ. alma matas struggling out there, like say such no dey happen everywhere
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
Overfed rich kids with little or no problem.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by doublewisdom: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
The "big girl" standard is depreciating by the day.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by k4kings(m): 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please wats big about this one's?? ? Cos me am confused

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by D1ana: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2017
Still looking for the big mtcheew the girl sef is a dummy if a person has no self esteem sorry its not being proud its knowing your self worth i feel sorry for her sha
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by greatwhite(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sad
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Franchise21(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Is this not the school owned by the Seventh Day Adventist Church??

So this kinda things happen there??

Hmm!!!
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by vikyno(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mtchew! They are not even pretty. Still looking for the Big in them though.
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by firstking01(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
I wonder why a student who already has a future ahead of him/her would even contemplate suicide, smh...weak hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by kullozone(m): 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
firstking01:
I wonder why a student who already has a future ahead of him/her would even contemplate suicide, smh...weak hearts.

Yea, there're people like that.
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by kullozone(m): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
timawoku:
With the whistle blower, the idiots posted above and the mumu wey dem beat non of them get sense! So everything na him social media go sort? Una no get sch security? Student affairs? Even settle for hostel? Dem wan dey spoil market for the univ. alma matas struggling out there, like say such no dey happen everywhere

Social media settles alot these days. It's actually through social media some people get justice.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by DIKEnaWAR: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
These girls ought to be expelled from the school immediately, before they push others over the cliff. They have a serious problem and suffering psychological issues. They get their kick from making others worthless and cheap. If you check well, it is one of them from a home where her problem is not detected that has infected the others with it.

This reminds me of Dean Koontz novel 'Tick Tock'
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by ChukwuJuwon: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
lipsrsealed UGLY SHIT dem no still fyn
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Tazdroid(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
adorablepepple:
Daughters of Jezebel. That girl is a fool sef with no self esteem, must you be friends with them. I don't see myself been friends who don't bring the best out of me. Awon smellos

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Tazdroid(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
LadyB1195:
I hope you didn't overrule the possibility of them turning over new leaves
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Tazdroid(m): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Young and reckless, they'll probably get wiser as they age

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Syphax(m): 9:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ugly girls... See as their faces be like expired feaces
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by chiraqDemon(m): 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:
Where are the big girls??

Reporting sir
Ive been searching sir
All i see is kids about 19 or 20 years of age sir
No big girls sighted, also no sightings, real or imagined have been reported sir
Its safe to conclude that there were no big girls in the pictures above sir

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by farouk0403(m): 10:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Reporting sir
Ive been searching sir
No big girls sighted, also no sightings, real or imagined have been reported sir

Captain chiraq! did i just hear you say the girls are under 20!!

Tell the boys to withdraw our arsenal,

we wont attack under age girls!!

The ICC and human right will start wailing!

Let the police handle their civilian case.

Withdraw!!
withdraw!! I repeat.

over!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by farouk0403(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Reporting sir
Ive been searching sir

Withdraw!!
withdraw!! I repeat.

over!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by Ikigia: 11:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
Prolly the meaning of BIG has changed....
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by chiraqDemon(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2017
farouk0403:

Withdraw!!
withdraw!! I repeat.

over!!
Roger that sir
Units withdrawing and
Artlillery weapons neutralized sir

Load up boys,
We're goin home to our families
The nairaland govt and the army has given all the bleeps it can here

1 Like

Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by mekonglobal(m): 3:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Socialmedia made them big
Re: Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide by laribari(m): 6:18am On Mar 26, 2017
LadyB1195:

but you are still using big naa even in failure. The op self nor serious honestly. what i see are just 4 spoilt girls.

Brilliant people don't usually do this "materialism" on campus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / PICTURES: Zulu Virgin Maidens Present Reeds To New King / My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.