Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? (3715 Views)

thread closed / Portharcourt Oloshos Be Like... Smh / New In Portharcourt And Need New Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by pringles1(f): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2009
why are people scared of PH babes,and is it true that PH bbes make poor wives?

im just so tired of these questions all the time,what is wrong with ph babes,y do people have terrible things to say abt a particular tribe or people leaving in a particular location?they should just let things lie,

i really want to know what is actually wrong with them,everywhere i go they say the same thing.
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by Ibime(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
Are you a PH girl yourself?
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by pringles1(f): 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
yes i am, im igbo but i grew up in portharcourt.
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by raul(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
eeyah,poor u
bt seriously i fink u shldnt allow wat u hrd or wat ppl av said boda u, ,u cn prove dm wrong
i'd lyk u 2 c it as a challange 4 u 2 correct d imprssn, ,gud luck on d@
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by raul(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2009
eeyah,poor u
bt seriously i fink u shldnt allow wat u hrd or wat ppl av said boda u, ,u cn prove dm wrong
i'd lyk u 2 c it as a challange 4 u 2 correct d imprssn, ,gud luck on d@
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by kpolli(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2009
pringles.:

yes i am, im igbo[b] but i grew up in portharcourt[/b].

ahhh we no fit toast u then, lol
just kiddin
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by henryhemon(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2009
portharcourt babes eye no good,their dey up!but if you be gud girl you no need to worry your head sha.but seriously its not about porthacourt girls,its same everywhere.
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by THEAMAKA1: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2009
OMG! i love my rivers chicks/all niger delta babes.
theyre hott!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
dont mind those guys, people have a stupid stereotype about every region in naija. sigh. . . undecided
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by Spyker: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2009
I reside in Port Harcourt, there is nothing wrong with Port Harcourt but with the individual. I went to Benin city recently and i was disgusted with what i saw. I left the city with a poor impression of the girls in Benin. Same for Abuja babes, not to talk of Lagos girls. There is this notion in Port Harcourt that all Lagos girls are gold diggers which of cos is not true. So, like a poster said, every one has one view or notion about a particular tribe or place. That is why Nigeria is unique.
This is similar to Nigerian image abroad that we are all fraudsters which we all know is false.
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by jona2: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
northing wrong with them,i know you are talking about the igbo girls  there.
what about calabar girls? tongue.every nationality dey for ph.
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by THEAMAKA1: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2009
*jona:

northing wrong with them,i know you are talking about the igbo girls  there.
what about calabar girls? tongue.every nationality dey for ph.
ACTUALLY YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING.
did the poster mentioned a specific tribe? or even calabar girls?NO, she said PORT HARCOURT GIRLS, geddit?
that is no different from saying lagos girls cause we know every ethnic group exists in lagos, same thing with Abuja, and places like Benin where different ethnic groups reside.
so stop trying to push things aside to make yourself look good, okay?
mumu
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by raul(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2009
@the.amaka i gt ur point,bt shey u gree say ph girls dem eye don tear finish?
Al duo lyk i told d poster she cn b wateva,nt mindn wat opinions ppl myt av, hmmn
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by raul(m): 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2009
@the.amaka i gt ur point,bt shey u gree say ph girls dem eye don tear finish?
Al duo lyk i told d poster she cn b wateva,nt mindn wat opinions ppl myt av, hmmn
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2009
Port Harcourt girls are so demanding and money lovers. tongue
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by Youngpo413: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Is It With Portharcourt Girls? by ted1741: 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nothing wrong with ph babes, am originally from PH and so, know it although I know live in Canada. Babe call me if ur serious because am looking for a good babe from there.

(1) (Reply)

So How Do You Get Out Of The Friend Zone? / Ladies: 7 Ways To F** Your Man And Make Him Worship You / Ireneony Use Padded Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.