Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How To Detect A Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Detect A Lie (651 Views)

Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / BBNaija 2018: "Chydo Lawrence Impregnated My Girlfriend". It's A Lie, Chydo Says / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Detect A Lie by Stephychiky: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Are you bad at spotting a lie?

Would you like to tell when a person is lying?

New research by Dr. Leanne ten Brinke, a forensic psychologist at the Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley, and her collaborators, suggests that our instincts for judging liars are actually fairly strong — but our conscious minds sometimes fail us.

Luckily, there are signs we can look for when trying to detect a lie.

Dr. Lillian Glass, a behavioral analyst and body language expert who has worked with the FBI on unmasking signals of deception, says when trying to figure out if someone is lying, you first need to understand how the person normally acts. Then you'll want to pay careful attention to their facial expressions, body language, and speech patterns, she writes in her book ‘The Body Language of Liars’

1. They change their head position quickly.

If you see someone suddenly make a head movement when you ask them a direct question, they may be lying to you about something.
"The head will be retracted or jerked back, bowed down, or cocked or tilted to the side," writes Glass. This will often happen right before the person is expected to respond to a question.

2. Their breathing changes.

continue reading

follow link

http://www.owelafrik.com/2017/03/25/how-to-detect-a-lie/
Re: How To Detect A Lie by knightsson: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
I hail Mr lie detector
Re: How To Detect A Lie by LieDetector(m): 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
knightsson:
I hail Mr lie detector
I hail you too

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Suicidal Person: 5 Signs Not To Ignore! / Guys Help. First Time Sex!! / 7 Ways To Scare A Woman Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.