Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. (5195 Views)

The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / 10 Nollywood Actresses That Make Me Horñy Whenever I Watch Them In Movies. / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by OsmanH163(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
How can i stop this sweetest taboo

Good evening joro, i how can i stop sleeping with my girlfriend's friend, she is hot and always available. Her office is close to my place. Im an architect and works from home.

She comes to my house to use my toilet claiming that so many ppl uses their office toilet. And anytime she come we must make love.. joro "make love" is an understatement.

She fVcks the hell out of me and tells me to take it easy with my girlfriend when she comes over.. she is from owerri and very brilliant, uses classes as if she no dey sin.

Joro if u see her hips and waist, lord have mercy. Joro, becos of this mad sex i cant summon courage to propose to my girl..

My girl is beautiful, rich but is very shy. Whenever i want to go down on her she would lift my head and that is that.

But this her friend seats on my face and and rolls..READ MORE..

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by donbachi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
When GOD asked satan "why are you here".
Satan replied "working to and fro,looking for who to destroy"....she just want to destroy dat relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by IDFWU(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
A patriot should go on that link and get the rest of the story here angry while I guide this thread! angry
BTW how does one roll while sitting on some other person’s face Even with my veteran experience in the US Army angry I dunno
Is that some kinda drill or what

11 Likes

Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
IDFWU:
A patriot should go on that link and get the rest of the story here angry while I guide this thread! angry
BTW how does one roll while sitting on some other person’s face Even with my veteran experience in the US Army angry I dunno

Roger that Sir

2121, alpha male reporting, the man in the said post, is nothing but a simp, a pvssy, he said he can’t propose to his girlfriend cos of free pussy he enjoys from her friend

10 Likes

Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Ekakamba: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
OsmanH163:

grin tongue
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by BigJoe19: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Fake story and useless story.
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Mario1989(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
OsmanH163:

How can i stop this sweetest taboo

Good evening joro, i how can i stop sleeping with my girlfriend's friend, she is hot and always available. Her office is close to my place. Im an architect and works from home.

She comes to my house to use my toilet claiming that so many ppl uses their office toilet. And anytime she come we must make love.. joro "make love" is an understatement.

She fVcks the hell out of me and tells me to take it easy with my girlfriend when she comes over.. she is from owerri and very brilliant, uses classes as if she no dey sin.

Joro if u see her hips and waist, lord have mercy. Joro, becos of this mad sex i cant summon courage to propose to my girl..

My girl is beautiful, rich but is very shy. Whenever i want to go down on her she would lift my head and that is that.

The Cain wey Baba God go take flog u ehn, eeh still dey soak for anointing oil...

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chaiiii he said he has Rich-shy-gf, na that kind girl I dey find oooo.
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Brunicekid(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Roger that Sir

2121, alpha male reporting, the man in the said post, is nothing but a simp, a pvssy, he said he can’t propose to his girlfriend cos of free pussy he enjoys from her friend
Flee from every forms of pre-marital sex. God really detest it.
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
stop licking every pussy u see before ur lips will ballon out of proportion
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by DaddyRochie1642: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
La Click, La Bend grin
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by proclinician: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
La click La debit.
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
La click la off
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Sensini123(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2020
IDFWU:
I Wonder oo
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by rex444(m): 4:32am On Feb 18, 2020
amadioha machapu gi Anya dia ...Owerri gbuo kwe gi....must U call out my village just to make your point .... tomorrow now ,ee no go be say we dey cut people neck with bride price ,now na sitting rolling on people's face ...akpa amu
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Samfloxin(m): 5:51am On Feb 18, 2020
Tomorrow you guys will accuse girls for double dating
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2020
PLEASE CONTINUE.
Some LADIES are just meant to be Dated and Left.
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Kobicove(m): 6:06am On Feb 18, 2020
You probably should break up with your girlfriend and continue with her friend from Owerri undecided
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by ikbnice(m): 6:23am On Feb 18, 2020
IDFWU:
Good evening joro, how can i stop sleeping with my girlfriend's friend, she is hot and always available. Her office is close to my place. Im an architect and works from home.
Joro if u see her hips and waist, lord have mercy. Joro, becos of this mad sex i cant summon courage to propose to my girl.. joro my girl is beautiful, rich but is very shy. Whenever i want to go down on her she would lift my head and that is that.
But this her friend seats on my face and and rolls around. (I don die.) I love my chic. My birthday is around the conner and i want to marry my woman, i dont think it would stop her friend from wanting to break my p3nis. And i dont know if i want her to stop.
Help me joro. Make i no go call my girl by her friend's name
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
No be today Joro don dey send message to himself. Man can generate stories like mad.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Skmoda360(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Mtcheeeeew!!! Rabbish story undecided
Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by Lawdis(m): 7:36am On Feb 18, 2020
rex444:
amadioha machapu gi Anya dia ...Owerri gbuo kwe gi....must U call out my village just to make your point .... tomorrow now ,ee no go be say we dey cut people neck with bride price ,now na sitting rolling on people's face ...akpa amu

....don't mind the anu mpam, that's a fake story and a strategy to say owerri girls shouldn't be trusted in relationship

in other way round he's been admiring owerri girls for being brilliant

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. by IDFWU(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2020
ikbnice:

Good evening joro, how can i stop sleeping with my girlfriend's friend, she is hot and always available. Her office is close to my place. Im an architect and works from home.
Joro if u see her hips and waist, lord have mercy. Joro, becos of this mad sex i cant summon courage to propose to my girl.. joro my girl is beautiful, rich but is very shy. Whenever i want to go down on her she would lift my head and that is that.
But this her friend seats on my face and and rolls around. (I don die.) I love my chic. My birthday is around the conner and i want to marry my woman, i dont think it would stop her friend from wanting to break my p3nis. And i dont know if i want her to stop.
Help me joro. Make i no go call my girl by her friend's name

With power vested on me as an ex US military veteran and a CON Commander Order of the Niger, I hereby ordain you a MON Member Order of the Niger for this singular patriotic and heroic act of yours cool

YOU ARE NOW IMPUNE TO SARS, FSAR and anything SARS

Wa gbayi!

(1) (Reply)

be good to everybody / Is It Intimate When A Girl Does This? / How would you react if your lover ditched you to marry another person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.