Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch (27666 Views)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by LoveJesus87(m): 8:21am On Mar 26, 2017
SharpJoe:

Yes you can. I hope you want to make a change and not loot scatter.
Yeh my own don better oooooooo!!! cheesy grin grin grin Money don come grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Fmartin(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
i cnt believe some scalywags ar saying this shouldnt b news when somebody jus file a N5bn suit against u as damages. more of the this facts ar welcomed

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Daboomb: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Osyabj:
It is clearly evident that Dino's BA certificate was forged. Virtually all other Geography graduates were awarded BSc. Only Dino got BA.

Further, ABU is embarrassed about the forgery and that's why it's unwilling to make public statement.

Finally, even Dino's WAEC is suspect as he may have forged that as well.

Bottomline, Di[b]no is a Fraud and will never return to Senate, at the end of his term[/b], certainly not under APC.

That is like a "Golden Handshake"!

If a Judge last, week, sentenced to death by hanging one of those who robbed someone else of a handset (while pretending they wanted to borrow it to make an urgent call),.... why should these "white collar" criminals be allowed to serve their time in Senate, gulping our scarce resources?
Why should he not be impeached immediately, on the floor of the Senate (I know it will take great courage not to be found in this present Senate, to impeach one of their own)

Why is any of our "human rights" lawyers not taking this up and filing a suit compelling the court commit Dino Melaye to jail for Forgery or is that no longer an offence under the Nigerian constitution?

Why is it that we seem to be contended with this attitude of "enjoy the loot and dont steal again or get caught next time"?

This is getting too much.
angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Mandesz(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Mighty Dino has fallen, what a shame

I do hope someone is attending to

Saraki's issue too

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

meanwhile, if Dino has fallen; u are dead!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Daboomb: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
kingphilip:
you might be right but to me that's not making sense

Because I'm sure as at the time of the so-called forging[b] I don't think he had this loud ambition of becoming a politician but I stand to be corrected though [/b]

The school should just quell the rumors by releasing an official statement sha

In one of his statements, Dino claimed he was a Student Union Leader at ABU (l cant verify that statement though) so, he has been nursing the ambition for long.
Dont forget he was roundly trounced in Lagos Politics (having contested ans lost severally!) before he retired to Kogi to ply his shameful trade of "Politics of forgery".
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ALAYORMII: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
DrAdmirable:
@HugerBad, u jst running ur mouth like a coward.
Is your Uni in any way better of than Uniport?
Uniport is the most unique uni in Nigeria and it has produced notable Men/women in our society with thw ikes of Pres. Goodluck Jonathan, Rotimi Ameachi, Timi dakolo, and lots more.
Pls be guided

You forgot to mention Dame Patience Jonathan (Faka)

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Daboomb: 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
menxer:
To whom it may concern.

This is to certify that the bearer:

Daniel MELAYE (NYSC)
Daniel Jonah MELAYE (B.A. Geography, ABU)
Daniel Dino MELAYE (Diploma)
Melaiye Daniel Jonah O. (SSCE)

Is one and the same person
and should be accorded the requisite support to complete his tenure in the Nigerian Senate.

Thank you.

Same person kwa? Let me check first! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Stanweezy(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dino we have confirmed has issues.

My interest in all this, is "ABU" the University. Some Years ago, the Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Department(Cant remember which one) ran into problems, and it was big News then, because it was discovered that about 60% of the students then did not have the Basic "O" level requirements of 5 Credits to be in School.

Nearly all were of Northern Extraction.

This happened in either 1994, 1995 or 1996. It was a big National Embarrassment to the school then, as it showed that to ensure people of Northern Extraction get educated by all means, special preferences were made for them even if they were not qualified.

I am sure Dino got admitted around this time, so the school is culpable in this.

There are two Federal Universities in Nigeria i have no single respect for. ABU and the University Of Port-Harcourt. Uni port is the dumping ground of all dumping grounds.

It got so bad that in 2010 or 2011 the School was blacklisted by the United States.

https://www.nairaland.com/711466/university-port-harcourt-blacklisted

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE.

Just as Dino is facing this heat. The Ministry of Education should start looking into the affairs of the ABU,as the School is as guilty as Dino Maleye the "Artful" Forger.
well i'm not surprised, wia i did my service in the north, it's a must that the teacher that handles a subject that will be taking in terms of WAEC or NECO must be in school to help his student out...if not.... I doubt if u will finish ur service with complete body

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by efilefun(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Bro you need to reason with ur sense more, he meant the dude forged his waec thats why its been private, check all his academic records online his secondary school records aint listed anywhere even though he listed his primary school. The basic truth is most Nigerian universities dont crosscheck those results, i could remember vividly it was 400L first semester Unilorin verified our O'level result and other documents, that O'level result uploaded online was dug out by Sahara Reporters.
kingphilip:
do you mean someone who wants to forge a result as almighty as waec will just make it 3 credits

Haba oga reason with sense now
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by efilefun(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Why e dey pain u like this Na Dino dey feed you?? Funny enough the dude doesn't even know you exist
Mandesz:

some of u av bin brainwashed with cheap lies by rampaging propagandist n yet u can't reason with ur sick brain. if at ur age u r still a fool.. u remain a fool forevermore.

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
I don't see why this is news, nigerians are predominantly simpletons, much wanton to get excited by beer parlour gossip and chitchat while neglecting issues of concern. Very much akin to watching BBnaija.

Its very clear that melaye is a lying illiterate, but this shouldn't be news based on the fact the political process in nigeria makes it possible that certificate forgers, ritualists and criminals are eligible for politics. All of them ar guilty, since the illiterate at least met the basic requirement of having high school grade albeit with "dog performance of 3 credits". Why not leave him be and face issues plaguing us all.

Let's not be simple minded people, easily swayed and beclouded by tales by moonlight ochestrated to capture and occupy our thoughts and imaginations while the looters keep looting and future certificate forgers plan to take over the govt in 2019.

What u don't understand is that this and others are the root of the issues plaguing us
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by doctokwus: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017
DrAdmirable:

Uniport is the most unique uni in Nigeria and it has produced notable Men/women in our society with thw ikes of Pres. Goodluck Jonathan,
grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by chukel(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2017
This discovery was made yesterday by adanny01 and posted on NL. Mods were informed and lalasticlacla viewed that thread for several minutes. Why is this then on front page and not that one. I was the one that copied punch, premium times and Sahara reporters yesterday morning based on adanny01's post. U guys should learn to appreciate your own.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Semper247(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

At least he has a confirmed waec certificate unlike your oga.

Chukwudi, defender of Nigerian political criminals.

So u are here unable to defend his B. A geography degree again following this revelation Abi? So ur joy has been cut short because ur illiterate mind can't imagine Sahara reporters paying the N5b again.

You are unbelievably pathetic, I doubt that B. Engr. Cert u claimed to have sef because ur thoughts process is no different from those of the criminals you defend on this forum.

It is shame you can still open ur mouth to say he is better off because he has a waec cert. Shameless you!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Justuceleague2: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Mandesz:

I won't trade cheap insults with you, meanwhile I want to see how Dino will wiggle his way out of this one

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Eddygourdo(m): 8:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

What u don't understand is that this and others are the root of the issues plaguing us
question is , under the law is dino qualified to be a senator. Dats all. To have lied about other certificates does not in anyway disprove the fact he met the very minimum for the position he occupies. Do u see why I see futility in such pursuits asides an attempt to denigrate the man
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by nwaiwucharles(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2017
ABU said that dino graduated with invisible certificate

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by gamechanger1: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

As Long as Dino has a confirmed waec result. He is qualified to be a senator. That is the Nigerian constitution
Bro, his eligibility to occupy a senate seat may not be the issue here. The concern is the fact that he tendered a degree from ABU Zaria as part of his qualifications. It is becoming clear that the degree he tendered was forged. We are talking forgery and i think perjury commited by a serving senator. And that is a serious illegality. If he had tendered only his waec certificate there would have been absolutely no problem. I think he needs to be removed as a senator (not sure what the law/constitution says about this) if the allegations turn out to be true.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Basfaq(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

As Long as Dino has a confirmed waec result. He is qualified to be a senator. That is the Nigerian constitution
you are insane,even your insane carry insanity. What about Salisu Buhari?.somebody claimed what he did not possessed, what Constitution says about that.No wonder with this kind of your level of ignorancy the great Nigeria would be ruled by your types. grin shocked

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by adanny01(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2017
chukel:
This discovery was made yesterday by adanny01 and posted on NL. Mods were informed and lalasticlacla viewed that thread for several minutes. Why is this then on front page and not that one. I was the one that copied punch, premium times and Sahara reporters yesterday morning based on adanny01's post. U guys should learn to appreciate your own.

I think they are scared of Dino Melaye, Seun and his Mods were probably scared to be the first to break it out.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by iboboyswag(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2017
chukel:
I was just about to say the same.....I had even tweeted at Sahara reporters and dino melaye the links to adanny01's findings.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by chukel(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Dino is finished. I wonder why this hasn't been taken up by ICPC. The endpoint of this case will tell a lot on the integrity of this administration's anti corruption fight. If Dino continues his stay in the upper chamber and goes free, then all the anti corruption talk is a facade. He is guilty of forgery, impersonation and a lot of other crimes if we are to seriously analyse it. He should also be made to remit all the benefits he has accrued in all the offices he has used such forged certificates as prerequisite to occupy. He also needs to be locked up. Then investigative panel set up to look into the activities of ABU. It's also time to look into the qualifications of elected and appointed officials. Most of them will be withdrawing their forged copies with inec now. This is the time for human rights activists to go to court. Smart Adeyemi, u may still have a chance of getting back to the Senate. What's the process of getting icpc involved biko.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by fergie001: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by zomoears(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2017
cktheluckyman:

... if his B.A degree is confirmed to be a forgery, he is guilty of so many other things and can be convicted for forgery. Remember he does not have immunity as a senator.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AlanSugar(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dino we have confirmed has issues.

My interest in all this, is "ABU" the University. Some Years ago, the Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Department(Cant remember which one) ran into problems, and it was big News then, because it was discovered that about 60% of the students then did not have the Basic "O" level requirements of 5 Credits to be in School.

Nearly all were of Northern Extraction.

This happened in either 1994, 1995 or 1996. It was a big National Embarrassment to the school then, as it showed that to ensure people of Northern Extraction get educated by all means, special preferences were made for them even if they were not qualified.

I am sure Dino got admitted around this time, so the school is culpable in this.

There are two Federal Universities in Nigeria i have no single respect for. ABU and the University Of Port-Harcourt. Uni port is the dumping ground of all dumping grounds.

It got so bad that in 2010 or 2011 the School was blacklisted by the United States.

https://www.nairaland.com/711466/university-port-harcourt-blacklisted

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE.

Just as Dino is facing this heat. The Ministry of Education should start looking into the affairs of the ABU,as the School is as guilty as Dino Maleye the "Artful" Forger.

Hunger really baaaaad! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AlanSugar(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
I don't see why this is news, nigerians are predominantly simpletons, much wanton to get excited by beer parlour gossip and chitchat while neglecting issues of concern. Very much akin to watching BBnaija.

Its very clear that melaye is a lying illiterate, but this shouldn't be news based on the fact the political process in nigeria makes it possible that certificate forgers, ritualists and criminals are eligible for politics. All of them ar guilty, since the illiterate at least met the basic requirement of having high school grade albeit with "dog performance of 3 credits". Why not leave him be and face issues plaguing us all.

Let's not be simple minded people, easily swayed and beclouded by tales by moonlight ochestrated to capture and occupy our thoughts and imaginations while the looters keep looting and future certificate forgers plan to take over the govt in 2019.

And your point exactly is.....? In your view, Nigeria should be left at its crippled nature and no attempt must be made to change the system? I don't think that's a reasonable viewpoint if you ask me.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Elxandre(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Honestly politics section is a joke, and is filled with hypocritical sychophants.

We all know how the likes of Omenka reacted to the president's certificate scandal even in the face of glaring logic.

Arguing on this section is a waste of time.
How can youths be so partisan to the point of losing their conscience?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by WINDSOW(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Why is the nation handling Dino's forgery of result with Kids gloves. Ordinarily, he should be relieved of his position, prosecuted n jailed. It is a capital offence! The wind has blown n the filthy anus of the fowl has been blown open.
Dino n allies are a disgrace to national building. He's is not fit to be called a law maker.
Imagine, other atrocious acts he wud av committed unknown.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Eddygourdo(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2017
AlanSugar:

And your point exactly is.....? In your view, Nigeria should be left at its crippled nature and no attempt must be made to change the system? I don't think that's a reasonable viewpoint if you ask me.
really ? Ok what do u suggest be done to dino, seeing that he broke no law with regards meeting the minimum requirement to hold a political office in nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AlanSugar(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
really ? Ok what do u suggest be done to dino, seeing that he broke no law with regards meeting the minimum requirement to hold a political office in nigeria.

.... Seeing that he broke...., did you really mean to write that, that he broke no what? So certificate forgery is now acceptable by law? My guy, pls don't make me think you, yes you, are one of the major problems of this very sick country.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Eddygourdo(m): 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
AlanSugar:

.... Seeing that he broke...., did you really mean to write that, that he broke no what? So certificate forgery is now acceptable by law? My guy, pls don't make me think you, yes you, are one of the major problems of this very sick country.
listen and mark my words, this matter will be swept under the carpet as being baseless. Then what happens. The same man continues in his capacity and we have a forgery case if aat all any exists pending in court. Jjust like saraki and other pending cases. What have the electorate gained after weeks of foaming at the mouth. We must stop letting these peeps play us with deflecting stories and storms aimed at entertainment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Emergence: The Drama, The Intrigues / APC Congratulates Jonathan Over Visit To Maiduguri / Arewa Youths Withdraw Quit Notice To Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.