Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch (27691 Views)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Idoko619(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
rightwingz:

I thought DINO is Smart. ................ Any politician engaging Sahara Reporters is digging his political grave.
This is why WIKE personally avoided Sahara Reporters at all cost.

Any way I can get in touch with sowore pls, am currently studying Info nd media tech. Am interested in his line of journalism.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Idoko619(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Can ds SR also help us look into Stephanie case 4 ... Ds is d kind of clarity we need
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by leunseyis(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Senator Smart Adeyemi wilk be dancing shoki right now. Lol Dino is a thug right from secondary school days shocked
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by abuazee2820: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls Nigerian should put Dino aside because of his criminality of television.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Markikus: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
metrosexual:

Stop sounding like an illiterate! Dino's case and that of Buhari are two different issues, Buhari claimed he lost his certificate, his school provided a sheet of the exam that showed Buhari sat for the said exam and the results shown and Cambridge UK which conducted the exams also stated that Buhari sat for the exam so how is this identical to that of Dino?

Dino never claimed to have lost his certificate as that of Buhari so he should provide his certificate, he only uploaded a statement of result, a statement of result which showed he graduated in 2000 and yet he went for NYSC in 1999, how does all this correlate?

ABU hasn't said a thing about him, his name doesn't show on ABU Alumni website, and the other schools he claimed to be a graduate of (Harvard and London School of Economics) have publicly denounced his claims of being a graduate of their institution.

Homosexual, I dont give a damn about both of them.. All I am saying is the press and nairaland should free us of false certificate issue.. There are other pressing situations in the country.. So keep your mouth shut and stop quoting me..
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ShowYourCertificate: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
Correct it..
Why don't you correct yourself?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by lonelydora: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
donmatin:
sometimes I wonder the kind of education we get when assumptions can be made carelessly without verification. Who told you someone with 2credits can gain admission in uniport? I graduated from Uniport and I can say on good authority it is not possible. Before you assume ask questions and be guided. Uniport like any other school has flaws but also has great professionals scattered all around the world.

Which world? This our planet? Well, my two cousins, my 3 in-laws, and many of my friends graduated from Uniport, so I know what I'm saying.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Adek15(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
lonelydora:

Which world? This our planet? Well, my two cousins, my 3 in-laws, and many of my friends graduated from Uniport, so I know what I'm saying.
you are talking gibberish
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Jabioro: 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
ShowYourCertificate:
Why don't you correct yourself?
You are the one who saw plagues in my eyes remove it, don't let your neighbor goes blind ...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Have they tried out Gino melaye?
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by obaloppelujo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
I want to believe Melaye was an alumnus of ' Abu 'as proclaimed , but am still suprise when he was said to have graduated in 2000 but did his nysc programme in 1999 ( i think there's a mix up somewhere ) .

Its even more complicating to have claimed he had seven degrees , then i began to wonder what he meant by 7 degrees , maybe he's likening/equating his first school leaving certificate/ssce/Nd and Nce or other professional courses to degrees , if so , that means i have about 11 then.

He's still my ever sensitizing senator though , i love his fuss doggedness towards issues , am just kind of disappointed when havard university also refuted his claim to have studied in that great stronghold for learning, claiming he only had a week seminar and not even a certificate/diploma course , even a fetus could differenciate between a seminar and a degree.

But sahara repoter people are also too fussy about Dino's case , they dont even give him an avenue to fotress . One day someday , we'll besiege our so-called leaders from their deceit.

Why cant one just pronounce his/her self as a resound ssce holder and win elections ? Afterall , the smartest wins election , it's not won with degrees now .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Caseless: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Dino we have confirmed has issues.

My interest in all this, is "ABU" the University. Some Years ago, the Mechanical Or Electrical Engineering Department(Cant remember which one) ran into problems, and it was big News then, because it was discovered that about 60% of the students then did not have the Basic "O" level requirements of 5 Credits to be in School.

Nearly all were of Northern Extraction.

This happened in either 1994, 1995 or 1996. It was a big National Embarrassment to the school then, as it showed that to ensure people of Northern Extraction get educated by all means, special preferences were made for them even if they were not qualified.

I am sure Dino got admitted around this time, so the school is culpable in this.

There are two Federal Universities in Nigeria i have no single respect for. ABU and the University Of Port-Harcourt. Uni port is the dumping ground of all dumping grounds.

It got so bad that in 2010 or 2011 the School was blacklisted by the United States.

https://www.nairaland.com/711466/university-port-harcourt-blacklisted

Uni-port is for people with 2 WAEC Credits. I am sure that is why there has never been a Uniport Product known for anything in the world,NOT ONE.

Just as Dino is facing this heat. The Ministry of Education should start looking into the affairs of the ABU,as the School is as guilty as Dino Maleye the "Artful" Forger.
you don't have respect for A.B.U? Lol! You talk as if what highlighted does not happen in other school by sheer art of preference. Let me tell you something, you can't beat A.B.U in terms of standard and integrity. What do you expect the school to do when the issue is already before a law court? Didn't you read their statement?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Caseless: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Osyabj:
It is clearly evident that Dino's BA certificate was forged. Virtually all other Geography graduates were awarded BSc. Only Dino got BA.

Further, ABU is embarrassed about the forgery and that's why it's unwilling to make public statement.

Finally, even Dino's WAEC is suspect as he may have forged that as well.

Bottomline, Dino is a Fraud and will never return to Senate, at the end of his term, certainly not under APC.

he can't come under apc again.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Caseless: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
kingphilip:
you might be right but to me that's not making sense

Because I'm sure as at the time of the so-called forging I don't think he had this loud ambition of becoming a politician but I stand to be corrected though

The school should just quell the rumors by releasing an official statement sha
they did release a statement.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Fourwinds: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
ShowYourCertificate:
#DinoShowYourCertificate

#BuhariShowYourCertificate
well done sir.....hahahahaaaa
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by Fourwinds: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
D useless Dinosaur has been buried completely...
Nonsense idiot
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ShowYourCertificate: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jabioro:
You are the one who saw plagues in my eyes remove it, don't let your neighbor goes blind ...
I give up grin

#JabioroShowYourCertificate
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by ShowYourCertificate: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Caseless:
they did release a statement.
Really? Please provide link.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by bitrade: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
ShowYourCertificate:
I joined the forum because of the certificate crap from the likes of Buhari and Dino.
lol. Nawa o.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by metrosexual: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Markikus:

Homosexual, I dont give a damn about both of them.. All I am saying is the press and nairaland should free us of false certificate issue.. There are other pressing situations in the country.. So keep your mouth shut and stop quoting me..

Me a homosexual? LOL, how funny! Bring your sister or girlfriend to me and they would forever thank you for what you did. Take a look at this nitwit who f*cks his mother daily. You didn't ask for the press to free anyone of false certificate issue, you compared the issue of Dino to be same as that of Buhari and an illiterate like you had to be enlightened about it that both cases are different.

Also, why should the press free the public with such news when a senator is a certificate forger, so its ok for a legislator to forge right? Its like your constant raping of your mother daily has eroded your common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by profbabatunde: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch by AntiBalaka: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2019
omenkaLives:
One of Dino's mates wrote:

Only time will tell.. Instead of uploading pictures of his cert as requested by both his fans and those who don't like him, he rather showed us some statement of the result, NYSC photo with him looking out of place, photo of himself and his mother, and a stupidi tweet about his "gratitude to Nigerias" for their "overwhelming support" which saw him disgraced by those who would have none of his tricks.

Dino, simply put an end to this by showing your cert.

Omenka, you are the same person that was defending Buhari not submitting WAEC certificate.

What manner of hypocrites are you zombies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / AVM Omenyi Goes To Jail For Receiving N136m Bribe / Afenifere Backs #endsars Protesters, Says Time For Restructuring Is Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.