Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Sunday Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sunday Sex (1048 Views)

Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! / Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Sex by macjive01: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Sunday!

just chilling in my rooming thinking of those sundays when i did go to church. A good christain with a plan to making heaven.

During my service year killed my church spirit.

Met an Nneka, find yellow pawpaw . She was married oh, front bencher in the Church, Yet after church she will follow me home to give me a second un-holy communion. Neutralising the first one i has earlier recieved from the priest.

This woman pussy was war. big hips, smooth unblemished toto, yellow like pawpaw, the pubic hair relaxed like waves.

inside the toto come red. proper red.

i remember how she would raise her legs high, using her both hands spread her pussy lips wide and urge me to get inside. she would say: " oh daddy, please suck it for me, biko suck it.

Since she was a front bencher, i conclused her pussy go innocent and semi holy. at least hollier than street pussies, so i didnt hesistatw much to latch my mouth onto it and give her proper power suction.

Remembered the day i let my tongue wander to her anus. just a little flickering.. the kind Igbo proverb that can out from her mouth, even my grandmama no go fit interprete am.

http://codedruns.com/forum/main-forum/sunday-sex/
Re: Sunday Sex by dikeigbo2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abeg make sombori bring chains and padlocks,cos this Op deserves some....

1 Like

Re: Sunday Sex by macjive01: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Abeg make sombori bring chains and padlocks,cos this Op deserves some....

grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Stepmom Claims Husband, Stepson And There Others May Be Father Of Daughter / A concerned nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.