Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ (920 Views)

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power / How Oyegun Helped PDP To Bounce Back – APC / 2019: GEJ Joins PDP Campaigns In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by destinyazyz: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
FORMER President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed confidence that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will resolve its crisis and become stronger again, just as he stresses the need to urgently return power to the people in the party.

Jonathan, who had championed the possibility of a political solution to the impasse in the party, argued that litigation had handed the mandate of the people to the judiciary.

Jonathan, while receiving the report of the Governor Seriake Dickson-led PDP reconciliation committee, at his country home, Otuoke, Bayelsa State, on Saturday, gave the assurance of PDP resurgence in not too distant future.

According to him, “resorting to courts for political disagreements was abnormal.”

He also commended the committee for getting the two factions of the party to the negotiating table and added that a truce was in sight given the commitments so far by the party faithful.

“I have always believed that political differences should be resolved outside the courts. But unfortunately, we are already involved with it and gone up to the Supreme Court. We are hopeful of a political solution.

“Party politics is supposed to be a family affair and ought to be resolved amicably without resorting to the courts,” Jonathan said.

In his reaction, Governor Dickson disclosed that he accepted the challenge of rebuilding the PDP and expressed gratitude to the party that gave Bayelsa the platform to lead Nigeria through Jonathan.

He said political option remained the best way of resolving the crisis within the party.

He noted that Jonathan laid the foundations for a political solution when he convened a meeting of PDP governors a few weeks ago that approved the peace plan.

He said the report, which is a roadmap to achieving peace, was open to review and urged stakeholders with ideas to rebuild the party to table such ideas for discussion.

Speaking earlier, a member of the reconciliation committee Mr Mohammed Gana, said Jonathan epitomised peace in the way he conceded defeat at the last general election, a development that stabilised the country.
http://www.cospileaks.com/index.php/2017/03/26/pdp-will-baounce-back-in-2019-gej/

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by sarrki(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
God go help them

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by zinachidi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
yes it will......
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ProudBornoBoy(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
OK kwantinue

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ZombieTERROR: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
With what APC and sick old Buhari is doing?
Why not

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by madridguy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
Laughing hard in Nupe grin
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by Splinz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Of course, yes. But PDP must first of all put its house in order. smiley
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
100 Years he no go happen. PDP is dead and cremated long time ago. Never again will umbrella party rule over us.

APC dole.

ZombieTERROR:
With what APC and sick old Buhari is doing?
Why not

2 Likes

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by Nwodosis(m): 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Let our economy bounce back not parties!

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by plainol(m): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
U MEAN LIKE A BOUNCING BABY BOY

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by sarrki(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
zinachidi:
yes it will......

Affliction shall not rise for the second time

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hennessy is seriously working! grin
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by helinues: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okay..

Next
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by dolphinife: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bounced back to the cemetary and buried
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ZombieTERROR: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
100 Years he no go happen. PDP is dead and cremated long time ago. Never again will umbrella party rule over us.

APC dole.

To vote PDP hit the like button
To vote APC hit share
Let's test the waters abit
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by bantudra: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
Laughing hard in Nupe grin

this must be sometype of a bad joke...am still laughing sef....fee dee fee is not serious...walahi.. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by bantudra: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

To vote APC hit share

no need to test the waters,its too funny... grin grin grin
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by madridguy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin Maybe you should contact temitemi1 and ask him how his millions likes on NL help Jonathan his hero grin no amount of like will bring back the demonic party.

Never again.

ZombieTERROR:

To vote APC hit share
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by madridguy(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin

bantudra:

this must be sometype of a bad joke...am still laughing sef....fee dee fee is not serious...walahi.. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ZombieTERROR: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Hennessy is seriously working! grin
Don't get it twisted
Am not pro PDP or anything
But so far APC have failed woefully
Tell me one campaign promise that APC have fulfilled since taking over
Which sector can we say is improving
Is it power ... Economy....Education ... Health ... Transportation.... Etc
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ZombieTERROR: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin Maybe you should contact temitemi1 and ask him how his millions likes on NL help Jonathan his hero grin no amount of like will bring back the demonic party.

Never again.

You even know the outcome already smiley
Just drum it into ur skull that you only have one vote
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by morbeta(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jonathan anything that partnered with you ends up in ruins.........let's say (1) Alams from impeachment to death(2) yar' adua (3) PDP even as Incumbent, you killed the party. So if you are still involved, pdp is permanently buried.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by madridguy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na today? I knew PDP will win pre-election as usual but the main election is for APC. tongue

ZombieTERROR:

You even know the outcome already smiley
Just drum it into ur skull that you only have one vote
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ZombieTERROR: 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

Are u tired of opening biafran threads and begging for unity
Keep showing ur true colour 'delta boy'
You need serious help

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ZombieTERROR: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
Na today? I knew PDP will win pre-election as usual but the main election is for APC. tongue

Ask yourself why that is so
It's because of rigging
APC is not choice of the people but a product of rigging
Conduct any poll today ... APC will be no where
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by Adminisher: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
God will never bring the evil dead back to life. A party of corruption, nest of killers.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by Eshinwaju: 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
This man should be in jail not yapping nonsense.....pdp ko...apga ni.... angry
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
You mean APC rigged the last general election conducted by PDP? Come on bro, we don't have time to bribe electoral officials, or sharing dollars to kings in South West grin or fighting INEC chairman grin because we are people's choice.

APC anyday anytime.

ZombieTERROR:

Ask yourself why that is so
It's because of rigging
APC is not choice of the people but a product of rigging
Conduct any poll today ... APC will be no where
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ZombieTERROR: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
You mean APC rigged the last general election conducted by PDP? Come on bro, we don't have time to bribe electoral officials, or sharing dollars to kings in South West grin or fighting INEC chairman grin because we are people's choice.

APC anyday anytime.

Amaechi was made minister because he bankrupt rivers state
Tinubu did same to Lagos state all in the bid to support crooked Buharis election
You saw kids voting in the north
Which other evidence do u seek
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by Funlordmaniac(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Don't get it twisted
Am not pro PDP or anything
But so far APC have failed woefully
Tell me one campaign promise that APC have fulfilled since taking over
Which sector can we say is improving
Is it power ... Economy....Education ... Health ... Transportation.... Etc

I am also not a political nigerian! I don't give a _fuck about pdp or apc but these are a few things that I have noticed in my own little way during this present govt,

Security! Boko haram have been reduced to the barest minimum the military have also been duly equipped with more weapons and training programs under this administration! ( a friend of mine is part of buharis presidential pilot fleet so I have access to military info in some cases)! Also the jos crises seems to have abated and I liked the sort of security I saw in place in jos when I visited last week! Corruption....even though their have not been too many convictions yet, I have been impressed with the big fishes that have been facing the music under this govt. Corruption had been institutionalized under the past govts. At least now the high and mighty are facing the music as well as formerly powerful civil servants!

Infrastructure....abuja to minna, abuja to kaduna federal roads done for the 1st time in 16 years! (these are roads I use a lot).also power supply seems to have improved a lot in my zanga in abuja!......health...I have worked with 2 companies so far this year alone (reboot.org and unicef) who are both working to establish and improve health care centers across nigeria and it is a federal government backed initiative! The economy is still in recession but at least the naira finally seems to be improving against the dollar upon the fall in oil prices which is also as a result of past mistakes and mismanagement!

Let us stop acting as if this govt.has been a total failure! They can do better but they have also done well!
Re: PDP Will Bounce Back In 2019- GEJ by ipobbigot7: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
This man is still not healed from this acute cluelessness syndrome (ACS) or has he been seeing those his fake prophets lately?

Anytime i see Jonathan i easily have the picture of a mumu. I was reading throughthe post of HUNGerBAD on the type of poor quality education UniPort offers andi quickly realized why Jonathan was so dumb.

If Jonathan is so sure he has what it takes to make pdp win 2019 election he should re-contest, it will amaze him to discover that he's not as popular as he thought and that the reason he had the numbers he had during the last election was because he was the incumbent and the massive rigging that were done for him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Steals From Its Sellers As Well As Its Buyers Also. / Should Nnamdi Kanu Have Left The Other Two In Jail? / See How Much Saraki And Dogara Spent On Melaye's Book Launch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.