Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. (2103 Views)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to the human vehicle that brought me to the world...

A jewel of inestimable value...

Love you die.

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Monalisa185(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
though she's no more, the first mothering Sunday we'll be celebrating without her... Here's a throw back picture of me and my momma...

*Love her loads*

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017

I don't have photo of my mom atm.. besides we celebrate the mother's day on May...
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by FvckShiT(m): 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy Fůcking Mother's Day!
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by PapiNigga: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
spaced booked for Mama
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I don't have photo of my mom atm.. besides we celebrate the mother's day on May...

For the French it's last day of May but today is also mothers day.

Btw lalasticlala biko flaunt your mum
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Monalisa185:
though she's no more, the first mothering Sunday we'll be celebrating without her... Here's a throw back picture of me and my momma...

*Lover her loads*

May her beautiful soul R.I.P
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by BWare: 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Monalisa185:

*Lover her loads*
Sorry to hear that, may her soul rest in peace
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Monalisa185:

*Lover her loads*
so sowie love cry

shes somewhere in heaven praying for you kiss
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
Happy Fůcking Mother's Day!

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Brb
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Here goes the picture of me and mumsy.. Been a while tho cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chai! some nairalanders get countless selfies on their phones but Wan travel go village to collect dia mama pics. .. some no even get...smh!

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Here goes the picture of me and mumsy Been a while tho cheesy cheesy

Cute son of a beautiful mother
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin cheesy grin

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by ramdris(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Greatest of the greatest mothers on earth.. Love her die!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin cheesy kiss grin grin
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by FvckShiT(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
ramdris:

yo fůcking share a remarkable resemblance
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Love you mom kiss kiss
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by SlayHER(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'll be back.
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
ramdris:

Sweet
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

Let's fvcking see your moma's pics.

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by FvckShiT(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Let's fvcking see your moma's pics.

Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by Toks2008(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:
Your mum is so cute
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by FvckShiT(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
...so fůcking correct
Toks2008:

Your mum is so cute
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by ademasta(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
grin cheesy grin
Mummy's boy, you should be the first to post you moma's pix herecheesy
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by mrmrmister: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Here goes the picture of me and mumsy Been a while tho cheesy cheesy

You looked funny.
Were you wearing make up? grin grin
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by TrapHedges(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Happy mothers day to all them mothers out there.. Even the future ones
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by ramdris(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
FvckShiT:

Thanks fuckery much
Re: It's mothers day:share the pics of your mum to celebrate her. by ramdris(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toks2008:

Sweet

A Guy Masturbating In A Bus 'danfo' In Lagos! / Have You Read 29 Single & Nigerian, By Naijasinglegirl? / $100m Not To Have Sex Ever Again In Your Life, Would You ACCEPT?