Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (5584 Views)

Man Beats Up His Woman Male Friend Who Hugged Her And Touched Her Backside / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Confession Time - Have You Ever Peeped A Girl Bathing Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
My friend sister was sleeping when john aka dogorila came into her room and saw her skirt on the chair and he quickly peeped inside the skirt and touched the skirt logo, he wanted to see the maker of the skirt, because she usually boast that she buys her skirt from ukraine, japan, england, spain and so so and so... That she does not deal with local clothes, so he wanted to be very sure that she was saying the truth, only for him to be shocked to see that the logo inside the skirt was written ''made in aba'', he checked the map of the world to see if aba is a country in europe, but he did not see anything, since then he has been fearing nneka

Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm...

Permit me to know your age

1 Like

Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Permit me to know your age
i am just 13 years old sir,
i am in jss 1
the name of my school is ologidigidigba memorial grammar comprehensive school
the name of my teacher is mrs alabukun titilayo
the name of my principal is sister nkechi badmos
i am a good boy

thank you sir cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2016
fairlyusedbra:

i am just 13 years old sir,
i am in jss 1
the name of my school is ologidigidigba memorial grammar comprehensive school
the name of my teacher is mrs alabukun titilayo
the name of my principal is sister nkechi badmos
i am a good boy

Then what were you looking for in your teacher's skirt
Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by Defaramade(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
fairlyusedbra:
i am just 13 years old sir, i am in jss 1 the name of my school is ologidigidigba memorial grammar comprehensive school the name of my teacher is mrs alabukun titilayo the name of my principal is sister nkechi badmos i am a good boy
Baba why dem ban your main moniker?
Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by Defaramade(m): 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
cheesy
Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by vicstar(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
• is that the right time to check the maker of the skirt? undecided •°•

1 Like

Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bluezy13:

Then what were you looking for in your teacher's skirt
i was looking for my biro, i forgot it inside her skirt
Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by fairlyusedbra: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Defaramade:
Baba why dem ban your main moniker?
baba, i tire ooo, dem no gree me rest, but nothing spoil, we still go enter the promise land... NO SHAKING!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) by QueenDianaSch: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"

(1) (Reply)

Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � / Sisterfire Said She Knew Fela As A Nephilim And She Is Right( Pic) / Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.