Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52464 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by JIGHU(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
She never said so ....I dare you to show a video where she said so....her presser are available online ....what you quoting is the lies the blogs first flooded the internet with

holysina:

The whole drama became the mother's business the moment Stephanie said the apostle came to her family for a formal introduction of marriage. Abi the woman no get right to deny inlaw when she never meet before
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by 0b10010011: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Topgainer:

Lol
If you know how powerful the spell works on its victim you pity many of these people. That's the reason people sheepishly gather at the Temple of his holiness Apostle Rev King despite the death sentence on his neck from the Supreme court. Remember that Rev King during one of the trials at a lower court presented witnesses claiming to be relatives of the victims and people paid to act as firsthand witness of the dealings of His Holiness King. Some of such accounts is similar to this
mother saying her adult daughter she doesn't know her whereabouts for over 3 years didn't sleep or travel around with Oracle Prophet. Was she following her daughter around?
The drama in this thing is an insult to average intelligence.
Instead of all this drama the Omega PR team should threaten Stephanie to recant her accounts or her parents, sisters and villagers will be killed by fire. That should be more effective than all these stunts.

You re brilliant!

Suleman thinks Nigerians re as dumb as his members. He should keep fooling the few sheeples he can.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by kayo80(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

Staged play!

It's hurts to believe Apostle Suleman and his publicist believe sane Nigerians re falling for this gimmick?

It's too childish, wack, lame and dumb

It's sad but some have already fallen for it. Very sad how religion can blind some people.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by kenzysmith: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
E pain am
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Temysteve(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
Thats just d level of reasoning as a lady...
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Temysteve(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
Thats just d level of reasoning as a lady......
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
How much did the 'Apostle' pay these women for their appearance?

This latest stunt only confirms the level of intelligence of pastor Suleiman & his entire gullible flock. Someone needs to remind them all that you can't fool all of the people all of the time!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by emi14: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

You're calling a mother"stupid mother". You called her all these names without your national anthem"gullible"... You can hit your empty head on brick fence if you like. You're the same breed with Stephanie who have no regard for family values , you have added more insults to Stephanie and siblings by labelling their mother senseless and stupid. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Allow shame to catch u small...
Allow your brain to think by itself small
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
what about the other ladies that came out to tell their own stories. Can d so called man of god say something. We should just leave him to the God he claims to serve. I just pity those who are busy defending a mortal man with flesh who can fall anytime. It is well IJN.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Charly68: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
I pray for u mama,that your children will henceforth be giving u peace and joy and not trouble in Jesus name.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by adigz3: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
you are very funny if somebody's child got caught in a robbery operation and they broke the news to the mother wud she go and ask him at the station if its true? When peradventure he has been stealing small small before he left home.... I'm sure when the lady herself finally confess u will not still say she was cloned rite?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by cruzyteejay(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

hey hey you over there....yes you.....come here
you don run mental b4?
Pikin wen never try to see im mama for 3yrs,dat wan na pikin?
So as otobo big reach,u wan make d mama begin find am,u drink acid?
If ya pikin lie ontop ur head,u no go deny am?
The way wey u take dey reason eh,person wen dey use nyash dey think beta pass u,see as u just insult urself,no sense dey for that nonsense wey u post,prophet u no support,otobo u no support,even to talk true u no fit,as i dey look u so,i no sure say u dey collect oxygen dey comot nitrogen,asin u are brain dead,if not totally kpemed.

I HAIL OO
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by elampiro(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
chuksbogus:

the mum is not saying she was there or not when they were sleeping together.. Stephanie said that her Mother accompanied her to see the MOG for introduction but the woman is saying noting like that happened that she have not seen the said girl for 3yrs now and don't even know what MOG looks like.She said the MOG came to their house to do introduction for marriage and there is no video recording for marriage introduction and the father plus elders were not there? the father said that there wasn't a time in his life that MOG came to his house or him seeing MOG.so how can u pit these things together

Did you know see her recorded conversation with journalists where she said her daughter is saying the truth but she is scared of her life because police and thugs came to intimidate her?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Rapmoney(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
chuksbogus:

the mum is not saying she was there or not when they were sleeping together.. Stephanie said that her Mother accompanied her to see the MOG for introduction but the woman is saying noting like that happened that she have not seen the said girl for 3yrs now and don't even know what MOG looks like.She said the MOG came to their house to do introduction for marriage and there is no video recording for marriage introduction and the father plus elders were not there? the father said that there wasn't a time in his life that MOG came to his house or him seeing MOG.so how can u pit these things together
So u have time to reply those f.o.o.l.s up there? Na wa oo! When u see people who reason as if they are having the brain of a lizard, u should know.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by elampiro(m): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
chuksbogus:

Did you know see her recorded conversation with journalists where she said her daughter is saying the truth but she is scared of her life because police and thugs came to intimidate her?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by atuanso84: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.

and you know the daughter more than the mother that give birth to her?.
whats a mothers business with what her own biological daughter did. see how your feasting on bad news and how your soul delight in it. so much so that your seem not to note the presence of the mother. a mothers shows up for her daughter case and you ask what's her business? if its not her business whose business is it more...? you!?

you love her more than her own mother right?
feast on this scandal long. enjoy it. because that's what's the world love most. but don't dare question a mothers right to her child.

aside...

before a girl turns 360 rough, you seriously don't want to know the pains she has cause her parent. A stripper for that matter. I am not condemning her, am just saying that old woman must have endured enough shame in one life time. if that otubo girl has any sense at all and respect for her family, she should have thought deep and hard before bringing this thing to the limelight. its not a matter if integrity. as she herself has non to speak. its rather a matter of Responsibility to self as well as others..in this case her family.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by jasperism(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
If apostle Suleiman is Innocent may God vindicate him but then if he's not, even if he escape the one of Stephenie he will be expose by these same members that are helping him now.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by ehissi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Hear the story

How will a mother accompanied her daughter to go and meet a man for introduction ?

Does that make any sense to you ?

Brother, abi na Sister I go call you.

When stephanie otobo was first arrested by the police and held at kirikiri, she said via a video recording, done with her phone that she and Apostle were in a very sexual, intimate relationship and that he had promised to marry her and that he had even seen her parents for introduction.......

She also said in that video that Apostle did the same to 3 others girls - 2 of which he has killed - that he was also threatening her and that she wont die just like that.

This statement -concerning the introduction - was also rehashed again in the official statement issued by Keyamo on her behalf........

The vanguard and other dailies carried an instant denial from the father, stating that he has never met the Apostle in person and wasnt involved in any introduction........

After she was released, she gave a full press conference and stated again, amongst all other sexual details and sex positions, that she and her mother once went to Apostle office to greet him.

The mother has stated that she doesnt know the man and has never met him in person, that she hasnt even see her daughter for the past 3 years, how much more the Apostle. That when she call her daughter, she doesnt pick the phone......

This is what we are making reference to, if she truly did introduction as she has claimed, where are the pictures seeh!

While I am willingly admit that this doesnt exonerate the Pastor from the sex allegations, it put a big hole in her story as to the cordial relationship she insists exists between her parents and the Pastor......

For the record, all these are happening while she has a case in court against her for blackmail, as it stands, when people have cases in court, they are very careful about statements they make but she has done as she has threatened; which is to tell the world that they had sex....

She has also done another video, stating her mothers statements were under duress and that they threatened to kill her mum. She is also said that she was in canada, which begs the question!

Has she run away from her court case and abandon Keyamo to the issues are hand?

Only time can tell..........
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by elampiro(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

You are too much.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by IslamicRebel01: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Yoruba muslims will attack her.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by okosodo: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mayflowa:

lol. I don't care about the story. Just saw your logic and decided to give you another logic: what if this woman's in not the stephanie's mum.
Time will tell, bro
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by cruzyteejay(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:
what about the other ladies that came out to tell their own stories. Can d so called man of god say something. We should just leave him to the God he claims to serve. I just pity those who are busy defending a mortal man with flesh who can fall anytime. It is well IJN.
must u include IJN to that stuff?,probably your post is a victim of low self esteem,and u are aware of that
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Icecream4U(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Please u have any evidence the man slept with her?
If u dont have evidence, i will know u r a fool...

Sorry to say
Did your apostle say he did not sleep with her?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
And that sick ashawo will get another afonja woman to act as her mother on the phone. useless girl with hiv
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by nagalee(m): 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
sainty2k3:

Trying to be modest, but your post is childish and bias, this made u to insult a woman throwing all caution to the wind. Next time learn to keep quiet rather than exposing your rudeness
he his a man of God for Christ sake
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
Did your apostle say he did not sleep with her?

Go and read his lawyer's statement....
U know how to use Google ba?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
numerouno01:

Allow your brain to think by itself small

Its only a fool who talks allegations in the face of debunked evidence....

Are u among them?
Shior
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by habey1984(f): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
[There is God oooquote author=softwerk post=54964742]Stephanie Otobo’s mother and elder sister were today at Apostle Suleiman's Omega Fire Ministry Headquarters at Auchi, Edo State to beg on behalf of her daughter who accused Apostle Suleiman for denying having a sexual relationship with her and other notable women!

Apostle Suleiman was said to have forgiven Stephanie but advised Nigerians to be more objective and avoid talking against men of God!

Source:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154955044920631&id=159609445630
[/quote]
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Abiys: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Is dat all?.......its now obvious the kind of parent that gave birth to you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by pressplay411(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
After much consultation and deliberation, alfa Sule has come to his senses.

We can forgive his adultery, but
Unfortunately, we can't forget he's not a model christian, cos his first reaction was to threaten and sue Stephanie.

No amount of PR stunts can change that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.