Stats: 3,154,129 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52465 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by chukwudi3(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na only ur mama.
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
numerouno01:

Just after the lady named Daniella as one of the apostle's side bi.tch, An S.U.V in Daniella compound was discovered to be registered under the apostle's name.

Why was the S.U.V in the actress(Daniella)compound registered with the apostle's name? coincidence HUH.

why didn't apostle show his bank statements and passport for crosschecking as alleged by the otobo lady.

where was the alleged photoshopped picture gotten from(the original source) let the con man apostle provide it.
free yourself from slavery mentality my nigga

Enough of all these cyber war and hullabaloo.
I may be a fool but compared to YOU, I'M A GENIUS.

And did apostle deny he has been buying gifts and helping nollywood people(both male and females)?
Which everyone already knows even before this allegations?

U see why u people sound foolish?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

And did apostle deny he has been buying gifts and helping nollywood people(both male and females)?
Which everyone already knows even before this allegations?

U see why u people sound foolish?
Your case na the highest level of zombie o zombie
ok you win bros.
must be a big achievement for you. bye bye

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by alobright17(m): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Another one,
Its obvious you cant read his earlier comment.....

Abeg go and see eye doctor.....

What is your evidence?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
numerouno01:

Your case na the highest level of zombie o zombie
ok you win bros.
must be a big achievement for you. bye bye

Go and be healed.... cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 7:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
alobright17:

What is your evidence?

The fact that u cant read what is on this thread ....
Is a problem
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by alobright17(m): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

The fact that u cant read what is on this thread ....
Is a problem

Where is the evidence?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Mrjo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
did u actually follow this saga? Havent u heard that apostle want for indructiọn to the family?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
alobright17:

Where is the evidence?

Evidence that what? Please
Its obvious u may be referring to another topic ...

Please state Clearly in full what u want...
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by alobright17(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Evidence that what? Please
Its obvious u may be referring to another topic ...

Please state Clearly in full what u want...

Evidence of whatever thing you've said negatively
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

If u cant answer even from the contents of this thread whether she lied or not at least concerning her family?

Then Sorry to say, your heart is not clean... undecided
When I say I don't believe a story 100%, it simply means that while some parts of the story may be true, others aren't. I would suppose this should be common sense. My heart is as clean as snow but obviously, you must be as gullible as a toddler or just simply myopic to think that what we have on this thread is convincing evidence enough to conclude she is lying 100% and that the pastor is saying the truth 100%.

The pastor in question is a very powerful and influential man with a multitude of die-hard followers all around the globe. He has the influence, he has the money, he has the power, he has the followership, he has it all. Judging from the vicious attacks originating from some of his die-hard followers even online on anyone who dares to speak against the man, I don't need much more than common sense to know that the poor parents of the girl could have been threatened by some overzealous followers of the man. It's been reported recently that the poor mother of the girl was even visited by some strangers (some of them armed and possibly policemen) in her market place in Sapele sometime last week before she made her video denying her daughter's story. Now common sense tells me the mother may be making this appearance (in the church) under duress (threats) or she may just be doing so just to kill the case and protect her daughter seeing that the case actually puts the life of her daughter at risk (I could do same if she was my daughter too).

Once again, my heart is as clear as snow, but I am a rational and wise person who wouldn't just jump-into quick conclusions based on some public stunts I see in the video above. Thanks
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by brotherly: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

If u cant answer even from the contents of this thread whether she lied or not at least concerning her family?

Then Sorry to say, your heart is not clean... undecided

Oga . reading the different posts here . I can say I doubt your sincerity . are you seeking the truth or you have already made your conclusions ? You ask people question as if you are honestly seeking the truth but tactically want to force people to your position . abeg don't try to think for anybody .

The story from both sides don't add up . simple . its not Stephanie alone that is not saying the whole truth .

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Icecream4U(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

I analyzed all the evidence one by one as it came....
Check my quotes...

But people like u heard fromm almost all the parties involved in her lies, yet u still come here to be talking...

Its a sad tale.
you just conclude within yourself that I heard from all the parties involved in her lies. Funny enough, i also think you did.

I analyze all the evidence one by one as it came too.

Well, if you were smart, you would know that two persons can be thought in the same class by same lecturers and still graduate with different grades.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Caseless: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
the funny thing here is, the father of the girl said the mother is of questionable character .
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Caseless: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
When I say I don't believe a story 100%, it simply means that while some parts of the story may be true, others aren't. I would suppose this should be common sense. My heart is as clean as snow but obviously, you must be as gullible as a toddler or just simply myopic to think that what we have on this thread is convincing evidence enough to conclude she is lying 100% and that the pastor is saying the truth 100%.

The pastor in question is a very powerful and influential man with a multitude of die-hard followers all around the globe. He has the influence, he has the money, he has the power, he has the followership, he has it all. Judging from the vicious attacks originating from some of his die-hard followers even online on anyone who dares to speak against the man, I don't need much more than common sense to know that the poor parents of the girl could have been threatened by some overzealous followers of the man. It's been reported recently that the poor mother of the girl was even visited by some strangers (some of them armed and possibly policemen) in her market place in Sapele sometime last week before she made her video denying her daughter's story. Now common sense tells me the mother may be making this appearance (in the church) under duress (threats) or she may just be doing so just to kill the case and protect her daughter seeing that the case actually puts the life of her daughter at risk (I could do same if she was my daughter too).

Once again, my heart is as clear as snow, but I am a rational and wise person who wouldn't just jump-into quick conclusions based on some public stunts I see in the video above. Thanks
spot-on ! The desperation shown by this man shows he's guilty. The same girl he said would perish in the shortest time is the girl he has forgiven so soon.

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by edebemba(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Let us reason together. If you were away from your parents for 3years and they do not know your whereabout, and you stumble into a serious problem, what will you do? Is it your parents that will look for you or you that will seek for your parents?
If a child becomes wayward as to bring shame to the family, the parents must rise to defend their integrity even if it requires to apologize for wrongs done by their children. This is the much reason why wayward youths are frequently killed in Pakistan and Indian for bringing dishonour to their families.
So the mother of the lady in question did what she suppose to do by going to apologize to clear the family's name since their daughter had refused to come back home and tell them what is happening. By avoiding the parents, it goes to prove that she is living a bad lifestyle.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LeSaint(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
The girl's story sounds very inconsistent and cant hold water. For starters, I dont believe it's possible for the pastor to go to her parents for any introductions as she claims; no popular pastor would be that silly. Then just taking a look at her so called press conferences, she's been a very bad actress. In this case, I would have expected her to have gathered some 'proper' evidence before even going public with her claims. Claiming that her passport has similar stamps as the pastor's, that's very watery evidence; she could have as well just stalked the pastor by travelling to wherever he went to. Also the screenshots of her video calls with the pastor, while I must confess they totally looked real (trust me when I say I have a good eye for these things), there's always still that 5% chance that the pictures were photoshopped very professionally.

At the end of the day, I can almost conclude she's trying to blackmail the man to scratch some cash, but what I cant vouch for is the pastor's total innocence in this case. While I believe it is possible for there to be smoke without fire, the truth is that more often than not, when there is smoke, there is usually fire. And yeah, the allegation of the pastor being the 'registered owner' of the SUV of that Daniella actress was real, I and several others personally confirmed the name from the website then before it was removed. So yeah, the case get as e be...

Okay, let's start with marriage intro issue. It was Keyamo's lawyers who put that out initially, following the arrest and detention of the girl by the pastor. It was an embellishment of the probably hurried brief they got at first. When Stephanie was released from jail, she was asked to confirm that, and she said the pastor had met only her mother when she took her to the pastor for introduction, and the pastor gave her mom money. Some armed men went to intimidate the mom yesterday and recorded her saying she never met pastor Suleman, but later when a lawyer for her daughter called her later and asked her again, she told the lawyer that yes, she and her daughter had been to see Suleman in his church, even tho she wasn't a member of that church. You can access that audio post on this forum, posted this morning. She said it wasn't a marriage intro visit, because that's not tradition. So, it wasn't Stephanie that claimed marriage introduction, but her lawyers who misunderstood her brief.

Regarding the visa entry stamp, you called it "watery", because she could have been stalking the pastor. Seriously?
Stalking him while he transfers money directly thru banks (pastor admitted this), and thru informal, but traceable, transfers?
On the contrary, the coincident port entry stamping of their passports is a major evidence, and stalking theory is the watery one!

Now, taking a look at the video conferences, I don't see any acting on her part, rather I saw a girl initially overwhelmed and scared, following the harrowing experiences she had in jail.
Then she became more confident - thanks to her lawyers. But thru it all her accounts were fluent, cogent, and and unrehearsed, and from the heart. I can't fault any part of her testimony. If you can, let's hear it.
She is someone without inhibitions, which may come thru as offensive, but majority of this generation of youths are like that.
But that doesn't mean she is out to deceive, or "blackmail" as most people claim who are on the other side. That she or some people behind her would sit down to photoshop stuff to post on social media is absurd. To what end?
Don't forget that she didn't start this show - pastor did. And, he only knows why. Maybe he thought the micky finn juice would kill the girl outright so that her chapter would be closed for good. Because, if it was meant for abortion only, then he should have been prepared to settle the girl good thereafter. No woman would just keep quiet and walk away from that.

Anyhow, the case is in court, and we'll all see more clearly as it unfolds.

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by olaoreawofele: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is Apostle's bedroom affairs now APC vs PDP.
dunkem21:
After the reggae, play the blues cheesy ..

Shame on all zombies grin

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by dunkem21(m): 8:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
olaoreawofele:
Is Apostle's bedroom affairs now APC vs PDP.
[/b]

The thing tire me o ..

Oya, check the people wishing the Apostle ill will..

Zombies throughout cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LeSaint(m): 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
edebemba:

Let us reason together. If you were away from your parents for 3years and they do not know your whereabout, and you stumble into a serious problem, what will you do? Is it your parents that will look for you or you that will seek for your parents?
If a child becomes wayward as to bring shame to the family, the parents must rise to defend their integrity even if it requires to apologize for wrongs done by their children. This is the much reason why wayward youths are frequently killed in Pakistan and Indian for bringing dishonour to their families.
So the mother of the lady in question did what she suppose to do by going to apologize to clear the family's name since their daughter had refused to come back home and tell them what is happening. By avoiding the parents, it goes to prove that she is living a bad lifestyle.

She is not avoiding the parents. It was unsafe this time around for her to visit home. And, it's not true she hadn't seen her mom in 3 years. - that part is the handiwork of pastor's spin doctors and goons. She did take her mom to see Pastor Suleman early last year 2016.
Know how to sieve fact from fiction.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
namet:
Typical naivety by an illiterate Nigerian woman. Some criminal and fraudstar like Suleman rapes your daughter and gets her pregnant and then forces her to drink some abortion mixed-drink which cause her to bleed and nearly die, and you still worship and praise him. Why beg him for something that he is guilty of? Suleman owes you, your daughter, his wife, other women he has slept with (the daniella okekes) an apology, if anyone is to apologize or beg for forgiveness. Sadly, I see this behavior by Ms. Otobo's mother as a larger problem that afflicts followers of the Nigerian version of Christianity.

Suleman is a criminal and a disgrace to Christianity. The Nigerian version of Christianity is an utter disgrace and it should and must be wiped off, if illiterate Nigerians continue to be brainwashed, stolen from, and subjugated using the word God!!! Let us remember that Christianity is a religion propagandized to us by Europeans who practice it far from what Nigerian scammers have decided to do with the religion. The Nigerian version of Christianity is one where church founders like Suleman steal from their congregation and then use those stolen monies to live a life of opulence and materialism and to pay women for sex.

The Nigerian version of Christianity has, sadly, succeeded in brainwashing its largely illiterate followership not to question anything that pastors, like Suleman, say or to reason-out for themselves why evil and injustice subsists and nothing seems to change after the "...God-this...God-that..." they've been told.

Consequently, Nigeria's dumb-down Christianity has only succeeded in producing people like Suleman and Stephanie Otobo's mother. Over 90% of Nigerian pastors are criminals like Suleman. Disgracefully, over 90% of followership of the Christian religion (they call themselves Christians, but they are NOT) in Nigeria are illiterates who's support their pastors regardless of whether the pastors steal from them, rape them, arrest them, or act in a way that is detrimental to their own well-being.

Madam Otobo should stop begging Suleman. Suleman should, as a matter of urgency, apologize to this woman for lying to and endangering the life of her daughter. Suleman's wife should also demand an apology from this man for risking her own health by engaging in unprotected sex with many different women.
10000000000 likes for u. Don't blame d poor woman, she must have been intimidated & promised some cash if she cooperates. What do u expects d poor old woman to do? Who obviously must be feeling abandoned by her daughter

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by CHARLOE(m): 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
namet:
Typical naivety by an illiterate Nigerian woman. Some criminal and fraudstar like Suleman rapes your daughter and gets her pregnant and then forces her to drink some abortion mixed-drink which cause her to bleed and nearly die, and you still worship and praise him. Why beg him for something that he is guilty of? Suleman owes you, your daughter, his wife, other women he has slept with (the daniella okekes) an apology, if anyone is to apologize or beg for forgiveness. Sadly, I see this behavior by Ms. Otobo's mother as a larger problem that afflicts followers of the Nigerian version of Christianity.

Suleman is a criminal and a disgrace to Christianity. The Nigerian version of Christianity is an utter disgrace and it should and must be wiped off, if illiterate Nigerians continue to be brainwashed, stolen from, and subjugated using the word God!!! Let us remember that Christianity is a religion propagandized to us by Europeans who practice it far from what Nigerian scammers have decided to do with the religion. The Nigerian version of Christianity is one where church founders like Suleman steal from their congregation and then use those stolen monies to live a life of opulence and materialism and to pay women for sex.

The Nigerian version of Christianity has, sadly, succeeded in brainwashing its largely illiterate followership not to question anything that pastors, like Suleman, say or to reason-out for themselves why evil and injustice subsists and nothing seems to change after the "...God-this...God-that..." they've been told.

Consequently, Nigeria's dumb-down Christianity has only succeeded in producing people like Suleman and Stephanie Otobo's mother. Over 90% of Nigerian pastors are criminals like Suleman. Disgracefully, over 90% of followership of the Christian religion (they call themselves Christians, but they are NOT) in Nigeria are illiterates who's support their pastors regardless of whether the pastors steal from them, rape them, arrest them, or act in a way that is detrimental to their own well-being.

Madam Otobo should stop begging Suleman. Suleman should, as a matter of urgency, apologize to this woman for lying to and endangering the life of her daughter. Suleman's wife should also demand an apology from this man for risking her own health by engaging in unprotected sex with many different women.
10000000000 likes for u. Don't blame d poor woman, she must have been intimidated & promised some cash if she cooperates. What do u expects d poor old woman to do? Who obviously must be feeling abandoned by her daughter for d past 3yrs
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by imitateMe(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
Stephanie said her mother knew about her relationship with the pastor.... That already makes her a liar.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeSaint:

Okay, let's start with marriage intro issue. It was Keyamo's lawyers who put that out initially, following the arrest and detention of the girl by the pastor. It was an embellishment of the probably hurried brief they got at first. When Stephanie was released from jail, she was asked to confirm that, and she said the pastor had met only her mother when she took her to the pastor for introduction, and the pastor gave her mom money. Some armed men went to intimidate the mom yesterday and recorded her saying she never met pastor Suleman, but later when a lawyer for her daughter called her later and asked her again, she told the lawyer that yes, she and her daughter had been to see Suleman in his church, even tho she wasn't a member of that church. You can access that audio post on this forum, posted this morning. She said it wasn't a marriage intro visit, because that's not tradition. So, it wasn't Stephanie that claimed marriage introduction, but her lawyers who misunderstood her brief.

Regarding the visa entry stamp, you called it "watery", because she could have been stalking the pastor. Seriously?
Stalking him while he transfers money directly thru banks (pastor admitted this), and thru informal, but traceable, transfers?
On the contrary, the coincident port entry stamping of their passports is a major evidence, and stalking theory is the watery one!

Now, taking a look at the video conferences, I don't see any acting on her part, rather I saw a girl initially overwhelmed and scared, following the harrowing experiences she had in jail.
Then she became more confident - thanks to her lawyers. But thru it all her accounts were fluent, cogent, and and unrehearsed, and from the heart. I can't fault any part of her testimony. If you can, let's hear it.
She is someone without inhibitions, which may come thru as offensive, but majority of this generation of youths are like that.
But that doesn't mean she is out to deceive, or "blackmail" as most people claim who are on the other side. That she or some people behind her would sit down to photoshop stuff to post on social media is absurd. To what end?
Don't forget that she didn't start this show - pastor did. And, he only knows why. Maybe he thought the micky finn juice would kill the girl outright so that her chapter would be closed for good. Because, if it was meant for abortion only, then he should have been prepared to settle the girl good thereafter. No woman would just keep quiet and walk away from that.

Anyhow, the case is in court, and we'll all see more clearly as it unfolds.

Like I said earlier, I just have a feeling her stories are not completely true. So in that case, I would have expected some real damning evidences from her camp. That is not me saying she is lying with the evidence she's produced so far, but I believe what she's produced isnt convincing enough if tendered in a legal scenario. Pastor's camp can easily claim the pictures are photoshopped, also the immigration stamps can also easily be dismissed; the pastor travels with an entourage and everyone knows where he's travelling to. So she could have easily just travelled along to the man's different crusades.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by iswallker(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
okosodo:
I have now concluded that suleiman is innocent because i heard a voice purportedly by the mother from the girls side that people that came to her from suleiman were shamed, but you see now that the voice was not her mother's as submitted by the useless girl. I had been sitting on the fence but have concluded today. Muslims can be having their field say talking thrash on NL

So how did u know that the voice is not her mothers..u ran it through voice recognition or what...

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by iswallker(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
Like I said earlier, I just have a feeling her stories are not completely true. So in that case, I would have expected some real damning evidences from her camp. That is not me saying she is lying with the evidence she's produced so far, but I believe what she's produced isnt convincing enough if tendered in a legal scenario. Pastor's camp can easily claim the pictures are photoshopped, also the immigration stamps can also easily be dismissed; the pastor travels with an entourage and everyone knows where he's travelling to. So she could have easily just travelled along to the man's different crusades.

Can't stop laughing..... grin

The girl jus started following Suleiman all over... grin...so she can use it against him..she also transfered money to herself from sulemans account...

The photo was shopped... grin grin...is it that its not suleman or they put his head on another's body...how did the Photoshop happen.. grin

Am not understanding again ooo... grin

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by samijay8(m): 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
lawflec:
am not condemning apostle Suleiman, neither am I saying that Otobo is lying but I just have an observation.

why are they dragging this woman to this issue. the woman merely gave birth yo Stephanie and she's the only person involved. she is an adult and can speak for herself. if she is refuting what she has said then let her come out and do that, unfortunately, the matter is already in court and nothing more can be done again.
let Stephanie talk and not the mother
Abi nw. Maybe she go say OK my daughter Bleep the pastor really. woman wey go get bumper gift after apology
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
iswallker:
[s][/s]

Can't stop laughing..... grin

The girl jus started following Suleiman all over... grin...so she can use it against him..she also transfered money to herself from sulemans account...

The photo was shopped... grin grin...is it that its not suleman or they put his head on another's body...how did the Photoshop happen.. grin

Am not understanding again ooo... grin
In a legal case, those things cannot be used as substantive evidence. That's my simple point.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LeSaint(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:

So, since 2015, she could have been travelling from Canada to the man's different crusades with intent to have their passports get coincident immigration stamps, so that she could use it to blackmail him in 2017? Remember we agreed to reason objectively here, me & you.

On the amount of evidence she has, as distinct from that we have been shown so far, remember the girl said she lost her laptop mysteriously on arrival in Lagos sometime ago. But, I believe that what she has put out already is quite damning enough. This is because all she needs to establish in court is that there existed an amorous relationship between them. Don't forget that Suleman must have used his real names to book some of the hotels the girl claims they've been to, both here and outside the country, and court could subpoena for those.
Once that relationship is established, any other claim of the girl can't be questioned. Especially the pregnancy, the poisoned juice, and the miscarriage in a Canadian hospital.

In fact the last person I'd like to be in their shoes right now is pastor Suleman.
It beats me hollow how he allowed this to get to this point.

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeSaint:

So, since 2015, she could have been travelling from Canada to the man's different crusades with intent to have their passports get coincident immigration stamps, so that she could use it to blackmail him in 2017? Remember we agreed to reason objectively here, me & you.

On the amount of evidence she has, as distinct from that we have been shown so far, remember the girl said she lost her laptop mysteriously on arrival in Lagos sometime ago. But, I believe that what she has put out already is quite damning enough. This is because all she needs to establish in court is that there existed an amorous relationship between them. Don't forget that Suleman must have used his real names to book some of the hotels the girl claims they've been to, both here and outside the country, and court could subpoena for those.
Once that relationship is established, any other claim of the girl can't be questioned. Especially the pregnancy, the poisoned juice, and the miscarriage in a Canadian hospital.

In fact the last person I'd like to be in their shoes right now is pastor Suleman.
It beats me hollow how he allowed this to get to this point.
Seems like you totally underestimate the power, influence and cult followership the man wields compared to the girl. Seems like you also forget the kind of country you come from where the 'big men, never lose court cases. Have you ever asked yourself why our rich looters never get convicted?...

I still state it again, the things the girl has submitted as evidence so far hold no weight.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by brotherly: 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
Seems like you totally underestimate the power, influence and cult followership the man wields compared to the girl. Seems like you also forget the kind of country you come from where the 'big men, never lose court cases. Have you ever asked yourself why our rich looters never get convicted?...

I still state it again, the things the girl has submitted as evidence so far hold no weight.

Bros forget story .

The day apostle enters that witness box . matter don spoil be that . except someone like keyamo decides to back down . he is not an easy meat to chew so all this big man trend in Nigerian courts may not hold then . besides never underestimate the kind of sympathy Stephanie can get from unexpected quarters as more facts are dished out.

I have said it and still repeat that an out of court settlement is the best option for apostle . he has to do it fast .

Ogboju has limits
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
brotherly:

Bros forget story .

The day apostle enters that witness box . matter don spoil be that . except someone like keyamo decides to back down . he is not an easy meat to chew so all this big man trend in Nigerian courts may not hold then . besides never underestimate the kind of sympathy Stephanie can get from unexpected quarters as more facts are dished out.

I have said it and still repeat that an out of court settlement is the best option for apostle . he has to do it fast .

Ogboju has limits

Bros, ogboju nor fit fight money... how much the girl get?... Funny how people forget the kind of country they come from. First of all, the pastor will not even go close to any court, let alone witness box. This isnt the first time a pastor is having a case in Nigeria and this wouldn't be the last time a case against a pastor will die a natural death because pastors in Nigeria are infallible demi-gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124