Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52469 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by sleeknick: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
angryy
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Memphis357(m): 3:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
This shows that Apostle Suleiman is guilty of all the accusations levelled against him.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by graphiti: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.

graphiti:

Ds natter is not as complex as Mr Sule is making it seem o!
'Anti' Otobo mentioned at least 2 countries NAPOLI AND NEW YORK they traveled to together and the hotels they lodged in together. Let him submit his passport for scrutiny 2 confirm or dispel her claims....(he fit? cheesy )and d case will come to a close in no time.
All ds #paparazzi is only a means of distraction from d issue(s) on ground!

Instead of all ds melodrama, just post a pix of ur passport to show whether it tallies with that of miss otobo period!

All ds photoshoots is just pure issshhh!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Pastafarian: 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
idee91:
DRAMA
is this pic from a movie?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Mboi2: 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
Get behind Apostle Suleiman you Satan. Heart aches and casting down shall be for those who conspire and lie against children of God.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Awoo88: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
lawflec:
lol
am not condemning apostle Suleiman, neither am I saying that Otobo is lying but I just have an observation.

why are they dragging this woman to this issue. the woman merely gave birth yo Stephanie and she's the only person involved. she is an adult and can speak for herself. if she is refuting what she has said then let her come out and do that, unfortunately, the matter is already in court and nothing more can be done again.
let Stephanie talk and not the mother
No give urself heart attack on top matter who no too concern you
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by grandstar(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
lawflec:
lol
am not condemning apostle Suleiman, neither am I saying that Otobo is lying but I just have an observation.

why are they dragging this woman to this issue. the woman merely gave birth yo Stephanie and she's the only person involved. she is an adult and can speak for herself. if she is refuting what she has said then let her come out and do that, unfortunately, the matter is already in court and nothing more can be done again.

John 9:18-23 grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by magoo10(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Stephanie olobo reminds me of the prayers against marine spirits.

They are real and could come in form of human flesh manipulating defeated souls such as festus keyamo
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by okechuks22: 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

shame to u
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by rusher14: 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

U called me a f00l right .

The last time one of the victims of Alfa Sule abused me and I replied on his issues, I was banned for a week.

I won't fall for this.

I am sure it was planned.

Believe me they do that a lot.

They lay ambush whilst one of their accomplices would invoke the report button all in a coordinated manner.

However, I've learnt to throw technical jabs without penalty.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by SuperBlack: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lagoon is free for you to jump in, overtaking is allowed. They don't lineup to make money.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Mayflowa(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
okosodo:
I have now concluded that suleiman is innocent because i heard a voice purportedly by the mother from the girls side that people that came to her from suleiman were shamed, but you see now that the voice was not her mother's as submitted by the useless girl. I had been sitting on the fence but have concluded today. Muslims can be having their field say talking thrash on NL

lol. I don't care about the story. Just saw your logic and decided to give you another logic: what if this woman's in not the stephanie's mum.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Flamzydove(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's well when you feel you have arrived only to see that you left your key in another place....
Na go back be dat Na..

That's the case of sulemi
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by rozayx5(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
ni can see the BMC director general.pouring out frustration on a man who dared their fulani dynasty

BMC are so involved in this case more than other cases grin grin grin
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
mama go don collect like 3.5m from apostle,
mama d mama!
chai see hammer-ment grin

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by martineverest(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
arrangement

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
wink grin cool
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Mboi2: 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Allow yourself to use your brain and don't be carried away by sentiments.

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Or u are not smart enough to know that ?

Everything can not be Fire, prayer. Try and use your common sense once in a while.

Even Thin Tall Tony that we saw in 69 position on live TV denied collecting BJJ
You thought their Propaganda will deceive people, sorry it was only You. Those who seek the failure of others will always fail and that's what is happening to you. You want to turn it that Suleiman bribed the woman to come to his church and deny what the daughter said, Zombie the woman is only saying she didn't accompany her daughter to any where. God is already shaming the devil and all of you.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by morereb10: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

are u really alright?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by oyienootieno: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Settlement outside court....

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by timota(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

why the mother went there is to clear cos the lady claimed that she and her mother followed to apostle suleman office which the mother denies
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Jones4190(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oga summit your passport for us to cheek and know if you did not travel to Napoli that time. Or you can print out your bank accout statement for us to cheek, otherwise you have not change from party Pastor that end from the back

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Electronzeez(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Another apostle suleimon aka alfa sule thread grin.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by solpat(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
tongue Shame on Hell Rufai and his cohorts tongue
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by AntiWailer: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
rusher14:

Believe me they do that a lot.

They lay ambush whilst one of their accomplices would invoke the report button all in a coordinated manner.

However, I've learnt to throw technical jabs without penalty.

I never knew.

I just went all out for the person who abused me and before I knew it I was banned for 1 week if not more.

So nothing they say now will work.

I will simply ignore. grin
That pains them more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by thanknairaland1: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
when buhari shall step in#

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by tomdon(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

See the way you're abusing someone's mother. While you and your own mother ain't any better. Ashawo by their fruits you shall know them

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by blueeyes1: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
This mata never taya una sef?
Hian!
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
I smell rat. She must have been settled or cajoled

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
lawflec:
lol

Why they're dragging her inside is because her daughter said she took suleman to her mum for marriage
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Ngokafor(f): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

....smh!!...you guys are simply running out steam..period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.