Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52468 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Allow yourself to use your brain and don't be carried away by sentiments.

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Or u are not smart enough to know that ?

Everything can not be Fire, prayer.

Try and use your common sense once in a while.

Even Thin Tall Tony that we saw in 69 position on live TV denied collecting BJJ

You are a great man cheesy
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by VeniJu: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
Do you know that your mum is more stupid for not training you to respect other mothers?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by chinjo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
Sorry to be disappointed. when they said the pastor was in their house for traditional wedding u were all happy. Now u are angry at the twist of event. Shame on you
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LeSaint(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just watched the video of Stephanie mom in Omega church.
See how that man allowed the poor lady kneel and lie down for him, knowing what he did with her daughter.
If there's hell, some people are going to the hottest part of it.
Quote me if you're an irredeemable sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
And what is your business if he did? how many promises have u made to a girl and fulfilled them all.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by lazeal: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

I dnt blame her.

There is a video where Otobo claimed intimidation and threats.

U av no idea what these m0r0ns can do in the name of protecting their GO
yeah right... you always take side with her... i believe you can even marry a prostitute.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by 3kay945(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Am of no interest in this matter again. Cos of money mother killed her child. So, all this stunt or otherwise is no biggie .

Anything goes in this part of the world.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Plainboy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Its 48hrs and you the male marine spirit is already being disgraced. All your prayers is for the man to fail,so any news that seems to vindicate him annoys ur spirit. You will surely fall and then wait indefinitely for him to join you. If Steph otobo confesses later I am sure ur next argument will be that pastor Suleiman has put a juju inside her to control her speeches. You will wait for the fall of d pastor till u die.. Nonsense
AntiWailer:

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Plainboy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Your mother will be insulted the way u insulted this innocent woman. Stephanie said dat pastor came for introduction to their house and dat her parents are aware.meanwhile the parents have Neva heard,seen or known of any introduction. What other story is the mum supposed to ask from her daughter wen its obvious to her that her daughter is not straight forward. Abi u no read where olosho Stephanie said dat pastor has done her introduction? So intro is done behind the parents? You be real fool and ur mama fit no get sense reach Steph mama
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Yes, what u r seeing on this page is evidence she lied...
That is enough for any law coirt to nail her already
Now bring your evidence....or accept that u guys are fools...
Not so fast man... I am not making any conclusions on this case because I am way way smarter than passing judgement without getting the full gist; I am not taking any sides on this matter so kindly count me out of this your needless juvenile 'you guys are fools' game.

Regarding the issue, these are my thoughts: While I believe the girl has a lot of holes in her story, I also think the pastor's defence is not too convincing. And then again, the girl's mum or dad coming to speak against the girl doesnt necessarily stand as convincing evidence to any discerning mind; the pastor in question is a very powerful man with hundreds of thousands of die hard followers. Since the matter has even been polarised to pdp vs apc matter, the man's followers are even much more.

Now there's a possibility the mother could have been coerced to do what she's currently doing. With the vocal viciousness of some of the man's followers around the world (and even here on Nairaland), I wouldnt be surprised if one or 2 overzealous followers may have threatened the mum to warrant her current public outcry/denial of her daughter for the sake of peace. In fact I saw a thread on Nairaland today where it was said that the woman was visited by several strangers (some armed) in her market place in sapele a few days back prior to her making the video denying her daughter.

So yeah, while I wouldnt say I believe the girl, the fact is, I dont also think I can also vouch for the pastor 100% irrespective of all these things you might think is evidence.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LeSaint(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
"Apostle" said Canadian govt is watching Otobo's video releases, and will deport her!
For what offense abeg?
Being thrown into jail by adulterous lover-pastor?
That's civilized world. They stand in defense of women, unlike this our jungle. Most likely na you dem go tag with question mark.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Toluabigr8(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Temysteve:
I'll advice to go to media house nd make a public announcement so pple can knw u're supporting steph otobo #OponuAgbalagba....

i will rather go poo dan insulting akindindinrin like u...my friend go and read utme is around d corner and work on your diction pls..
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by LeSaint(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
Not so fast man... I am not making any conclusions on this case because I am way way smarter than passing judgement without getting the full gist; I am not taking any sides on this matter so kindly count me out of this your needless juvenile 'you guys are fools' game.

Regarding the issue, these are my thoughts: While I believe the girl has a lot of holes in her story, I also think the pastor's defence is not too convincing. And then again, the girl's mum or dad coming to speak against the girl doesnt necessarily stand as convincing evidence to any discerning mind; the pastor in question is a very powerful man with hundreds of thousands of die hard followers. Since the matter has even been polarised to pdp vs apc matter, the man's followers are even much more.

Now there's a possibility the mother could have been coerced to do what she's currently doing. With the vocal viciousness of some of the man's followers around the world (and even here on Nairaland), I wouldnt be surprised if one or 2 overzealous followers may have threatened the mum to warrant her current public outcry/denial of her daughter for the sake of peace. In fact I saw a thread on Nairaland today where it was said that the woman was visited by several strangers (some armed) in her market place in sapele a few days back prior to her making the video denying her daughter.

So yeah, while I wouldnt say I believe the girl, the fact is, I dont also think I can also vouch for the pastor 100% irrespective of all these things you might think is evidence.

Good, Bro. I like objectivity.
But let's reason this out objectively.
What are those "holes" you see in Stephanie story?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Typical naivety by an illiterate Nigerian woman. Some criminal and fraudstar like Suleman rapes your daughter and gets her pregnant and then forces her to drink some abortion mixed-drink which cause her to bleed and nearly die, and you still worship and praise him. Why beg him for something that he is guilty of? Suleman owes you, your daughter, his wife, other women he has slept with (the daniella okekes) an apology, if anyone is to apologize or beg for forgiveness. Sadly, I see this behavior by Ms. Otobo's mother as a larger problem that afflicts followers of the Nigerian version of Christianity.

Suleman is a criminal and a disgrace to Christianity. The Nigerian version of Christianity is an utter disgrace and it should and must be wiped off, if illiterate Nigerians continue to be brainwashed, stolen from, and subjugated using the word God!!! Let us remember that Christianity is a religion propagandized to us by Europeans who practice it far from what Nigerian scammers have decided to do with the religion. The Nigerian version of Christianity is one where church founders like Suleman steal from their congregation and then use those stolen monies to live a life of opulence and materialism and to pay women for sex.

The Nigerian version of Christianity has, sadly, succeeded in brainwashing its largely illiterate followership not to question anything that pastors, like Suleman, say or to reason-out for themselves why evil and injustice subsists and nothing seems to change after the "...God-this...God-that..." they've been told.

Consequently, Nigeria's dumb-down Christianity has only succeeded in producing people like Suleman and Stephanie Otobo's mother. Over 90% of Nigerian pastors are criminals like Suleman. Disgracefully, over 90% of followership of the Christian religion (they call themselves Christians, but they are NOT) in Nigeria are illiterates who's support their pastors regardless of whether the pastors steal from them, rape them, arrest them, or act in a way that is detrimental to their own well-being.

Madam Otobo should stop begging Suleman. Suleman should, as a matter of urgency, apologize to this woman for lying to and endangering the life of her daughter. Suleman's wife should also demand an apology from this man for risking her own health by engaging in unprotected sex with many different women.

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
tianshie:

Na you shame suppose catch. Na people like you dey catch Apostles ontop their wife, come waka comot say "I'm dreaming. Apostle Ugwu cannot do this. I'll come back in the evening. Praise God."

See u still hanging to a lie that has been exposed....
Keep quiet please.
If u dont have any logical talk. ....
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Ugosample(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
pressplay411:
After much consultation and deliberation, alfa Sule has come to his senses.

We can forgive his adultery, but
Unfortunately, we can't forget he's not a model christian, cos his first reaction was to threaten and sue Stephanie.

No amount of PR stunts can change that.

Exactly
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:

Call a spade by its name,
When u mean "holes in her story"....
Do u mean "she lied"?

What do u mean by "holes"?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
Oga post your claim here and stop deceiving yourself and cursing like say we dey fight. Even agbero no go rush dey insult person like you.

because i know what people like u have been posting before this day.....
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Icecream4U(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

because i know what people like u have been posting before this day.....
I also know what people like you have been posting but that doesn't mean I should start insulting you.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
LeSaint:

Good, Bro. I like objectivity.
But let's reason this out objectively.
What are those "holes" you see in Stephanie story?
The girl's story sounds very inconsistent and cant hold water. For starters, I dont believe it's possible for the pastor to go to her parents for any introductions as she claims; no popular pastor would be that silly. Then just taking a look at her so called press conferences, she's been a very bad actress. In this case, I would have expected her to have gathered some 'proper' evidence before even going public with her claims. Claiming that her passport has similar stamps as the pastor's, that's very watery evidence; she could have as well just stalked the pastor by travelling to wherever he went to. Also the screenshots of her video calls with the pastor, while I must confess they totally looked real (trust me when I say I have a good eye for these things), there's always still that 5% chance that the pictures were photoshopped very professionally.

At the end of the day, I can almost conclude she's trying to blackmail the man to scratch some cash, but what I cant vouch for is the pastor's total innocence in this case. While I believe it is possible for there to be smoke without fire, the truth is that more often than not, when there is smoke, there is usually fire. And yeah, the allegation of the pastor being the 'registered owner' of the SUV of that Daniella actress was real, I and several others personally confirmed the name from the website then before it was removed. So yeah, the case get as e be...
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Yehman(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Call a spade by its name,
When u mean "holes in her story"....
Do u mean "she lied"?

What do u mean by "holes"?
Her story doesnt add up... unfortunately, some of the pastor's story doesnt seem to add up too.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Leiman100(m): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
okosodo:
I have now concluded that suleiman is innocent because i heard a voice purportedly by the mother from the girls side that people that came to her from suleiman were shamed, but you see now that the voice was not her mother's as submitted by the useless girl. I had been sitting on the fence but have concluded today. Muslims can be having their field say talking thrash on NL
what Islam issue here, Islam seems to be your headache. instead of puting you house toether you are blamin other religion for your woes

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
Her story doesnt add up... unfortunately, some of the pastor's story doesnt seem to add up too.

She lied?
Yes or No...?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

Its only a fool who talks allegations in the face of debunked evidence....

Are u among them?
Shior
it's only a fool that worship a con artist(apostle) and still act like a zombie even when some of the apostles actions is questionable.

The evidence the so called lady gave are exaggerated tho but they somehow add up.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Icecream4U:
I also know what people like you have been posting but that doesn't mean I should start insulting you.

I analyzed all the evidence one by one as it came....
Check my quotes...

But people like u heard fromm almost all the parties involved in her lies, yet u still come here to be talking...

Its a sad tale.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
numerouno01:

it's only a fool that worship a con artist(apostle) and still act like a zombie even when some of the apostles actions is questionable.

The evidence the so called lady gave are exaggerated tho but they somehow add up.

How do they add up?
If u cant add them up here,
Then prepare to be called a fool....

Go ahead and add them up...
I am listening
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by obailala(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

She lied?
Yes or No...?
When I say a story doesn't add up, it means I dont believe the story 100%. So yeah, I don't believe her story 100% and I also don't believe the other party's story 100%.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jones4190:
Oga summit your passport for us to cheek and know if you did not travel to Napoli that time. Or you can print out your bank accout statement for us to cheek, otherwise you have not change from party Pastor that end from the back

Dadadee, there is no place Called napoli.....
Go and educate yourself a little
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
obailala:
When I say a story doesn't add up, it means I dont believe her story 100%. So yeah, I don't believe her story 100% and I also don't believe the other party's story 100%.

If u cant answer even from the contents of this thread whether she lied or not at least concerning her family?

Then Sorry to say, your heart is not clean... undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
felixomor:

How do they add up?
If u cant add them up here,
Then prepare to be called a fool....

Go ahead and add them up...
I am listening
Just after the lady named Daniella as one of the apostle's side bi.tch, An S.U.V in Daniella's compound was discovered to be registered under the apostle's name.

Why was the S.U.V in the actress(Daniella)compound registered with the apostle's name? coincidence HUH.

why didn't apostle show his bank statements and passport for crosschecking as alleged by the otobo lady.

where was the alleged photoshopped picture gotten from(the original source) let the con man apostle provide it.
free yourself from slavery mentality my nigga
oga Suleiman still have questions to answer

Enough of all these cyber war and hullabaloo.
I may be a fool but compared to YOU, I'M A GENIUS.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by felixomor: 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
alobright17:

Do you have any evidence that he is a fool? Onye ara

Another one,
Its obvious you cant read his earlier comment.....

Abeg go and see eye doctor.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.