Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) (52461 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by 0b10010011: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Staged play!

It's hurts to believe Apostle Suleman and his publicist believe sane Nigerians re falling for this gimmick?

It's too childish, wack, lame and dumb

8 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by emi14: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Nonsense. I can bet this man has plenty questions to answer.

The desperation shows it all.

What is her mother's business with what she did ?

Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.

This Pastor is trying too hard and it will back fire.

The major discussion is if Apostle Slept with the girl or not.

The mother can not answer that question.

They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.

Only Otobo her self can say what happened and what did not.

She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.

The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.

Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.

Sleeping with her or not sleeping with her is not gonna change anything. His church members and christian association of Nigeria are not in interested about the aspersions against Suleiman.
Legally, even if Suleiman had canal knowledge of Stephanie is by consensual and can't be convicted. Nigeria should fight recession before them ok.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by ybalogs(m): 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle Sule just dey F-up the more. What's her mother's business in all these?

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by CHEDIS10: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
Most Nigerians are too narrow minded.
U believed Stephanie Olodo when she said the Apostle met with her father and mother for her introduction. But it's now difficult for u to accept the fact that, the father and mother have at various times come out to say, nothing like that ever happened. And that, they never met with the Apostle let alone discussing any introduction as regards their daughter.
Anyone who only believes one side of a story and choose to ignore the other side, is at best idiosyncratic, ignorant of sane dispositions and a total disgrace to humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

I never knew.

I just went all out for the person who abused me and befoe I knew it I was banned for 1 week if not more.

So nothing they say now will work.

I will simply ignore. grin
That pains them more.
na only one account you get? You be learner? For you to survive here you must have plenty o. Me I have 3 times 5
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Firstframe: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please dont just castigate anybody without evidence. The truth will soon be known. But if the father and the mother could deny of their involvement in Introduction, then something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by ONYII4TRUT: 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Allow yourself to use your brain and don't be carried away by sentiments.

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Or u are not smart enough to know that ?

Everything can not be Fire, prayer. Try and use your common sense once in a while.

Even Thin Tall Tony that we saw in 69 position on live TV denied collecting BJJ

Also when 2 adults sleep d female comes out to make it public so that the world will know and applaud her for having illicit sex.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by cruzyteejay(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

When 2 adults sleep together. Their mother can not verify if it is true or false.

Everything can not be Fire, prayer. Try and use your common sense once in a while.

bros karm dahn........was it not stephnie that involved her mother in the issue by saying that they went to the pastor's office bla bla bla?....the woman is only trying to clear herself,period!

Like the other guy said
ALLOW SHAME TO CATCH YOU SMALL
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by ybalogs(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
0b10010011:
grin grin grin

Staged play!

It's hurts to believe Apostle Suleman and his publicist believe sane Nigerians re falling for this gimmick?

It's too childish, wack, lame and dumb
Very every word you used.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by israelmao(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Whenever I analyze it's to some extent free of emotion,religion,sentiment and personal interest.When this scandal was still fresh I quickly noticed flaws in their sensational stories and fables but the bottle-fed zombies believed in them hookline and sinker.They can now eat humble pie.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by seankay(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle Sulickman continue to scam your Sheepies

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Temysteve(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
Threatening an innocent woman and letting her see she has nothing to lose because her daughter is a wayward person will not stop the scandal.
They should stop insulting people's intelligence even if they appear not to have brain to them.
She has been talking and they are calling her names. Several women Ave been coming forward.
The girl that claimed Iyabo Oyo pimped her for Pastor is also alive, they should brng her mother too.
Meanwhile it is more than 48hours. Marine is not yet disgraced. Nothing happened as predicted by Apostle.
Abeg wetin be the characteristics of ur problem Pple wey d issue concern self don settle am, so y con put d matter 4 head like say dem collect ur papa land..
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by juman(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Avenue for the mother to make some money.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by spartan117(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Wait a minute why is it dat buhari supporters are against d apostle?
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Mophasa(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

Your mother must have been very stewpid too for not aborting you, you are just a big disgrace and a waste of sperm.

Calling an elderly woman stupid.

Your own mother is more stupid for not training you properly.

I wonder what's you people's business with this issue.
I just pity u lot hiding behind the keypad of some cheap phones spewing trash on social media.

The so called apostle is far better than every member of your family.

Just keep hating and be talking about what does not concern you.
You will soon meet your Waterloo.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by andyanders: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
This woman must be very stupid. She is the most foolish mother I have ever seen. Anyway my mother can't be so stupid,daft,senseless and irresponsible as this woman displayed. You have not seen your daughter for three years and you have not heard her own side of story all you can do is to travel all the way to Auchi just to apologize for what you know nothing about. Why didn't you search for your daughter first, hear her own side of the story then ask pastor questions and your daughter too. Money can make a lot of people stupid and people might have been manipulated to see this poor woman to go and make nonsense confession.

Now I ask you, if you've known your child, if you have ever have one, as an armed robber, thief or a prostitute ,will you ever come out to now support that child if been arrested for stealing or condemn him/her for whatever he/she did?

She knows her child's wayward life hence her action.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by buragidi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Common sense is scarce. Your oloso otobo was the first to drag her mother as an evidence of her false allegation. Now both her father and mother have denied her. Who are you zombies to pontificate?
AntiWailer:

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by birdsview(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pls pray for me. I have eye problem. Am about going to the hospital. Anytime I look in my wallet I see nothing.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Rilwayne001: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Suleman the fuckaholic pastor grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Famaksunday(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
LordCenturion:
Honestly, I don't understand this woman, what is her business with what's going on?

Who brought her to that church?
Is she under any threat?
What suleiman was trying to proof by inviting the woman?
Who interviewed her in the first place?
What about his 24hrs ultimatum? (we are still under 24hrs since last 2 weeks)

For that woman to show up, someone has already threatened this woman,this woman doesn't know anything about her daughter relationship, so, she should go and sit down..

For all drama that this man of Dog and his sheep has been performing including his sudden love up pictures with his wife, it's very clear that this man was trying to cover a lot of things apart from this lady sex Saga...

I know that, Kamar will expose all ur secrets soon...

See try to understand no matter the case maybe you don't have to say all this U're saying you don't have a point, let me ask you a question ** DO YOU HAVE BRAIN**
If this man of God didn't post pictures, you will be the one to say he's not responding and he's ashamed to say anything about what's going on so try to think before posting any thing here apply your epistemology,

Lol and I knw you're a Muslim that's why you want to chase a lot of pple from the christiandom ............ Kole work
It won't work ooooo....... Don't come here to talk about karma
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by brotherly: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
otobo is doing media trial .

wetin we go call this one, church trial ?

I thought witnesses like this would be more helpful in a proper court hearing .

Just thinking .........
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Rebuke: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

And were yhu there when they slept togeda? And yhu think yhu hav a brain too. Smh

If yhu weren't dere wen it happened how could yhu be so sure that the girl isn't lying?

Yhu see, yhu have a big problem.
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by wirinet(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
LordCenturion:
Honestly, I don't understand this woman, what is her business with what's going on?

Who brought her to that church?
Is she under any threat?
What suleiman was trying to proof by inviting the woman?
Who interviewed her in the first place?
What about his 24hrs ultimatum? (we are still under 24hrs since last 2 weeks)

For that woman to show up, someone has already threatened this woman,this woman doesn't know anything about her daughter relationship, so, she should go and sit down..

For all drama that this man of Dog and his sheep has been performing including his sudden love up pictures with his wife, it's very clear that this man was trying to cover a lot of things apart from this lady sex Saga...

I know that, Kamar will expose all ur secrets soon...

Religion has rendered my people senseless. Nobody is asking the puzzling questions;
1. Who conducted the first interview with the woman denying her daughter!

2. Who sponsored her from her abode in sapele all the way to auchi to attend pastor Suleiman's church early in the morning? How did they know her contact details to invite her to the church? How did she find her way to the church?

What is the essence of the whole Stephanie mother's involvement, since the matter is already in court. Was it not better to invite the mother to court as prosecution witness to testify against her daughter?

The whole thing looks like the mother is being heavily threatened or Stephanie herself had been threatened if the mother does not cooperate. You know a mother will go to any length to save her daughter.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Mboi2: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
I believe your mother got the pregnancy that produced you from the street and she doesn't even know who in particular is your father. What does that mean, let me tell you boy, your mother was and might still be a prostitute with smelly pussy. How dare you hide behind your useless phone you tie with rubber band and be calling a woman who is far older than your mother, someone's mother stupid? Did you grow up in the gutters?
The woman is only saying she didn't accompany her daughter to any where not that her daughter did not sleep with Suleiman. You better watch it,at this age your mind is like this, how will it be when you approach 40.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by adigz3: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

No matter how irresponsible parent could be dey will definitely know how wayward or otherwise their children are. As u are yourself there are certain allegations dey may level against u and ur parent will swear on anything that u can't do that
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Osazuwa72: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
But Apostle Suleman gave money to marine agent Stephanie grin . He never denied that. So some of the allegations may be true. That woman went out of fear because she said over 20 people came to meet her at home and I guess they threaten her to show up on Sunday which she did. But what concern that poor woman with stephania ordeal. A CHILD she had not seen for about three yrs

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Deolubanso(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Better...
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by holysina(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

The whole drama became the mother's business the moment Stephanie said the apostle came to her family for a formal introduction of marriage. Abi the woman no get right to deny inlaw when she never meet before

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by JIGHU(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Stephanie never said that ...the blogs paid did so ...go watch her presser on quote she never said the man went to do introduction but that they were lovers with date ? Place and account transfer

chuksbogus:

the mum is not saying she was there or not when they were sleeping together.. Stephanie said that her Mother accompanied her to see the MOG for introduction but the woman is saying noting like that happened that she have not seen the said girl for 3yrs now and don't even know what MOG looks like.She said the MOG came to their house to do introduction for marriage and there is no video recording for marriage introduction and the father plus elders were not there? the father said that there wasn't a time in his life that MOG came to his house or him seeing MOG.so how can u pit these things together
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by dansantus1986(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
AntiWailer:

Type more, this is not enough, you are one of them.
Who is dragging the mother into the issue? Is it not the daughter when she said that her mother (parents) knows what was going on between her and Apostle Suleman? Now the mother has distance herself from the issue and you are here talking about dragging and Otobo being an adult which can speak for herself. Mtcheew
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Temysteve(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Toluabigr8:
shey her mother follow her go hotel ni...dey don gv madam money she no get choice dan to run her mouth anyhow...shameless family...like mother like daughter
I'll advice to go to media house nd make a public announcement so pple can knw u're supporting steph otobo #OponuAgbalagba....
Re: Stephanie Otobo’s Mother At Omega Fire Ministry To Beg Apostle Suleman (Pics) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
Won't Judge this man, but frankly this is quite unnecessary. Releasing pictures of you and your wife loved up, and now this. Only God knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adewale Giwa Warns Buhari, Osinbajo: "Vacate Presidency Now" / How A Tiny Body Part Would Send Many Whole Bodies To Hell / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.