Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife (4882 Views)

Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Abeg my uncle don marry for 10 years now no pikin, hmmm him been dey put him wife pix for social media(facebook) to celebrate mothers day for the past years but this year him no put him wife only him mother, i come ask am why him no put him wife pix this year.... Him ask me person wey never born na mother be that? Please nairalanders that him question pass me ooo lalasticala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Ashleydolls(f): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
You should learn to mind your business and stop poking your irritating nose into your uncle's wahala by creating a thread for it. Is it her fault she's yet to have a baby? Mtccchewww

14 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You should learn to mind your business and stop poking your irritating nose into your uncle's wahala by creating a thread for it. Is it her fault she's yet to have a baby? Mtccchewww
if u dey d same situation as my uncles wife no vex ooo

6 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Ashleydolls(f): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Poorboy:
To start with I can't be in the same situation as your uncle's wife. And who knows your uncle might be the one with the issue

5 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by babyfaceafrica: 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
What is the title of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ashleydolls:
To start with I can't be in the same situation with your uncle's wife. And who knows your uncle might be the one with the issue
The question be say person wey never born na mother be dat? according to my uncle na why him no use him wife pix celebrate mothers day today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by EbukaHades10(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
The way people just put Lala's name on anyhow thread eh,i just SMD
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
EbukaHades10:
so may i kill snake add may lalasticala see my thread
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by EbukaHades10(m): 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Poorboy:
so may i kill snake add may lalasticala see my thread
That is an exception and to that,i say,u may
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
This matter no be joke ooo
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by marshalcarter: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
your uncle no get faith nd you sef get fault for brain ooo

3 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Divay22(f): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hahahaha....which one be WAHALA dey grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
smithsydny:
This matter no be joke ooo
you never answer the question
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Poorboy:
I wished someone in that situation happy mothers day to.. So?

How may I PH you

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by JacksonD7: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Poorboy:
Abeg my uncle don marry for 10 years now no pikin, hmmm him been dey put him wife pix for social media(facebook) to celebrate mothers day for the past years but this year him no put him wife only him mother, i come ask am why him no put him wife pix this year.... Him ask me person wey never born na mother be that? Please nairalanders that him question pass me ooo lalasticala

Change your moniker it is affecting you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahaha....which one be WAHALA dey grin grin grin grin grin
abeg uncle say him no use him wife pix wey him don marry for 10years for mothers day say today na mothers day no be wife day... Come ask me say person wey never born na mother be that?
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Divay22(f): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Poorboy:
abeg uncle say him no use him wife pix wey him don marry for 10years for mothers day say today na mothers day no be wife day... Come ask me say person wey never born na mother be that?
yes....she is a mother just that her baby hasn't showed up...Go tell your uncle that( I know you're lying though)

2 Likes

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
marshalcarter:
your uncle no get faith nd you sef get fault for brain ooo
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
yes....she is a mother just that her baby hasn't showed up...Go tell your uncle that( I know you're lying though)
ok if that be the case define mother?
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Divay22(f): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Poorboy post=54969825] ok if that be the case define mother?[/quote female parent of a child ....but not withstanding that she'll have her kids
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by pillan(f): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
soo disrespectful..I feel sorry for his wife

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Kondomatic(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Poorboy:
The question be say person wey never born na mother be dat? according to my uncle na why him no use him wife pix celebrate mothers day today.
Every woman is a mother

1 Like

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
pillan:
soo disrespectful..I feel sorry for his wife
hmmm sister who is a mother? Because by his thinking i am confused
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
JacksonD7:

Change your moniker it is affecting you.
ok prophet
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
Every woman is a mother
clap for yourself
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Atimes the things most of these girls do while in their exuberant age comes back to hunt them when they marry.
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
EbukaHades10:
u no go blame them, lala joy stick no dey stay one place that why every body they call am for evry thread.
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by tifany89(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Poorboy:
No wonder u r poor. U lack sense. Joking with someone's pain n misfortune. You think it's easy to be childless for 2 years after marriage not to talk of 10 good years, dat d child a child should be thinking of entering college. I sympathise with ur uncles wife coz I v a cousin facing similar issue n I pray God will meet them at the point of their needs n bless dem with kids of their own, Amen
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by tifany89(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
If he is lying then I think he has brain issues. Beats me why someone will create a thread of this nature mocking other people's predicament. There r thousands of other nonsense to troll about if u want to be stupid but this is a no no
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by EWAagoyin(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oya gift put of the light ogede ti pon let make some doggy tonight
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Divay22(f): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

If he is lying then I think he has brain issues. Beats me why someone will create a thread of this nature mocking other people's predicament. There r thousands of other nonsense to troll about if u want to be stupid but this is a no no
No be me be the OP o undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Captainnipples Banned And His Thread Closed / The Difference Between A Girlfriend And A Good Woman. / What Happened To Me Yesterday With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.