Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife (4992 Views)

Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by tifany89(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Divay22:
No be me be the OP o undecided
I know joor. I quoted u cox of wat u said about him lying. U self go like trouble
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
tifany89:

No wonder u r poor. U lack sense. Joking with someone's pain n misfortune. You think it's easy to be childless for 2 years after marriage not to talk of 10 good years, dat d child a child should be thinking of entering college. I sympathise with ur uncles wife coz I v a cousin facing similar issue n I pray God will meet them at the point of their needs n bless dem with kids of their own, Amen
hahahahahaha it's like you dey the same bus as my uncle sorry.
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Swizdoe(m): 2:07am On Mar 27, 2017
pillan:
soo disrespectful..I feel sorry for his wife

You should feel sorry for the husband too if the story is true...
The man self get patience wait for 10 good years.. That's a frigging long years... I'm not trying to lay the blame on the wife but you should be able to understand why he is pained
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by tifany89(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Poorboy:
hahahahahaha it's like you dey the same bus as my uncle sorry.
As you nor get money abeg try get sense. No money and no sense na death sentence be dat
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2017
tifany89:

As you nor get money abeg try get sense. No money and no sense na death sentence be dat
as i no get money why you no roger me something?
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Bism(m): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2017
You are trying to be hilarious but making a caricature of youself. Imagine your uncle stamble upone this trend and acost you about you rational for this post. what would be your answer. Try to be responsible, you dont know where life will lead you to and when you want to hit it big your protactors will dig up your past deeds and comments to show how unsuitable you are to lead. You may be repentant and responsible at that period of your live but your undoing is this kind of statement you make about your family not even an outsider.
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Bism:
You are trying to be hilarious but making a caricature of youself. Imagine your uncle stamble upone this trend and acost you about you rational for this post. what would be your answer. Try to be responsible, you dont know where life will lead you to and when you want to hit it big your protactors will dig up your past deeds and comments to show how unsuitable you are to lead. You may be repentant and responsible at that period of your live but your undoing is this kind of statement you make about your family not even an outsider.
hahahahaha is that all?
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by tifany89(m): 10:05am On Mar 27, 2017
Poorboy:
as i no get money why you no roger me something?

Hmm u nor tell me na
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 10:16am On Mar 27, 2017
tifany89:

Hmm u nor tell me na
lol i thought u will say send me your bank account may i roger you something....
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by tifany89(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Poorboy:
lol i thought u will say send me your bank account may i roger you something....
Would v done dat but u r not loyal
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Jadoskii(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Every woman is a mother
of spirit child abi
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Jadoskii(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
Atimes the things most of these girls do while in their exuberant age comes back to hunt them when they marry.
honestly...for Im to say dat it means the ish is not clearly from im.....when Dem go Dey mess ard wit Bleep boys for dem younger days dem go Dey call am fun.Dey take postinor 1 nd 2 like cough drop ,d womb don baje now , u Dey sad...bera live with it......
Re: Wahala Dey Ooo My Uncle And The Wife by Poorboy: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
tifany89:
Would v done dat but u r not loyal
i am very loyal boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Know If You Have Virginia Yeast Infection... For The Ladies / Kim Kardashian Goes Nude Again While Eating Noodles. [photos] / Why You Can't Beat A Woman Into Submission...(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.