Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys (910 Views)

Is It Good To Borrows Moneys To Marriage A Wife? / I Fvck Girls First Before Passing Them To My Friends Is It Good? / Photos - Is It Good For 2 Female Student To Be Doing This To Themselves Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
All those girls that always act like every body around them are hell bound and sinners,is it good to give them money?

My guys is asking for the advice,not me oh
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by dingbang(m): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Give them money for what? Are u their father?
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
And u know u can help but feel the girls is not worthy of the money
dingbang:
Give them money for what? Are u their father?
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by optional1(f): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
MMM give them money nah..
Sabi u get am plenty
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by dingbang(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
And u know u can help but feel the girls is not worthy of the money
I won't give na..
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
What's the sense in what u r saying
optional1:

MMM give them money nah..
Sabi u get am plenty
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok,i will tell him not to give her
dingbang:
I won't give na..
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Chuknovski(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
giving does not reduce you it increase you

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
In length or height?
Chuknovski:
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
In length or weight?
Chuknovski:
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by samincredible44(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
giving is good but d motive is what matters.it sounds like ur friend wan kpansh d gal
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Chuknovski(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
In length or weight?
dimension less, limitless in any possible form
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Obviously she be spirikoko and knows she wont even hug him sef
samincredible44:
giving is good but d motive is what matters.it sounds like ur friend wan kpansh d gal
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
Spirikoko gals can form for African and can beg for the world.
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lemme give u the girls account number.,mr dimensionless
Chuknovski:

dimension less, limitless in any possible form
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bros the matter weak me
smithsydny:
Spirikoko gals can form for African and can beg for the world.
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Chuknovski(m): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Lemme give u the girls account number.,mr dimensionless

must you stoop so low to keep trailing my comments and be soo pessimistic, anyway suit your self
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Come and help your spirikoko sister
Chuknovski:

must you stoop so low to keep trailing my comments and be soo pessimistic, anyway suit your self
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by optional1(f): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
What's the sense in what u r saying

small sense dey if u look well.
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Looked even with a microscope,still no sight of sense in the post
optional1:

small sense dey if u look well.
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Chuknovski(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Come and help your spirikoko sister

I presume you are bored,or feeling bitter and therefore looking for fun,I could give you my number let me spoil you a little drinks on me, girls are plenty, here in Abuja,
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by optional1(f): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Looked even with a microscope,still no sight of sense in the post

let ur frnd read it i know he will see d sense dats if truely is ur frnd's problem and not yours.
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Because of 300 naira star u are raising your feathers
Chuknovski:

I presume you are bored,or feeling bitter and therefore looking for fun,I could give you my number let me spoil you a little drinks on me, girls are plenty, here in Abuja,
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
U say mmm paid...so is mmm that ur boyfriend is using to flex u
optional1:

let ur frnd read it i know he will see d sense dats if truely is ur frnd's problem and not yours.
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Chuknovski(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=coolestchris post=54969990]Because of 300 naira star u are raising your feathers[/quot;

grin grin I can see you are a congenital comedian, I love this game let's keep playing
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
Bros the matter weak me
this is how dey react wen they forming for Africa

Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by biz2get(m): 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chuknovski:

When you give to who..? angry
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is very laughable that u think all guys can bought over a bottle of beer,in my days in university,na me deh bottle boys[quote author=Chuknovski post=54970175][/quote]
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by coolestchris(m): 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
God will help spirikoko girls
smithsydny:
this is how dey react wen they forming for Africa
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
coolestchris:
God will help spirikoko girls
iseeeeeeee
Re: Is It Good To Give Spirikoko Girls Moneys by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Me I cannot give my money to spirikoko o lipsrsealed especially the one I'm after that's dusting me behind

(1) (Reply)

HELP! I Don't Know Why I Love Vagina So Much. / I Failed My Self Today... / What Everyone Should Know Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.