Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS (40569 Views)

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by shevchenko(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
khiaa:

Well to be factual, if you hate aggression, then you hate white women.

Let's get an understanding here, I am not trying to market black women to you because you aren't good enough for them, so yeah, do black women a great favor and stay away.

A white woman is aggessive? Well i love that definition of aggression. I dont want a mad angry black woman to be in a relationship with
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by davidif: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jodha:
Wow this is amazing... See handsome young men our Naija Girls are bringing home..

Our Naija boiz would not only marry.. Old fat white women.. But they'll totally forget their mother land..

Shout out to this intelligent.. Beautiful.. NIGERIAN lady..

****modified****

Nairaland bingos should quit quoting me.. I don't feel like replying hooligans.. If the truth hurts yhu bad... Locate your nearest lagoon and do the needful...

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by khiaa(f): 4:25am On Mar 30, 2017
shevchenko:

A white woman is aggessive? Well i love that definition of aggression. I dont want a mad angry black woman to be in a relationship with

Lmao cheesy Whatever floats your boat. Hey, go to YouTube and search the "Get Out" movie trailer and watch it a couple of times and then go and see the movie. It's a horror, movie
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by shevchenko(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

Lmao cheesy Whatever floats your boat. Hey, go to YouTube and search the "Get Out" movie trailer and watch it a couple of times and then go and see the movie. It's a horror, movie

I don't like the preview of the movie .I am definitely going to watch it.My gf(who is white ) likes it so !much
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by khiaa(f): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
shevchenko:

I don't like the preview of the movie .I am definitely going to watch it.My gf(who is white ) likes it so !much

Good, support the brother.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by shevchenko(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
khiaa:

Good, support the brother.

Made a mistake .I meant "I won't watch the rubbish movie"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / 13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.