Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS (40535 Views)

75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by DollarAngel(m): 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Okay Good
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by AlphaDibia(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oya na..
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
hope to see more of these.
while most Nigerian guys prefer light skinned Ladies, whites are coming for our dark skinned ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 10:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
iyke926:

Must you call naija boiz embarassed

A simple congratulations to the couple...you ijust dey run mouf anyhow. See as you be like wetin[b][/b] dem d use [b][/b]pluck mango and cashew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Jodha post=54980031][/quote]

The meme can't fix the fact your comment reeks of high rate of stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
iyke926:

The meme can't fix the fact your comment reeks of high rate of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by shevchenko(m): 11:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:
Wow this is amazing... See handsome young men our Naija Girls are bringing home..

Our Naija boiz would not only marry.. Old fat white women.. But they'll totally forget their mother land..

Shout out to this intelligent.. Beautiful.. NIGERIAN lady..

****modified****

Nairaland bingos should quit quoting me.. I don't feel like replying hooligans.. If the truth hurts yhu bad... Locate your nearest lagoon and do the needful...

Thanks!

Its people like you that make up the general female populace they avoid.

Imagine your disguisting write up.Men are scared of your kind so they opt for less drama queens.Do you know it is degrading to call a woman fat? But you dont know ,another reason why you are single.Unfortunately the few 2 % of the good ones like the bride are marrying oyibis

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by doskie(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
luminouz:

Sneers* asslicker spotted!
keep off.
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
nextstep:

Which kin nonsense motherland? Motherland where you cannot be sure of coming home each day, thanks to kidnappers, robbers, police, crazy drivers, and so on. Motherland that treats you worse than the most racist oyinbos? Motherland that does not give two_shits if you and your community are wiped out by terrorists?

At least those oyinbo ladies will provide naija boys with visa and money. We know the real scoop... It's not for love, it's not for praise or likes on social media. So I don't blame my brothers, abeg.

Lolzz guy where yhu keep yhur chills? grin grin

Whether yhu like it or not.. Naija is our country.. It's our motherland.. Believe it or not.. Naija go better..

The lady that came home with her husby.. Dem don kidnap her.. Dem don rob her?..

Don't be pessimistic.. Believe we'll get there some say..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Mouthgag: 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
Jodha:
Wow this is amazing... See handsome young men our Naija Girls are bringing home..

Our Naija boiz would not only marry.. Old fat white women.. But they'll totally forget their mother land..

****modified****

Nairaland bingos should quit quoting me.. I don't feel like replying hooligans.. If the truth hurts yhu bad... Locate your nearest lagoon and do the needful...

Thanks!
[/s]
Lol
See Mgbeke feeling funky cheesy
Who are you? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Your kind can't f**k with my kind, bittch.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sorry but how is it degrading to call someone fat, especially if the person is indeed fat? It's an adjective and it's not an insult in anyway. It's just like saying the sky is blue or the leaves are green. It shouldn't be an offensive word, especially if the word "slim" is not perceived as being an insult.
shevchenko:

Imagine your disguisting write up.Men are scared of your kind so they opt for less drama queens.Do you know it is degrading to call a woman fat? But you dont know ,another reason why you are single.Unfortunately the few 2 % of the good ones like the bride are marrying oyibis

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Mouthgag: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
doskie:
you're hott... Love your height. Will you be my wife? I'm on my knees. Or is Nairaland not a romantic place?
I'm sure you're just a sex-starved (h0rny) boy

Get a job!
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
[s][/s][ quote lipsrsealed author=Mouthgag post=54980411][
Lol
See Mgbeke feeling funky cheesy
Who are you? grin[/quote][s][/s]

Mgbafor feeling foolish..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Jodha(f): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Sorry but how is it degrading to call someone fat, especially if the person is indeed fat? It's an adjective and it's not an insult in anyway. It's just like saying the sky is blue or the leaves are green. It shouldn't be an offensive word, especially if the word "slim" is not perceived as being an insult.

Tiri gbosah for yah head.. grin grin

That dude is mentally unstable.. Do not take his posts serious..
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Them no do white wedding
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by khiaa(f): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jodha:

****modified****

Thanks!

Lmaogrin That man is faaaaaaaaaar from handsome, but I get what you are trying to do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by khiaa(f): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sincere4u:
hope to see more of these.
while most Nigerian guys prefer light skinned Ladies, whites are coming for our dark skinned ladies.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fabulocity:
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
shevchenko:

So you equate marrying a white man to being a good woman REALLY?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 27, 2017
VolTOxic:

I hate everything about your comment.

She said the truth. Majority of our boys will go and marry trailer/ 911 over there just because of visa.
You no see as this fine Bobo marry confirm black beauty. The truth hurts, but it's needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 27, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
They come, they pick our finest girls, we go, we are left with their ugliest and obese girls undecided undecided
haha so true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by shevchenko(m): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Fabulocity:

This is exactly why black men don't marry black women. it is offensive to call a woman fat ignoramus You have obviously not travelled abroad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by shevchenko(m): 2:22am On Mar 27, 2017
khiaa:

So you equate marrying a white man to being a good woman REALLY?

Are u dumb ? Did u read my write up?
Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by shevchenko(m): 2:24am On Mar 27, 2017
Jodha:

Tiri gbosah for yah head.. grin grin

That dude is mentally unstable.. Do not take his posts serious..

Illiterate.
I can bet you are single. no one wants an aggressive black woman

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by khiaa(f): 2:36am On Mar 27, 2017
shevchenko:

Illiterate.
I can bet you are single. no one wants an aggressive black woman

You are being dumb again. No one wants an aggressive black woman but an aggressive white woman would be just fine right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS by FengChui(m): 2:54am On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Nice height she's got.

Happy Birthday Benita!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / 8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.