Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? (1158 Views)

Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by newyorks(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2017
I was very happy that saturday being the D DAY.
me and bae chat on facebook on friday dead night i.e 2am we still chatting with my 3rd leg like rock of ages,i was like bae i can't wait to tear ur pu**y.
in the morning i went to training to make sure all my joints are flexible and blood are pumping wella to the necessary places.

i came from pitch tidy up everywhere wash toilet and bathroom,arrange my condom for easy acess.

funny thing is when u're antispating a bae ur dick will be malfunctioning rising at the slightest provocation.

she gave me the impression that she's coming when i called her around 12:30hrs so i get hard more nd more playing davido 'if'with generator cos no nepa.

fastward to 5p.mhrs i became furry and ready go gaga i just managed to keep mute and starts playing some gospel songs get on my knees be "Nicole" nd women of faith.the good thing is i never masturbate,i wouldn't wish for same experience again though she later paid for it but on monday.
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by PrinzCarter(m): 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
Lol anticipation brings surprises my gf will say pipe down am coming at dat moment I just listen to rkelly storm is over grin
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2017
newyorks:
I was very happy that saturday being the D DAY.
me and bae chat on facebook on friday dead night i.e 2am we still chatting with my 3rd leg like rock of ages,i was like bae i can't wait to tear ur pu**y.
in the morning i went to training to make sure all my joints are flexible and blood are pumping wella to the necessary places.

i came from pitch tidy up everywhere wash toilet and bathroom,arrange my condom for easy acess.

funny thing is when u're antispating a bae ur dick will be malfunctioning rising at the slightest provocation.

she gave me the impression that she's coming when i called her around 12:30hrs so i get hard more nd more playing davido 'if'with generator cos no nepa.

fastward to 5p.mhrs i became furry and ready go gaga i just managed to keep mute and starts playing some gospel songs get on my knees be "Nicole" nd women of faith.the good thing is i never masturbate,i wouldn't wish for same experience again though she later paid for it but on monday.
Bae promised to show up on saturday, that's two days ago being march the 25th....today is monday, march 27th she has not picked my call talk more of showing up...this is a girl i gave t-fare on thursday last week when i visited her on campus...una see why we dey bash nigerian girls??
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
Bae promised to show up on saturday, that's two days ago being march the 25th....today is monday, march 27th she has not picked my call talk more of showing up...this is a girl i gave t-fare on thursday last week when i visited her on campus...una see why we dey bash nigerian girls??
Bros majority of them are not mature upstair. Forget their age and how dey look.
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by firstking01(m): 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
asodane:

Bros majority of them are not mature upstair. Forget their age and how dey look.
My exact thought...."maturity".
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
Are you sure she's your girlfriend?. grin
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by firstking01(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Benita27:
Are you sure she's your girlfriend?. grin
Yes she is.
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by GeniusDavid(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
firstking01:
Yes she is.
And are you sure you are the Chief Boo ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by yanshDoctor: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
minority of girls are fond of this most especially if you haven't slept with them before or never done it countless of time.

when ever you found a stable girl, a girl which yes is yes and no is no. when ever she tell you she is coming and she will defiantly come. don't joke with such girls. show her love cos they are hard to find. I am tired of unstable girls.

I found a stable girl newly and very young and fresh. once she said she can't make it forget it don't bother to press it. but one thing she is a runs girl. and has scheduled days for runs especially weekends.
Re: Ever Got Disappointed By Bae? by firstking01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
GeniusDavid:

And are you sure you are the Chief Boo ? grin
Certainly yes...i'm too superpacked to be used by any girl cool.

(1) (Reply)

She Safed My Life With Her Kidney But I Don't Love Her Any More / First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False / 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.