Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked (22944 Views)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by ebusfav: 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Joshua Ilayah, who reportedly threatened to release his ex-girlfriend's nude, if she doesn't bring back the phone he bought her, has claimed that his account was hacked.

The University of Port Harcourt graduate, further alleged that the person who hacked his account, is using it to post rubbish.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-who-allegedly-threatened.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by softwerk(f): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hmm! Nothing we won't hear!

This sorry excuse is becoming too much of a cliché grin

What does the hacker stand to benefit by hacking your facebook account to 'correctly' threaten your EX with exposing her nudes?!

Just the other day someone claimed her 'cucumber' video was photoshoped shocked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
The girl won't "still" take you back.....

So stand ur ground and stop pointin hands at "innocent hackers" undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Yeah right!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Michellla(f): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
That is what they will say.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by ojun50(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Michellla(f): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:
G
UndisputedBosom:
Space bookers

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin

LefuLefu u shud be careful too..maybe someone gonna hack ur sexy trousers cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by DLondonboiy: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Na story this Nigga dey find..

So the hacker knew your ex, knew her phone was bought by you, also knew she didnt want to return it and also knew you had access to her nudes..story!

Oga, na you hack your account by yourself.
People like una na dey make girls no gree send us pictures again..
I know how many pics colik for don send me...mcheeew

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Uncle Linus cheesy grin cheesy tongue

I know you're lying but kwantinu angry

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by yomi007k(m): 12:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Michellla:
That is what they will say.

Bae, mk I see ur fine face nau.

Account Hacked!
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:
Yeah right!

Garlic.....i mean colik is this really you cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by prela(f): 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
he was hacked, abi his account was hacked, cos they mean 2 different things o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Na story this Nigga dey find..

So the hacker knew your ex, knew her phone was bought by you, also knew she didnt want to return it and also knew you had access to her nudes..story!

Oga, na you hack your account by yourself.
People like una na dey make girls no gree send us pictures again..
I know how many pics colik for don send me...mcheeew
Really?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
Michellla:
Space bookers

We don see you oh Michelllina undecided

HACKED COMMENT
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Garlic.....i mean colik is this really you cheesy cheesy
No Oh! .... My twin sister. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:
No Oh! .... My twin sister. cheesy

Oh Blood of Moses
But bae i neva tell u say i be transgender b4 nau sad
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Oh Blood of Moses

But bae i neva tell u say i be transgender b4 nau sad
Yeye child! grin
I was only answering your question not calling you a girl...*rolls eyes*
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:

Yeye child! grin
I was only answering your question not calling you a girl...*rolls eyes*

Colik cum closer mak i tell u sumtin.....cum closer yes closer *sum1 fin me kane* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Homeboiy: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Who would have collected the phone if she had returned it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Colik cum closer mak i tell u sumtin.....cum closer yes closer *sum1 fin me kane* cheesy
Wait first,lemme goan mop the main road.
I'm coming. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

LefuLefu u shud be careful too..maybe someone gonna hack ur sexy trousers cheesy grin cheesy grin
pls come hack my trouserscheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:
Wait first,lemme goan mop the main road. I'm coming. cheesy

Lolz..... HAPPY NEW YEAR tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by jumpandpas(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
.....and the senate asked him;

'How are you going to cope with your work considering your age'.

He answered;

'Go and ask Robert Mugabe if age is affecting his duties'.

I must be famous by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Lolz..... HAPPY NEW YEAR tongue
Same to you Sir. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
You say it was hacked,huh?

Ok step forward......u dis stupeed.....son of a.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:
Same to you Sir. smiley

Longest time....wia u bin dy hide since sad
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
lefulefu:
pls come hack my trouserscheesycheesy

Hahaahaah... grin grin grin

Me?

I don't know how to hack ur trousers but I can try wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Longest time....wia u bin dy hide since sad
I no hide oh...I just say mah take some time off..
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:
I no hide oh...I just say mah take some time off..

Oh right but i guess that didnt keep u away from the SHARE link.... tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

Oh right but i guess that didnt keep u away from the SHARE link.... tongue
And how often do I share stuff? ...Today not included. undecided

'Sides..there's love in sharing. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaahaah... grin grin grin

Me?

I don't know how to hack ur trousers but I can try wink cheesy
badt gal cheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know When A Girl Is Horney (just Looking At Her) / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / How Can I Find Love As A Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.