Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,313 members, 7,826,240 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked (22945 Views)

A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
lefulefu:
badt gal cheesycheesycheesycheesy

grin

Hahahahah...see..ur the one who is teaching me to be badt gayl sha... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahah...see..ur the one who is teaching me to be badt gayl sha... cheesy
i will love to be ur personal tutor for free sef honestly cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
lefulefu:
i will love to be ur personal tutor for free sef honestly cheesy

cheesy grin cheesy

Aha....I'm a slow learner tho. So , u must be very patient with me wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:

And how often do I share stuff? ...Today not included. undecided

'Sides..there's love in sharing. grin

U can share 4 Africa....walahi cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by MrTypist: 1:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Nice damage control.

Blaming hackers all the time just the way they blame herdsman for every killing too.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:

U can share 4 Africa....walahi cheesy
Iss mah hobby. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
hacked?, hehehehhehe, some people just lie and insult our collective intelligence
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by ExInferis(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:
Hmm! Nothing we won't hear!

This sorry excuse is becoming too much of a cliché grin

What does the hacker stand to benefit by hacking your facebook account to 'correctly' threaten your EX with exposing her nudes?!

Just the other day someone claimed her 'cucumber' video was photoshoped shocked

Nigeria took a dive to the dumps the moment our people heard about photoshop and hacking.

Few even know photoshop describes a product by Adobe, and not a process.

But then, naijans still call any SUV a jeep.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by BBBlaze: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
dis dude can lie for europe sha

in other new

sorry pls op, no b me type dat tin above oooo; my account has being hacked. pls bring down dat statement or i will suya....sue u!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Moving4: 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
OK Sir! Dey have heard u
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by emerich(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:

And how often do I share stuff? ...Today not included. undecided

'Sides..there's love in sharing. grin
Fine small gehl
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2017
emerich:
Fine small gehl
Thanks, big boy.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by emerich(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:

Thanks, big boy.
So why did u hv to change ur dp after I commented?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
emerich:
So why did u hv to change ur dp after I commented?
Did I?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by karben(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Can this be true...?

Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UncleJudax(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Na story this Nigga dey find..

So the hacker knew your ex, knew her phone was bought by you, also knew she didnt want to return it and also knew you had access to her nudes..story!

Oga, na you hack your account by yourself.
People like una na dey make girls no gree send us pictures again..
I know how many pics colik for don send me...mcheeew
did you confirm those claims? see the yeye deduction yo de do.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by kikelomojessy(f): 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Some people can claim innocent for Africa.

Ok, let's go dre:

1) your facebook account was hacked! Chai, so u now hav facebook memory card dat u store all ur videos and pics without ur frnds knowing. Good oh, I will need it too.

2)when hackers intrude into pples FB acct, Abeg, tell me if they post the nude pics of pple they hacked dir acct.

3)how did the hackers know you bought a fone for ur gfrnd? How did they know exactly wich nude belongs to her?

4)u wan claim good guy after u don join bad gang! If a relationship dosent work, pls let it go.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by peterdakwal(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sorry ko
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nofuckgiven: 8:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
They should keep sending nudes! Decent and well-brought up females do not send nudes to anyone not even their hubby! Tomorrow we go hear one idiot crying that her nude is all over the internet as if na we send am message! undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by tobrinskilanski: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:
Hmm! Nothing we won't hear!

This sorry excuse is becoming too much of a cliché grin

What does the hacker stand to benefit by hacking your facebook account to 'correctly' threaten your EX with exposing her nudes?!

Just the other day someone claimed her 'cucumber' video was photoshoped shocked
hmmm...i hope someday you will grow enogh sense to comprehend it all.

#growsense
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by icejoel(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
UndisputedBosom:
The girl won't "still" take you back.....

So stand ur ground and stop pointin hands at "innocent hackers" undecided
hmm you call hackers innocent...
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Orisirisi sad
After he read all d abuse on his head
He change story undecided shioor ..
now his claiming saint no girl wants ya grin
Re: Nigerian Man Who Threatened His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nude,claims He Was Hacked by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
colik:

Iss mah hobby. cheesy

Is quite obvious tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / Pick One Nd She's Yours!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.