Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (86837 Views)

Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by peter0071(m): 9:33am On Mar 28, 2017
majekdom2:
I just quoted the post that first made you mention me. So where is the blame. I asked a question.. what are these institutions doing?? Did I say religion a NGO caused this. I made a call to the institutions to help and you call it blame. Are you sure you don't have a mental problem?
Continuing answering you ll bring me down to your level... bye,.. no need answering you... well headed Nigerian
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
peter0071:
Continuing answering you ll bring me down to your level... bye,.. no need answering you... well headed Nigerian
you mentioned me and you are silly to do that if you know you do not understand english and words to use. I just asked you, where is the blame? You can't answer but can only run like a rat that you are. All these I too know wey full NL. Why don't you ignore the post if you don't understand it or if it does not match your thought.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by jackie35(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2017
majekdom2:
Picture of the criminals and dead delivery man.

Oh my goodness God! Why people are so wicked!
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Poor mentality
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Mavelshee(m): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2017
alignacademy:
Sad.

To prevent such homicide cases, can't e-commerce shops deliver only in public places, during the day?

Also, what statutory employer policies can be put in place to help families of employees in cases like these?

I wish issues like these were discussed more often by our senators, and not endless bickering over uniforms and certificates...

May the Lord comfort his family.

I think henceforth all payon delivery transaction should be done in the closest bank or police station vicinty
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2017
vibeskartel101:
oloriburuku ni e
omo werey. Dey there dey allow make profake Mohammed deceive you.
Allah is a terrorist
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Mavelshee(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2017
KevinDein:

The norm by our youth when you tell them to do the right and moral thing is to tell you;

"Don't judge"

"He who is without sin should cast the first stone"
Or their favorite

"Hypocrite, hypocrite hypocrite"

Most Nigerians try so hard to justify all sorts of terrible stuffs by misinterpreting the Bible. The consequences are right in front of all of us to see. Things will get sooo bad before they become better again....in year 2400

Collect hand shake joor

I thought i was d only one who has noticed.......that demonic trend started after Chris brown's - dont judge me.......our youth now see honest advice as judgement or condemnation

Another guy who revolutionised naija youth is Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by ufuosman(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Some people are just heartless, someone that don't have problem with you, just because of iPhone you killed him. No need to take dem to cell, let dem be killed instantly
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Ike4God: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
I spit on their grave. wicked people fire born them.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by vibeskartel101: 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
omo werey. Dey there dey allow make profake Mohammed deceive you.
Allah is a terrorist
what is the arabic word. fe god,you are a stiff necked fool
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
vibeskartel101:
what is the arabic word. fe god,you are a stiff necked fool
olodo you will rot in Hell if you don't change that your religion.

Oponu

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by AuroraB(f): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
We hate development
Who knows what adjustment will be made now over this undecided
But then again, paying before delivery no go too make sense lipsrsealed
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by stefanweeks: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
goodvision12:
But they are suppose to kill this people.Na this kind thing they spoil business.This delivery men should be equipped with security gadgets so as to defend themselves in terms of exposure to danger.

Dem go gree

Police go say civillians won dey do them work

See the way them dey fight peace corps
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by kingmissa(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
This should not be a police case at all. It is calculated and well executed action. This calls for jungle justice.

Kudos to these guys, they've just made online transactions more expensive and strenuous. Pay I full and for the shipment of ur commodity before it gets to you.

May divine consolation be with his family.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by fejikudz(m): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
This is wickedness of the highest order cry
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by God2man(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hmnn
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by vibeskartel101: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
olodo you will rot in Hell if you don't change that your religion.

Oponu
omo iya were, you will burn to smithreens if you persist in your religion of grand deception where you turn a movie star into a god, ara lo ma pa iya e.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
vibeskartel101:
omo iya were, you will burn to smithreens if you persist in your religion of grand deception where you turn a movie star into a god, ara lo ma pa iya e.
Islam has fool you.
Why do your boko haram Brothers chant "Allahu Akbar" and before they bomb people.

Allah is a terrorist.

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
come my house come teach me free French. I wanna be Nigeria's ambassador to France

You want to take my post.....go joo
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by vibeskartel101: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Islam has fool you.
Why do your boko haram Brothers chant "Allahu Akbar" and before they bomb people.

Allah is a terrorist.

Omo ale jati jati
its bad trying to make your empty skull know that Allah is your creator. u will a slow death
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by bluice2(m): 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
pennytrate:
♣ • → see why i hate this kinda job•

because even a ghost can still shop online•
°°

Then at the point of delivery you just realize the only landmark to the given address is a grave yard. Apparently with such demonic act from these miscreants, "pay on delivery" option might probably be scrapped
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

You want to take my post.....go joo
I studied history in school Sha and we offered French up till our sophomore. Though I wasn't enthusiastic about it though. Twas one hell of a boring course that I managed to scale thru.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
vibeskartel101:
its bad trying to make your empty skull know that Allah is your creator. u will a slow death
how I'm I sure this isn't idowuswap the afonjah Muslim.

Listen fool. allah is dead and gone and can't do anything. He died thousands of years ago In the big bang explosion.

I guess uthman dan fodio really deceive you guys that's why you're Slaves to fulani.

Arindin oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
I studied history in school Sha and we offered French up till our sophomore. Though I wasn't enthusiastic about it though. Twas one hell of a boring course that I managed to scale thru.

French is the most interesting subject i've ever come across....that was y i intended to study it....so please dont hijack my post.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
sexybbstar:

French is the most interesting subject i've ever come across....that was y i intended to study it....so please dont hijack my post.
nice signature you got there.
Can we have a te-a-te-te via whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by sshalom(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Those who did this will never know peace until the day they exit this mother earth!
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 29, 2017
What politicians used stolen peanuts to deceiving some youths here, they will become ashamed to learn handwork Or go and work in order to afford your needs.

They should be deal with in kind.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by 2016v2017: 2:00am On Mar 29, 2017
majekdom2:
So sad that a young man is killed whilst trying to make ends meet. What will become of the generation to come? The mind of the average Nigerian youth is beyond de- formation. How can we salvage this ??
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by mekuilis(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2017
majekdom2:
Last week, a ward chairman was killed at Bori. Killing and murder in Ogoni is seen as Norm. Out of 10 youths in Rivers 2 are cultists. It's not about herdman, boko haram alone. We read in the news cult clash in Akwa ibom, how man poisoned people at his restaurant. All youths...What are the NGO's, religious institutions doing??

What are YOU doing?....that's the problem,WE all should be responsible for our society not just the NGOs and Religious institutions. No offence intended though. #OneLove
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2017
decatalyst:
They probably ordered for goods they can't pay for undecided

Thieves and wicked souls plenty for this Nigeria sha cry

May we never meet our death when we go about looking for what to eat.

It was planned all along , they ordered for two iPhone 7. They planned on killing whoever brings the phones and disposing of the body
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2017
mekuilis:

What are YOU doing?....that's the problem,WE all should be responsible for our society not just the NGOs and Religious institutions. No offence intended though. #OneLove
Try and gain understanding. You have not come to my Niche to know what I am doing. I called on these institutions to because they have got capacity and more strength. They are the ones with perhaps "financial strength and contacts" that can develop programs that seek to address this. Why are the majority like you, Very critical without indpeth understanding, Very judgemental without any positive opinion. This character is contributing to the problem highlighted above.
Re: Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt by labi1977(m): 8:35am On Mar 29, 2017
rip

wow d addict killers order item with der fone n address n expect to escape tank god der brainless

rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm / Meet Vicki Podberesky, Hushpuppi's Lawyer In California / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.