Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo (3504 Views)

New Method Of Breastfeeding In Public / Moving Photo Of An African Mother Breastfeeding In Class / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by gentlegenius(m): 5:00am On Mar 28, 2017
escapefromusa:

Their is nothing sexual about a woman breast feeding her child.

I can't see how this is sexually provocative. !

Nurturing a child is the glorious activity a woman can carry out besides cooking hypnotizing meals for the family ...

Why would anyone look at a woman breastfeeding a child. We all have been breastfed, and should respect this natural calling.. for the child and mother.. these rights should be protected.

I always turn a blind eye when this happens..... Women respect men more when they do this, why would you look at a breast feeding mother sexually.... she is nourishing the earth.
I didn't remember saying that her breast was sexually provocative neither did I blame her for breast feeding in public. I don't know if other men were sexually provoked, but I wasn't. While she was breastfeeding, I didn't notice anyone staring at her breast, but when she was no longer breastfeeding her baby and yet her breast was left hanging in the open and dangling from side to side as the keke was entering pot holes, you can't expect people to look away. I only blame her for being so careless in public. You need to see how embarrassed she felt when she finally woke up. If you were her husband, I bet you'll surely blame her for what she did.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Tomjazzy2: 5:17am On Mar 28, 2017
Naturally, I don't see anything wrong with it. However, I don't feel comfortable staying close to any nursing mother breastfeeding her baby.

Infact back then as a student, I'd gladly change seats the moment a nursing mother sits close to me in any vehicle I board going back to school.

The way some of them even stare at you once they start breastfeeding, as if they are trying to catch you staring at their boobs, is the most unpleasant experience.

Personally, I don't think I'd be happy if my future wife does it.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 28, 2017
NemzySeries:

ur case is different

How? Did you know that when a baby cries, the breasts react naturally by releasing milk all by themselves? Ask any breastfeeding mom.
Re: Is It OK Breastfeeding In Public??? #debate #photo by mecussey(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2017
ZarZar:

How? Did you know that when a baby cries, the breasts react naturally by releasing milk all by themselves? Ask any breastfeeding mom.

Yea...its either way...when the milking is pumping out...knw that ur baby is crying somewhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bizarre: Fashion Or Madness? See What This Ladies Wore To The Club (pictures) / Share Your Experience Of Crushing On An Older Way Out Of Your League Girl / My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.